Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? (480 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by Ojuntana: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
A friend who works in a govt parastatal told me they were not paid 35k for November which means they've only got 1 out of 3 so far.

I need confirmation from other FG workers
Re: Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by atiku4President(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
October not paid; not to talk of November.
Re: Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by MrColdsweat: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
They don use una salary buy yacht as una don sign agreement with Satan say una no go ever get sense.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by LadyRosa2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chai!

35k! embarassed
Re: Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by SadiqBabaSani: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
hahahaha,

Seyi don use the money take trade forex
Re: Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by femisplash: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Blinded by ignorance, rather than listen to news and leaqn, all they do is waste their time on propaganda. As recent as the budget, you couldn't follow through to cure your ignorance.
Re: Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by Sunday2021: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tinubu is known liar. In fact the military only collected September.
It is better I believe that my grand mother is a virgin that to believe that ugly drug lord.
Re: Federal Government Workers. Have You Received Your 35k For November? by Ojuntana: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2023
femisplash:
Blinded by ignorance, rather than listen to news and leaqn, all they do is waste their time on propaganda. As recent as the budget, you couldn't follow through to cure your ignorance.
Pls what's the update on it. I don't have any info yet

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Criticizes President Tinubu’s Yuletide Transportation Fare Reduction P / Loving Tinubu Is A Commandment Of God. / The Constitutional Law That Can Get Bobrisky Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.