Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV (38736 Views)

2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Calitoscassius(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Mynd44:

I operated under the assumption that it is true
Assumption is the mother of all mistakes.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Esoheedos: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Lie lie from APC seeking legitimacy. Keep deceiving the golibles.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by favor914: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Karlman:

Power has been living in that same north for about 50years now and see where it has gotten the country.

Power actually need to stay off North if Nigeria is ever going to prosper!
Because it is Northerners that have been ruling your state since 1999, & made it undeveloped?

As usual a typical failure, will always find someone else to blame for their own flaws.

Lazy Almijiri.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by favor914: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2023
Esoheedos:
Lie lie from APC seeking legitimacy. Keep deceiving the golibles.
At least try & make sense, not just crying wolf wolf senselessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by igbsam(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Dead on arrival. Obi should stay clear off these two power drunk entities.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Gfrank07: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.arise.tv/atiku-kwankwaso-obi-discussing-merger-to-wrest-power-from-apc/?fbclid=IwAR1nRhsIgaWt-3SfbPKeaASN2JOwtfJ1sU5bsVbsyyt8sX2iD58iOOWU94A
I will be the happiest guy on earth the day we discover that forming a new political party is not the solution to our problems in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by harmargedon: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
It will be a mistake of immense proportion if Obi accepts this merger, those two are not to be trusted, they are too power drunk and will stifle Obi and his ideas. Obi should find sharp minds from the North, south west and south south to improve his appeal.
dey play, there's no permanent enemy or friends in politics. Watch out what will happen after four years
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by justtoodark: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2023
anything merge with igbo as chairman will not work....

kwankwaso,would bring his northerners,atiku too....

you add igbos to it,na game over already for the new party....
they are very bad in politics....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by anonymous1759(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Death on arrival , ATiku will never step down for Kwankwaso, Obi will likely be the vice if he’ll agree with a promise to become president after ATiku which will not go down well with kwakwaso. on the other hand if kwankwaso supporters APC he’ll have the opportunity to contest as a flag bearer when power will return back to the north after 4 yrs in Apc

The only way this meeting will work is if ATiku is not in the equation then Kwankwaso and Obi can settle their differences aside from that APC have nothing to worry about . ATiku is the biggest asset for APC because of his ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Karlman: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:
Because it is Northerners that have been ruling your state since 1999, & made it undeveloped?

As usual a typical failure, will always find someone else to blame for their own flaws.

Lazy Almijiri.
I don't care how loud your cries!

I said what I said.
Nigeria will never progress with the North in leadership, in fact, Nigeria is going nowhere so long North is part of it

Now you can cry your cry!
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by mrvitalis(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Karlman:

Power has been living in that same north for about 50years now and see where it has gotten the country.

Power actually need to stay off North if Nigeria is ever going to prosper!
I would be the last man to support North denied their right

Power should return to the North in 2031 ... If the North themselves not sponsored political groups say Obi u have done well continue then that's different

They did it to Dora of nafdac... She exceeded her tenure Nigerians told her to remain

When you are good u are good
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by ajailer(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Addme:
Very late now. They had the opportunity but blew it away. If this merger had come before the election,maybe it could have worked.

Tinubu,they are planning against is also already planning for 2027 as an incumbent so this is dead on arrival.
If you can't defeat him when he was just a candidate,you won't defeat him as an incumbent.
Dead on arrival, meanwhile who among them is going to be the candidate. Another confusion.

The merger is DOA. Atiku will never step down for anyone as he is too desperate to be a president(pesin wey don dey contest for every election since 1992) neither will Obi cos of his obidients goons who might stop following him in the strength of numbers they possess today. Na only Kwakwanso that there is a possibility that he might be willing to be a deputy.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Safyqueen: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2023
jnrbayano:
They want to ride on Obi's appeal but I trust Obi not to accept

Besides, Tinubu is a goner as the Tribunal judges will do the needful

See this one, travel around, then you will discover that Kwonkwoso and Atiku together is just like a whale that will take a small fish of Obi for a long swim that he can never dream of, alone in the ocean of politics of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by EconomistXplain: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
I am an unapologetic Obidient..but i must say tinubu has been excellent on his policies and drive so far....

even the way he removed the subsidy on first day isnt bad...his policy actions to cushion effect is also not bad...i just dont like him cuz he stole the mandate...but policies are not bad at all

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Kusu12: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
jnrbayano:
They want to ride on Obi's appeal but I trust Obi not to accept

Besides, Tinubu is a goner as the Tribunal judges will do the needful

Ipobidense dreamer from Agulu

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by IamR: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

We have to be just to North... If he wants 8 years he should prove to North in 4 years that he is worth their sacrifice to wait for another 8 years

If he is average North Should have power... For me in 2031 I would vote based on northern interest it is their turn
You have a point there, Bro.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by PointB: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Because power need to go back to North in 2023

How so? Is that according to PDP, APC, or the constitution?

Cos as far as we know, the PDP did not honour that arrangement last time, otherwise they would have supported SE for the presidency, APC does not have such in their constitution.

When SE get power it's only just and fair that they have it for 8 years. We should not shoot ourselves in the foot because we want to become 'president'.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by EngGandalf: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2023
successmatters:
It will be a mistake of immense proportion if Obi accepts this merger, those two are not to be trusted, they are too power drunk and will stifle Obi and his ideas. Obi should find sharp minds from the North, south west and south south to improve his appeal.

Obi is bringing his idea from Mars?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Praktikals(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2023
bluefilm:
Medicine after death.

If the useless PDP gave Peter Obi the chance to be their flagbearer, by now Nigeria would have been breathing fine and good...
He would have transforned Nigeria into a small London, like he did in Anambra state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by DMerciful(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Obi will not accept
successmatters:
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by femicyrus(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
I trust atiku will get the presidential ticket at all cost after the merger.

Obi and kwankwaso will become the G2 force against Atiku

APC will win again and the sufferings of Nigerians will continue

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by DMerciful(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Count Obi out, its the last thing Obi will do!
Mynd44:
Na now day break for their house abi?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by Ofunaofu: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Mynd44:
Na now day break for their house abi?

Yeah, na now day break
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Peter Obi will betray them, it have been in their trabal blood.

By now Peter Obi should have been vice President if not for betraying Atiku that picked him. I don't know why Igbo can't be trusted.
Peter Obi should know he needs a merger from a tribe that has population.

It's common sense, he can win by religious claims because many Christian will vote for Muslim candidates like me.

He needs to come under a powerful tribe like Hausa for him to get to Federal Government.

I pray this next election, they come together and Atiku and Obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Like what Tinubu is doing now?
omooba969:
One would think they are discussing how to move the country forward but NO it's all about grabbing power and farting all over the country.

Useless politicians! cool
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Count Obi out, aint gonna happen
Addme:
Very late now. They had the opportunity but blew it away. If this merger had come before the election,maybe it could have worked.

Tinubu,they are planning against is also already planning for 2027 as an incumbent so this is dead on arrival.
If you can't defeat him when he was just a candidate,you won't defeat him as an incumbent.
Dead on arrival, meanwhile who among them is going to be the candidate. Another confusion.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
PointB:

How so? Is that according to PDP, APC, or the constitution?

Cos as far as we know, the PDP did not honour that arrangement last time, otherwise they would have supported SE for the presidency, APC does not have such in their constitution.

When SE get power it's only just and fair that they have it for 8 years. We should not shoot ourselves in the foot because we want to become 'president'.
Fairness is fairness

Why should North vote obi and wait 8 years when they can wait 4 years of tinubu and get power?

Why should Kwankwaso support obi when he would wait for 8 years when he can join tinubu and contest after 4 years

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by juman(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Atiku is synonymous to political failure.

Sö who among the three would stand as presidential candidate?
There is when their alliance collapse.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by juman(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Fairness is fairness

Why should North vote obi and wait 8 years when they can wait 4 years of tinubu and get power?

Why should Kwankwaso support obi when he would wait for 8 years when he can join tinubu and contest after 4 years

Hmmmmm
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by saysoo: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.arise.tv/atiku-kwankwaso-obi-discussing-merger-to-wrest-power-from-apc/?fbclid=IwAR1nRhsIgaWt-3SfbPKeaASN2JOwtfJ1sU5bsVbsyyt8sX2iD58iOOWU94A
This is why I hate PO. This was the offer from AAA and would have been a TKO but he was busy chasing shadows. Day don break. Non of una can fix this country.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:

Lazy Almijiri.
No Hausa my have rule Abia state, yet the state is in garbage and no single sign of development - thank God for the new governor.

So what are you saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.