Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Low, Middle And High Income - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Low, Middle And High Income (21566 Views)

ATTENTION Here Is Your Chance To Acquire High Income Skills For Free / Amazon KDP Is One High-income-generating Skills You As A Nigerian Youth Needs.. / High Income Skill Acquisition Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by YoshihideSuga: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
crossbreedwears:
That's the problem of most married people who don't want to cut doen cost because of what people will say or trying to satisfy their earnings. Bros, i once lived in an old 2 bedroom flat close to Oniru beach and the rent back then in 2021 was about 1.5M back then. Now, you can get a 3 beedroom around surulere, yaba, for 1.6m or 1.7M. If you doubt, i can link you up to a good agent. Remember, someone earning 800k has to save for the future too oh.

Thank you for your explanation. Really helps.

2 Likes

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by psucc(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Weireldoo:
Anything below 100 is unnecessary
But that's where over 60% of us falls. And to rub salt to injury, with large families and dependents

2 Likes

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Cromagnon: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Fortune118005:
I agree with it. The truth is that no more middle class again... You're either rich or poor
lies
There is always middle class
Dem no just plenty

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by countryman13: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
abhosts:
It all depends on location of person. 800k is big money if you live in a small town but it is nothing when you live in major cities like Lagos and Abuja.
Bro 800k living in places like Kubwa, Lugbe,Galadima/Dawaki,Nyanyan etc around the central is a go ooo
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Bigseven(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
So zero to 5k na refugees Abi ??
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by joebeckz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
OboOlora:

1M in PH is like equivalent of 200k in places like Ekiti. Meanwhile, look before u leap oooooo, relocation nor be beans o.
1M in Naija (if u live within ur means) is still balling sha, except for things like security, medical etc

Relocation plans for me will be on a bigger level.
Saving heavily towards that. My type of job is in high demand everywhere. I will comfortably pay my monthly bills for over a year abroad even without working if I choose to relocate now. And it is highly unlikely that I don't get a job in my field within a year of relocating. Not possible in short especially in CAD.
The highest recurrent expense abroad is rent. Buying a house immediately i relocate will solve that. But that will mean me selling off my properties here to afford one house abroad.
I am considering it but I am applying due diligence to avoid mistakes. In the long run, my kids will thank their stars that I relocated though.

Relocating is usually tough only when u have nothing to fall back on. And when you don't have an in-demand job or when you migrate illegally.
Just wish me the best and pray for me.

Where did you Japa to?

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Roger3D(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Didijiji:
PDP 50K salary is APC's 300k salary... If you know you know

Thunder go fire that demonic party and its supporters
Thunder is just noise but it's lightening that actually strikes. What nonsense are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by OboOlora(f): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
joebeckz:

Relocation plans for me will be on a bigger level.
Saving heavily towards that. My type of job is in high demand everywhere. I will comfortably pay my monthly bills for over a year abroad even without working if I choose to relocate now. And it is highly unlikely that I don't get a job in my field within a year of relocating. Not possible in short especially in CAD.
The highest recurrent expense abroad is rent. Buying a house immediately i relocate will solve that. But that will mean me selling off my properties here to afford one house abroad.
I am considering it but I am applying due diligence to avoid mistakes. In the long run, my kids will thank their stars that I relocated though.

Relocating is usually tough only when u have nothing to fall back on. And when you don't have an in-demand job or when you migrate illegally.
Just wish me the best and pray for me.

Where did you Japa to?
Wish you the best of luck, I’m in the US btw

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
OboOlora:
800k elites ke?
So I was an elite before I left Nigeria
Stop deceiving ursef Baba Adija, elites start from 10M/month in that country except u de stay Lalupon or Ahoada de collect that 800k.

POVERTY have destroyed many nigerians in all aspects.

The ELITE are in the Category of Billionaires.

See him throwing Elite word around.
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
The Invisible Forces
The Elites
The Super Wealthy
The Wealthy
The Super Rich
The Rich
The Upper Middle Class
The Middle Class
The Lower Class
The Poor
The Wretched.
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Saintinoo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
riches4me:

Don't say that. I've bought fuel worth of 60k this month for gen. Won't you entertain yourself at least? But dats Abt to change with d installation of solar inverter. I can't wait .
However, you can't buy 65k fuel and 65k electricity for your home.

It is irrational sir, forget about being broke or stingy, buying fuel of 65k for domestic use in a month is irrational, unless I am earning up to 1 million monthly.

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Kaiser20: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
StudyBarn:

The cost of raising a family in Nigeria is bananas, 800k is child's play.
So Oga can the workers manage 5 million per month since 800k is a child play
Workers are still begging for 100k per month
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by henrystaar1: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Majority, including federal civil servants that are highly regarded fall under low income. This is the sad reality of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by COMPAQ(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hope4Naja:
Hello, what is your opinion on the amount regarded as Low Income, Middle Income and High Income in Nigeria

Low Income (N30,000-N150,000)
Middle Income (N151,000-N400,000)
High Income (N401,000-N800,000)

I see anything above N800,000 as the elite class

This is a reasonable assessment.
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Karnice600: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
ULiTv:
Thunder fire poverty..

Change the last word there to Tinubu, then use it as prayer point.
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by bitbillionaire: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
OboOlora:
800k elites ke?
Stop deceiving ursef Baba Adija, elites start from 10M/month in that country except u de stay Lalupon or Ahoada de collect that 800k.

@ the bolded: I agree with you to some extent. Real elites are the SUPER-RICH and the SUPER-POWERFUL in the society and they comprises may be just 2% of the population.

But I think those whose monthly income is from 5 million Naira upward belong to elite class. Anything less is ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by StudyBarn: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kaiser20:

So Oga can the workers manage 5 million per month since 800k is a child play
Workers are still begging for 100k per month

No vex

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by KingAzubuike(f): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
iSense247:
What about those that earn around N15,000? Many people are earning less than #20k in Osun State.
That 20k for osun state be like 100k for lagos.

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Sniper101(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
DiamondPant:
500k cannot be high income oo, especially if you live in Lagos.
Rent, tp/fueling will finish the money.

You sell those?
Could u wear one n pay me a visit a night wink
Would like to acquire a dozen for some1 grin
Love seeing a Lady in one of those cool
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by 23Ju: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
OboOlora:
800k elites ke?

How do you know Ahoada?
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by edgecution(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Didijiji:
PDP 50K salary is APC's 300k salary... If you know you know

Thunder go fire that demonic party and its supporters
You are a liar. A big one . When i was in Lagos I was earning 450k during Yar ADUA in my Banking work. My house rent was 550k . Imagine i was earning 50k then , how do i survive? I hear you can still rent some flats for 600k to 1m now in Lagos. My point is that 50k during PDP was nothing. Maybe you're living in a village.
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by kingsley103(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Localemperor:
How many people they earn above 400k for Nigeria? 80% of the populace are poor and living in squalor.

When I see comments like this, I feel people are suffering. I earn 400k per month and I feel it's too small.
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by Didijiji: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2023
edgecution:
You are a liar. A big one . When i was in Lagos I was earning 450k during Yar ADUA in my Banking work. My house rent was 550k . Imagine i was earning 50k then , how do i survive? I hear you can still rent some flats for 600k to 1m now in Lagos. My point is that 50k during PDP was nothing. Maybe you're living in a village.
The joke is on you

Summarily, what you can buy for 300 during PDP is now 1,300.

For Eg, a loaf of sliced bread

1 Like

Re: Low, Middle And High Income by generalgisbon(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
hahahahaha... with the situation of things in Nigeria. The poor need to find way ooooo

DiamondPant:

Let the poor breathe!!
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by kcbaba007: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Which position will you place those earning between 1,000 - 29,000 monthly? Cos 70% of Nigerians fall in this class
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by joebeckz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
OboOlora:

Wish you the best of luck, I’m in the US btw

Many thanks. Oh USA. U are in a good place.
Soar higher.
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by psucc(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Saintinoo:

It is irrational sir, forget about being broke or stingy, buying fuel of 65k for domestic use in a month is irrational, unless I am earning up to 1 million monthly.
Don't just be cosmetic about it. Too months Minimum wage for domestic use? That's extravaganza!

Except it generates income
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by OvertheTop(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Hope4Naja:
Hello, what is your opinion on the amount regarded as Low Income, Middle Income and High Income in Nigeria

Low Income (N30,000-N150,000)
Middle Income (N151,000-N400,000)
High Income (N401,000-N800,000)

I see anything above N800,000 as the elite class

I think High Income is From 1M Upwards
Re: Low, Middle And High Income by edgecution(m): 2:27am On Aug 29, 2023
Didijiji:
The joke is on you

Summarily, what you can buy for 300 during PDP is now 1,300.

For Eg, a loaf of sliced bread

Joke is all over you. When i came to America years ago, 1 dozen of eggs is 1.5 dollars. Now is over 4 - 6 dollars on the average. Na everywhere e reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' / Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? / Skye Bank Sacks 175

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.