Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager (27508 Views)

Why FEC Rejected Amaechi’s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Dss arrested emefiele for terrorism charges.The political tool of Tinubu later dropped the charge and charge him for corruption.
When has DSS become an anti graft body?
EFCC and ICPC have become redundant while DSS has replaced them and be going after people who prevented Tinubu from buying votes.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by osuofia2(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
smiley
DSS has a lot of intelligence but a lot of wrong went under PMB.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Nahunger(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by iHateFraudsters: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Good.

Enough leakages.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by zicoraads: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Good

Next time they'll be more careful in handling official documents that are even explicitly marked secret.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Your account has been temporarily restricted as a precaution
We take proactive steps to secure your account when we detect potential unauthorized access. Signs that your account may have been compromised include account access from unfamiliar locations or devices, or unusual activities such as multiple attempts to change passwords or critical settings.

To help you keep your account safe and regain access, we'll first need to confirm you’re the valid account owner. Please submit a government-issued ID to start the process. Your ID will be deleted once we verify your identity.

A customer support representative will contact you within 48 hours with more information about your account and the status of restoring your access.

Verify your identity

How can I resolve this problem. I have submitted my Identities: voters card,NIN card and driving license multiple times and for over one week now I can't be able to login into my LinkedIn account. Please house help me
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by BoldBrainz(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
DMerciful:
DSS is a lawless organization!

I disagree with you on this. This is well within their jurisdiction.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Autobiography: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
For once, I will not blame the DSS... The memo was sent as a confidential document, with very sensitive information.... But DSS sef, free the man, it's okay. Him no go f*** up again.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Nauttyprof(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2023
christejames:
DSS is now a state owned agbero, undecided always acting like our normal police angry

The Moderator that was hiding my comments eh, Tinubu's Nigeria will you happen to you!

That's the problem about people like yourself. A prime minister in the UK resigned not for any other issues but for government confidential info released to the public. For Nigerians, anything is just attacks and criticism without deep thoughts on issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by IVORY2009(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Qkl231 Dark web scammer

Emmanuel Adejo Ugbejo
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by mclloyd22: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Dss and arrest na 5/6… Admin biko try change this DSS picture and put new one Abeg this one don old for Nairaland
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Nauttyprof(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Racoon:
Now they have bungled the Intel they were supposed to utilise to bootstrapped the dynamics of the Abuja - Kaduna railway bandits/terrorists. Unintelligent DSS

What intel? Always finding excuse to justify nonsense. That's why this country can never make progress because any attempt to make it better will be faced with critics like you.

A whole prime minister in the UK resigned because of leaked confidential government info.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Josephkabila12: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2023
This is good. He should be thoroughly investigated, maybe he's connected with the terrorist to sabotage the government. You're the head of a government establishment, a security agency gave you a letter about security threat to the establishment you head and leaked the information. He must be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Yet Dogo Jede that killed 36 soldiers on Monday was allowed to have society wedding on Wednesday and till date DSS don't have him in Custody...

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Igboslayer: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
christejames:
DSS is now a state owned agbero, undecided always acting like our normal police angry

The Moderator that was hiding my comments eh, Tinubu's Nigeria will you happen to you!
You have become a nuisance on Nairaland… why dey no go delete your irresponsible post.

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by NoToPile: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Information management seems to be very poor in a lot of organizations.

Internal memo is internal memo it shouldn't get out. Not to talk of a very sensitive security info like this.

Any thing snap and send snap and send. You will be surprised it's a lower ranking officer that snapped that info.

Nawa oo
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by thaoriginator: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2023
cool
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Donedeal1(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2023
This PASCAL
Or
Rascal

People occupied official positions

As compensation

Would not know the weight and responsibilities attached.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by helpee(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
They are arresting him for informing Nigerians about terrorist attack...
We have so many emergency activists with no decorum in Nigeria now. Have you ever heard of classified info? What is wrong with you people? Just because you don’t believe in the govt does not mean every little thing must be criticized.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by casualobserver: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2023
You dont leak security reports! DSS have excesses, we know but on this one they are 100% right.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DMerciful(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2023
I did not called them lawless because of one event. They've been misbehaving grossly
BoldBrainz:

I disagree with you on this. This is well within their jurisdiction.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Brendaniel: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2023
helpee:
We have so many emergency activists with no decorum in Nigeria now. Have you ever heard of classified info? What is wrong with you people? Just because you don’t believe in the govt does not mean every little thing must be criticized.

Oga shut up, I'm sure if your family or relative died in the last attack you won't come here and be talking this rubbish...
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by adioolayi(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2023
Gross negligence on the part of NRC management.

Some things can cause unnecessary panic..such memo is for the internal security alertness of NRC, not for the social media.

I hope they learn this and won't repeat such again
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2023
According to this news, "...the letter warned train passengers to be security conscious...

So was he expected to just keep the information to himself or what, if [/b]train passengers were warned to be security conscious [b]

1 Like

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Good morning my fellow nairalanders..

Please someone should Help me for airtime let me get data..

I am very stranded..

I need the data to continue learning a digital skill online..as job is not forthcoming..

I will be very grateful to who ever rendering Help.

MTN..
Thanks
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by TOMMYS: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2023
It's no longer a secret after writing a memo. Cant they put secret security in place to ensure that it is averted.

Do they need to send memo?.

The document should have been for the managing directors and board members eyes only
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by KanwuliaExtra: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2023
The result stemming from 'illiterates in power" aka EGBEKEGBE Almajiri Progressive Congress! cheesy

They said. . . .They said. . . I am suspecting. . . It could be. . .

UTTER TRASH.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Adayi1(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2023
What do the manager gain by leaking a secret security memo, it only gives room for the terrorist to restrategise ... He is undeserving of a managerial position. That's if he actually did it.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DenreleDave(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2023
DMerciful:
DSS is a lawless organization!

Why not stay in one place and stop jumping like a frog 🐸

Same folks like you were complaining why wud such memo be leaked and now Dt DSS has arrested the person who leaked the memo, you are still complaining..

Dem use complain swear for u
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by TOMMYS: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
According to this news, "...the letter warned train passengers to be security conscious...

So was he expected to just keep the information to himself or what, if [/b]train passengers were warned to be security conscious [b]

Ask me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.