Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager (27509 Views)

Why FEC Rejected Amaechi’s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by lexy2014: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Bobby4090:
It's very unprofessional to leak an internal security memo. Now the terrorists will readjust their plans rather than being caught by surprise.

But there was Intel that Turji a well known terrorist/bandit was openly receiving chieftaincy title in zamfara. What did DSS do with it?
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DelphiOracle(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
They are arresting him for informing Nigerians about terrorist attack...
that's what I am not even understanding? The whole story is somehow
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DelphiOracle(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2023
nafisu:
Finally, if not madness why leak a security memo. Even the media outlets that published the said memo giving it more reach, should face some penalty. We play too much
does that mean they were not supposed to warn the public?
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DelphiOracle(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2023
Bobby4090:
It's very unprofessional to leak an internal security memo. Now the terrorists will readjust their plans rather than being caught by surprise.
caught by surprise my foot. In Nigeria here?
U want to catch a terrorist by surprise at the expense of whose lives? Na wa o
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Brendaniel: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2023
helpee:
It’s okay. They have 25k people dead as at August 2023 from preventable gun violence but because it is not boko haram then it is better than Nigeria. Such inferiority complex!!!!
These are people’s fathers and mum. You are here defending it while condemning your own security agencies. In the last seven years, an equivalence of the entire population of ST LUCIA, a Caribbean country has been wiped off in USA from gun violence. Anyway, the guy has been arrested and I have taken my time to try and educate you about the reason why he has to be arrested. If DSS is doing their job correctly, the guy should get nothing less than five years in prison so we can start teaching our children sense and decorum expected of citizens. Enjoy your day.

Oga, you re trying to draw up sentiments here, no one is justifying the killings in America, but there is a big difference is your comparison, Is there any part of America that their farmers are scared of going to farm, or people paying levies to bandits just to survive?

You talk about inferiority complex, I laugh grin Ghana here can boast of better security for their citizens, their farmers are not attacked in their farms, people don't pay levies to bandits, militants are not granted interviews, and if you say because Ghana is smaller than Nigeria, the state of Alaska alone is bigger than Nigeria and the population of America is about twice that of Nigeria, so what is our excuse?

You are happy they arrested him and want him to get prison sentence for helping Nigerians from failures who have failed their citizens, the same failures are arresting and want to prosecute him for exposing their failure, the current Nigerian security agencies are a bunch of failures...

Another difference is most of the attacks in America, the government will try to ensure that the victims get justice, they will do everything within their power to bring the perpetrators to book, here what do we have, families have been wiped out, till date, no compensation, prosecution, no justice, thousands have gone like that no justice and you want me to support such stupid, heartless and insensitive government and security agencies, in essence what Nigerian government tells its citizens is; count your loss and move on.....

Both you and them are not serious....
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by ambale(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Throwback:
Certain information is for management, some for all rank and file, and some for the general public.

Many who work in serious corporate organisations would know this, but those who are beer parlour commentators would say otherwise because their own mouths also leak information once high on their favourite poison.

It would seem many have lost their ability to be professional due to the love of social media and gossip blogs.

So peoples lives don turn top management secret abi wetin you call am?

He did the right thing informing people ahead, we remember the last time same threat was given how the DSS swiftly carried out their job

Radarada
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by TemitayoMark: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Reading some comments here makes me feel like them waste money to send some people go school. Some dey even read with their brain in the bucket. Nawah ooo many people for here get mental health disorder I swear
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

It is an official matter so a letter has to be written not word of mouth informing The Manager.

A letter going out from an office would have an acknowledgement copy as evidence of letter sent and received.

There is no way an evidence for an audio conversation would be possible as suggested by you.

Okay. I hear.

What happens to the word Intel.

Does letter also involve Intel.

Mind you this are laymen with no idea of how things work.

Do you think they handle letters like the DSS.

Do you know if the secretary opens all letters first since they are official or you want him to get a letter bomb.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
dopedealer:

Do not speak like an illiterate .
How would verbal communication be documented that indeed the planned attack was reported when it eventually happens ( God forbid ) . So if Manager denies any report how would they defend it without any documentation.

Good.

They dropped a letter with random people.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
DenreleDave:

You are ignorant... It is done like this everywhere in the world.... You drop a security memo to the organization involved..

Watch movies and learn. Stop displaying your ignorant

Okay
Holly wood script writer.

Do they drop it with random people.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Stop arguing like an idiot.
Security Memos are standard procedure everywhere in the world.

It is good that they have been caught leaking Memos. They are the ones leaking information to terrorists.

Do memos get into random people.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DenreleDave(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Okay
Holly wood script writer.

Do they drop it with random people.

Yeye boy.. Who told u the Pascal is a random person?
Read ńa
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Wickedfacts: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Do memos get into random people.

Is the Manager of a multi-billion Naira Federal facility a random person?
Are you even aware of the Official Secrets Act?

Don't worry. By the time security agents are through with this idiot, he will learn painful lesson on how to behave like a human being.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by helpee(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, you re trying to draw up sentiments here, no one is justifying the killings in America, but there is a big difference is your comparison, Is there any part of America that their farmers are scared of going to farm, or people paying levies to bandits just to survive?

You talk about inferiority complex, I laugh grin Ghana here can boast of better security for their citizens, their farmers are not attacked in their farms, people don't pay levies to bandits, militants are not granted interviews, and if you say because Ghana is smaller than Nigeria, the state of Alaska alone is bigger than Nigeria and the population of America is about twice that of Nigeria, so what is our excuse?

You are happy they arrested him and want him to get prison sentence for helping Nigerians from failures who have failed their citizens, the same failures are arresting and want to prosecute him for exposing their failure, the current Nigerian security agencies are a bunch of failures...

Another difference is most of the attacks in America, the government will try to ensure that the victims get justice, they will do everything within their power to bring the perpetrators to book, here what do we have, families have been wiped out, till date, no compensation, prosecution, no justice, thousands have gone like that no justice and you want me to support such stupid, heartless and insensitive government and security agencies, in essence what Nigerian government tells its citizens is; count your loss and move on.....

Both you and them are not serious....
Although, I really didn’t want to reply you because everything you wrote shows you have never left the shores of Nigeria. Without boasting, I have been to more than 80 of these countries and there is no single developed country I’ve not been to. Most of you guys that have never left the shores of Nigeria will be comparing Nigeria to Ghana . Anyway, the only thing I will reply you with is the fact that you said in America, they will do everything possible to bring perpetrators to book. That was when I know you are a joke and you children will never learn.

There are more than 200, 000 thousand unsolved murders in America and at least, six thousand murders every single year are unsolved. Unsolved means they don’t even have a clue about who did it all. This is just murder and it is more than this figure because this is based on the ones reported since there is no single database for unsolved murders. Now add other crimes and you will see that your AMERICA will only get Justice every time in Hollywood and not in reality. My guy, inferiority complex is killing you but I don’t blame you. You are not exposed . It is only what you see on Netflix that you assumed to be reality. And for your information, America is one place I frequent very well as you can see from google timeline for JULY

https://uncovered.com/unsolved-murders-by-state/#:~:text=To%20answer%20those%20questions%2C%20there,has%20the%20most%20unsolved%20murders.

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Is the Manager of a multi-billion Naira Federal facility a random person?
Are you even aware of the Official Secrets Act?

Don't worry. By the time security agents are through with this idiot, he will learn painful lesson on how to behave like a human being.

Lol.

The mugu security.

The issue of terrorist attack on train.

So DSS staffs can not leak it with their gossip.

U be the real idiat
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yeye boy.. Who told u the Pascal is a random person?
Read ńa

So the DSS leaks is due to pascal.
DSS treatment of kanu
DSS and efcc secrets
DSS handling of emefiele
DSS handling of top secrets

Na pascal leak am.

Do you know how DSS intell had leaked before now

So now it is pascal.

What about the DSS staffs who are terrorist themselves.

U na too mumu
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Wickedfacts: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

The mugu security.

The issue of terrorist attack on train.

So DSS staffs can not leak it with their gossip.

U be the real idiat

You are just a senseless Ibo fool. Useless as others.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DenreleDave(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

So the DSS leaks is due to pascal.
DSS treatment of kanu
DSS and efcc secrets
DSS handling of emefiele
DSS handling of top secrets

Na pascal leak am.

Do you know how DSS intell had leaked before now

So now it is pascal.

What about the DSS staffs who are terrorist themselves.

U na too mumu

I can see.. Ur vexation na kanu.. E go tey for dárí prison grin
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by DenreleDave(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Just ignore him... He is like his fellow lots.. Always out of sense
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
DenreleDave:

I can see.. Ur vexation na kanu.. E go tey for dárí prison grin

U don't have argument.

I dey tell you say all the secrets that were leaked was it pascal that leaked it.

Countless times
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Lol

E pain you.😂😂😂
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Brendaniel: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
helpee:
Although, I really didn’t want to reply you because everything you wrote shows you have never left the shores of Nigeria. Without boasting, I have been to more than 80 of these countries and there is no single developed country I’ve not been to. Most of you guys that have never left the shores of Nigeria will be comparing Nigeria to Ghana . Anyway, the only thing I will reply you with is the fact that you said in America, they will do everything possible to bring perpetrators to book. That was when I know you are a joke and you children will never learn.

There are more than 200, 000 thousand unsolved murders in America and at least, six thousand murders every single year are unsolved. Unsolved means they don’t even have a clue about who did it all. This is just murder and it is more than this figure because this is based on the ones reported since there is no single database for unsolved murders. Now add other crimes and you will see that your AMERICA will only get Justice every time in Hollywood and not in reality. My guy, inferiority complex is killing you but I don’t blame you. You are not exposed . It is only what you see on Netflix that you assumed to be reality. And for your information, America is one place I frequent very well as you can see from google timeline for JULY

https://uncovered.com/unsolved-murders-by-state/#:~:text=To%20answer%20those%20questions%2C%20there,has%20the%20most%20unsolved%20murders.

So because you have been to 80 countries means you are more knowledgeable than those who have not? There are so many traveled idiots living in the world too, You keep shouting this inferiority complex as if I see America as a perfect country, what I can see here from your behaviour is the denial of truth because of Bias sentiment towards those in power now, Maybe you share the same tribe or religion with them, but that is none of my business sha....

You talking about unsolved murders does not mean attempts are not made to solve them, I have seen cases that happened far back 1960's been solved in recent years which means they keep working to get justice no matter how long it takes, does that happen in Nigeria?

Here they just close the chapter, you are part of the people that made Nigeria the way it is when you keep living in denial even when things are showing otherwise, the same country you are insulting have 24 hours light, good roads, security and so on, there are so many countries that have achieved that already even smaller countries than Nigeria, the truth is any country at the state Nigeria is is closer to a failed state than a working country....

Shame on you and the leaders you are supporting, 24 hours light is still a problem in 2023 and you are not ashamed....
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by helpee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

So because you have been to 80 countries means you are more knowledgeable than those who have not? There are so many traveled idiots living in the world too, You keep shouting this inferiority complex as if I see America as a perfect country, what I can see here from your behaviour is the denial of truth because of Bias sentiment towards those in power now, Maybe you share the same tribe or religion with them, but that is none of my business sha....

You talking about unsolved murders does not mean attempts are not made to solve them, I have seen cases that happened far back 1960's been solved in recent years which means they keep working to get justice no matter how long it takes, does that happen in Nigeria?

Here they just close the chapter, you are part of the people that made Nigeria the way it is when you keep living in denial even when things are showing otherwise, the same country you are insulting have 24 hours light, good roads, security and so on, there are so many countries that have achieved that already even smaller countries than Nigeria, the truth is any country at the state Nigeria is is closer to a failed state than a working country....

Shame on you and the leaders you are supporting, 24 hours light is still a problem in 2023 and you are not ashamed....
I am done educating you boy. Now go out and hustle.
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Brendaniel: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
helpee:
I am done educating you boy. Now go out and hustle.

You don't even know me, you don't even know if I'm a Nigerian or in Nigeria right now, you don't even know if I am a military personnel in the front line now that you are telling me to go out and hustle, that will sha not stop me from speaking the truth...
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by helpee(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

You don't even know me, you don't even know if I'm a Nigerian or in Nigeria right now, you don't even know if I am a military personnel in the front line now that you are telling me to go out and hustle, that will sha not stop me from speaking the truth...
I know you very well. There is a way to know. Check all your topics on Nairaland. I will post it here for you so you can judge for yourself. Do you look like someone that can speak the truth from all these topics? You only see bad things about Nigeria simply because your fellow Igbo lost the election. You don’t have to support Tinubu. Support your country and criticize govt objectively. Once again, go out and hustle so you won’t be seeing Tinubu pursuing you in your deams like a masquerade.

Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Brendaniel: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
helpee:
I know you very well. There is a way to know. Check all your topics on Nairaland. I will post it here for you so you can judge for yourself. Do you look like someone that can speak the truth from all these topics? You only see bad things about Nigeria simply because your fellow Igbo lost the election. You don’t have to support Tinubu. Support your country and criticize govt objectively. Once again, go out and hustle so you won’t be seeing Tinubu pursuing you in your deams like a masquerade.

This is what I wanted, I wanted you to come out of that fake love for Nigeria and the security agencies, you saw my write up where I said you only support the present people in power because you share something with them, not that you love the country, anyone who loves Nigeria will not be happy with the way it is and the way the present leaders are handling it.

My topics are very objective, you can go and read them and see for yourself, you claim I am hating Nigeria because an Igbo man lost, for your information I supported Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan, all I wanted was good governance, Tinubu lied through his teeth for Buhari and I believed him, as at 2016 I knew Buhari had nothing good to offer, the same Tinubu reinforced his support for Buhari in 2019 even after he failed in his first term.

Buhari failed again in his second term and the same Tinubu came and told us that the reason why he supported Buhari twice was so that he can become president and you expect me to take such a human being serious.

That's a heartless and self centered human, you think I care where the president comes from, even if he is from India or China, I don't fvcking care, as long that person will deliver good governance, my annoyance is not that Obi did not win but the fact that the person who is there has nothing to offer, I experienced his governorship in Lagos, he was a big time failure, not only that he is responsible for bringing the country to where it is today because of his selfish ambition.

I don't really care if an Igbo man rules Nigeria or not, what I care is whoever is ruling should offer good governance which Tinubu is far from doing....
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by HeroicMeastro: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Let the witch hunt start while people like the short midget are singing reggae and blues while matawane is made a minister

Ubadiah Mailafia of the blessed memory says it all

Since the rastafarian start singing reggae, Nigeria be ready for the blues
Trash!!
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Segzy19: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
There is always a repercussion for leaking classified information.... That's it
Re: Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager by Zandena(f): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Most of these public officials needs to be tutored that intelligence shared with their offices/ establishment are treated as secret and not to be disseminated to non-actors in their establishment except when otherwise stated. This is what landed the man in trouble with DSS.
Those intelligence that are directed to the general public are released by the agency issuing them (as in DSS security directory 2023) as press releases. In order not to cause panic among the citizenry, information pertaining to security enforcement are shared only among agencies concerned. This is done through enhanced surveillance, check points, enforcement of rules etc.
I pity the nigga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya / Labour Party Delivered Twins- Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.