Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB (8930 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties / President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by justtoodark: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2023
that guy is not comin out of jail any soon....
big mistake was runnin away after been released for medical attention....

dss will always use that to keep him longer....

it could happen that he would be released,but not after his influence is completly reduced....
it has already started....

they forgot him for a while because of obi....
i heard their diaspora financial support is reducin fast too....

nigeria will do the same with him what they did with ojukwu....
ojukwus fame was soo reduced that most of his own people didnt voted him to become president....

must have pain very painful for ojukwu to witness that.... undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'll soon nod you!
😂
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Wainey:
that is how u chestbeat that if Nnamdi Kanu is not released within 7days, heaven will fall
You're making unnecessary noise just kill him simple.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Wainey: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You're making unnecessary noise just kill him simple.
killing an already defeated man is heartless, he will have grey hair in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2023
ChukwuObe:

But you and your family once said that Kanu could not be arrested and that if arrested, Nigeria would boil. Now your hero has spent about 2year in jail and yet only SE are killing themselves. What a shame!
Is nigeria not boiling? is somalia not better than nigeria currently? sometimes, there are things that is beyond your feeble imaginations.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by BabanawanGod: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2023
Hello brethren and sistren the hand of God is upon this nation very soon there will be jugement so do not panic or say orderwise wait and you all will see the salvation of the lord
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Princeton92:

what happens to the bandits and Boko Haram members.... they most especially should be kill once sighted cheesy cheesy grin grin

They just there brewing children the the North and easing up frustrations on their Southern brothers, is that all they're taught to do? stay back from school and brew kids to suffer and not go to school? TELL US YOUR STORY PLEASE undecided

The mere fact of your choice of comparing him with Boko Haram already shows your agreement that he is also a criminal like them.

Just like you have also projected Boko Haram in the light of Nnamdi Kanu enjoying Nigeria's leniency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Benny90:

Nobody wants him dead lol, we just love to watch him suffer in agony and his supporters wallow in pain😄
Do you really think Kanu is in agony? well I will believe you only when he denounce Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Weathered: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:
When government frustrates legal means of conflict resolution like this how can you then want to solve the conflict

It's very obvious the FG is enjoying the issue in South east... It's even more likely they maybe instigating it

It's really sad
IPob are the criminals behind what's happening in the South East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by ChronicGp(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Shebi na British citizen wey him be,
Why Dem allow am dey suffer?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2023
enemybulldozer:
If you know that nothing will happen if kanu dies, what is holding you from killing him? you know where he is, he is not hiding just go and kill him.

Don't mind the fool! The Fulani hegemony, that sees Mazi Kanu as their worst nightmare, had the chance to murder him when they kidnapped him from kenya.....ask the fool you quoted why they didn't or couldn't do it then? After all, they have murdered Abiola, his wife Kudirat, Saro-Wiwa, Dele Giwa, and many more in the past, so why wasn't same done with Mazi Kanu!?

When i tell people we're sharing the same country with primitive-minded thugs, they think i'm just kidding! I may detest a person, but i wouldn't deny him justice and his day in court! Doing so shows i have no case against him and i'm just using my control of the state to fight the person and make him a prisoner of conscience!
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The mere fact of your choice of comparing him with Boko Haram already shows your agreement that he is also a criminal like them.

Just like you have also projected Boko Haram in the light of Nnamdi Kanu enjoying Nigeria's leniency.

You're off-point mate! The fella you quoted was using your own 'argument' against you to show how daft and unjust your reasoning is!
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
justtoodark:
that guy is not comin out of jail any soon....
big mistake was runnin away after been released for medical attention....

dss will always use that to keep him longer....

it could happen that he would be released,but not after his influence is completly reduced....
it has already started....

they forgot him for a while because of obi....
i heard their diaspora financial support is reducin fast too....

nigeria will do the same with him what they did with ojukwu....
ojukwus fame was soo reduced that most of his own people didnt voted him to become president....

must have pain very painful for ojukwu to witness that.... undecided undecided

Guys, i present to you a chronic 'one Nigerianist'! His sense of justice and fairness have been beclouded by his desire to sustain a failed experiment! Instead of him to speak to the travesty of justice unfolding before our very eyes, he's here bragging and feeling funky about the past misdeeds of his Nigerian state! Nothing new here!
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You're off-point mate! The fella you quoted was using your own 'argument' against you to show how daft and unjust your reasoning is!

Lol on the contrary. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
fuckJones:
kanu is a terrorist, allow him to die nothing will happen
Nigerians will never change. You guys deserve all that your leaders are dishing out to you.

It's dishearting how you label Kanu a terrorist even when no law court has found him guilty. So sad!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wainey:
killing an already defeated man is heartless, he will have grey hair in jail
Still making noise.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Levels1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
enemybulldozer:
If you know that nothing will happen if kanu dies, what is holding you from killing him? you know where he is, he is not hiding just go and kill him.

If he dies nothing will happens.

He's not the first person to die and besides he's a terrorist so nothing special as terrorist are destined to die

But its a crime to kill without been pronounced by court of law.

Certainly he will die once been sentence to death by firing squared

The worst that will happen is you guys killing each other just as always and nigeria will keep moving forward while your region will remain backward as always.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by fuckJones(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
Nigerians will never change. You guys deserve all that your leaders are dishing out to you.

It's dishearting how you label Kanu a terrorist even when no law court has found him guilty. So sad!
in your own understanding, who is a terrorist?
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Calitoscassius(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:

Trust our nigga Shetima to kill him in 2031.

He is Shetima's property. Tinubu is too busy to address his issue.
Yea, that is if this guy Shettima would still be alive at the time, will Shettima live forever? You and I are not even guaranteed life before 2031. For some bizzare reasons you have a crystal ball that sees 2031.

Dumb reasoning.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Calitoscassius(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
BabanawanGod:
Hello brethren and sistren the hand of God is upon this nation very soon there will be jugement so do not panic or say orderwise wait and you all will see the salvation of the lord
grin grin grin what kinda weed have you been smoking? I want some of it.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Abufo: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:
When government frustrates legal means of conflict resolution like this how can you then want to solve the conflict

It's very obvious the FG is enjoying the issue in South east... It's even more likely they maybe instigating it

It's really sad

The DSS and military intelligence are not oblivious of the violent activities taking place in the southeast! Some of the smartest and devious Nigerians work in both establishments!
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
fuckJones:
in your own understanding, who is a terrorist?
Only the law court can define it.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's really sad

Something i've known ever since the UGM, senseless HIGH-PROFILE killings, kidnappings and prison breaks started in the south-east with the coming of Buhari and Uzodinma!
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Levels1:

If he dies nothing will happens.

He's not the first person to die and besides he's a terrorist so nothing special as terrorist are destined to die

But its a crime to kill without been pronounced by court of law.

Certainly he will die once been sentence to death by firing squared

The worst that will happen is you guys killing each other just as always and nigeria will keep moving forward while your region will remain backward as always.
I hate this unnecessary noise just go and kill him.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Levels1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
enemybulldozer:
I hate this unnecessary noise just go and kill him.

Do you understand the word kill?

He's not an animal to be killed.

We have Law and whatever its says will be his faith.

Beside killing him is more of a favour as you and I know he's experiencing more than death.

He's going to spend forever with DSS

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Guyman01: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Nigeria a country where there's not rules of law yet they want to invade Nigeria Republic.
I hope that Tinubu will not listen to wise counsel and invade do that them go teach am lesson, he thinks that Hausas in the military want to kill their tribesmen in Niger for his ego and French interests
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by learnedman(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
What do u expect from CJN Ayoola ,Who is Ebola's errand boy shocked
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Levels1:

Do you understand the word kill?

He's not an animal to be killed.

We have Law and whatever its says will be his faith.

Beside killing him is more of a favour as you and I know he's experiencing more than death.

He's going to spend forever with DSS
Which law do you have? Do I need to tell you that, that your so-called law have already set him free on 12 of Oct. Last year. to me you are just making unnecessary noise.

Secondly, if he is experiencing more than death like you said, why haven't he denounce Biafra?
You are just yapping infact.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Levels1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Which law do you have? Do I need to tell you that, that your so-called law have already set him free on 12 of Oct. Last year. to me you are just making unnecessary noise.

Secondly, if he is experiencing more than death like you said, why haven't he denounce Biafra?
You are just yapping infact.

Little one, grow up
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by gidgiddy: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
At this point in time, all they can do is indulge in adjournment after adjournment
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Levels1:

Little one, grow up
On the contrary, you are the one that needs to grow up.
Re: Supreme Court Subverting Justice In Nnamdi Kanu’s Appeal – IPOB by Levels1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
enemybulldozer:
On the contrary, you are the one that needs to grow up.

Lolz.

Anyways he's a criminal and as such won't be set free. Bikonu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran / Lawan & Boniface Emenalo Granted Bail / Three Groups Fight For APC Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.