Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. (27934 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / THROWBACK: The Shifi, Tunde, Yemi And Lanre(STYL-plus) Musical Group / Wizkid's UK Fans Scramble For Tickets To His Show At 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by naptu2: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Lighthouse Family - Question of Faith (1997)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OyCIByW-aI
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by naptu2: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Lighthouse Family - Loving Every Minute (1995)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igMR3VFnjVQ
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by Housing(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asake is a raw talent. YBNL hits a gold mine in him. I foresee him breaking so many records and dominating the stage for a very long time. He is so unique, innovative and in a different class from the crowds.

Not a bum bum shaking Musician.. He definitely has musical stage at his feet..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by daveP(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Gen Z can't know who Tunde is rara. Legend.
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by abbeynism(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Please nairalanders help. This is what LinkedIn has been showing me for over one week now.

Your account has been temporarily restricted as a precaution
We take proactive steps to secure your account when we detect potential unauthorized access. Signs that your account may have been compromised include account access from unfamiliar locations or devices, or unusual activities such as multiple attempts to change passwords or critical settings.

To help you keep your account safe and regain access, we'll first need to confirm you’re the valid account owner. Please submit a government-issued ID to start the process. Your ID will be deleted once we verify your identity.

A customer support representative will contact you within 48 hours with more information about your account and the status of restoring your access.

Verify your identity

I have submitted different Identities l:voters card, NIN card and driving license all to no avail I have been able to access my account for over one week now

Firstly, are you sure you use Nigeria address and exact names when signing up? If Yes. Nigeria voters card is hardly accepted for verifications from personal experiences and NIN.
For drivers license, it ought to be accepted if the data correlate with what you have on your linkedin otherwise, snap with a very good camera. and make sure no blur.

All the best sir.
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by OmoNla99: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
That song made me switch from Aspen to St. Moritz back then. Good old vibes I would say.
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by Haveyoueatentod: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A Congolese man named Luwizo got married to triplets, after the sisters insisted on him marrying all of them at once.

lipsrsealed
he will na k all of them at once until his preek peel off
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by omoadeleye(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
brunobaba:

GenZ

Lmao. Bold of you to call me a genz
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by Brownshoe: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
naptu2:
Another one that was used in an advert.

my songs, I wish whatsapp has a feature like BB ,so I post song there, I like lighthouse
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by DSoj(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Legend
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asake is clear. I’m not arguing with anyone about it either
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by ikorodureporta: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
i even like am pass Burna..... grammy loading

1 Like

Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by Shegzdave: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
The guy is good, his last album is the real work of art cool
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by XAUBulls: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
naptu2:
Lighthouse Family had tweeted this back in June when Asake released Sunshine.

Lighthouse Family @lighthousefamly

https://twitter.com/lighthousefamly/status/1669677812460969986
That's awesome! Tunde Baiyewu @lighthousefamily still dope.
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by wisestman(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Please nairalanders help. This is what LinkedIn has been showing me for over one week now.

Your account has been temporarily restricted as a precaution
We take proactive steps to secure your account when we detect potential unauthorized access. Signs that your account may have been compromised include account access from unfamiliar locations or devices, or unusual activities such as multiple attempts to change passwords or critical settings.

To help you keep your account safe and regain access, we'll first need to confirm you’re the valid account owner. Please submit a government-issued ID to start the process. Your ID will be deleted once we verify your identity.

A customer support representative will contact you within 48 hours with more information about your account and the status of restoring your access.

Verify your identity

I have submitted different Identities l:voters card, NIN card and driving license all to no avail I have been able to access my account for over one week now
I

The image of the ID must be very clear and if possible International passport. If you dont have, try the NIN but it should be very clear amd easy to see all details. I had same issue amd when I submitted a copy of my International passport, it was resolved
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by yankison(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
We have a Room self contained right inside the Redemption Camp (opposite National Kitchen) for sale ..please DM 07034547559/09135189102 for price if interested
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by phemmyfour: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
greatiyk4u:
I don't know them
if you watched cigarette adverts in the 80s, you would have known their song
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by kinkydude: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tunde Bayewu, great talent. Sun's gonna shine........
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by KingMiles007: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
PROUD FATHER!!! Olamide Reacts As Asake Sells Out London O2 Arena

Indigenous rapper and music executive Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Olamide, has congratulated his signee, Asake, for selling out the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena in London, United Kingdom.

You will recall that Asake sold out the iconic London arena on Sunday night, making history as the first Nigerian newbie to do so. Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Fireboy and others joined Asake on stage to thrill the crowd.

On his Twitter handle on Monday, Olamide said Asake’s achievements amazed him. The YBNL boss wrote, “@asakemusik Congratulations Mr Mon£y! Thank God for crowning your efforts.. you put in so much work it d muzz me.”

See Amazing moments from Asake's O2 performance here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

1 Like

Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by franciseko001: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A Congolese man named Luwizo got married to triplets, after the sisters insisted on him marrying all of them at once.

lipsrsealed
die well my man
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by naptu2: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lighthouse Family songs were used in the following adverts:

Ocean Drive: St Moritz, the cool smooth choice. The advert was first aired in 1996 or thereabout.

High: St Moritz (but I can't remember the pay off). The advert was first aired in 1998 or thereabout.

Wish: Skye Bank. The advert was aired in the early 2000s

(It's hard to find the cigarette adverts because cigarette adverts are banned).

This is the Skye Bank advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZJJO6NfYc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by buharibanjo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Comedian 🤣🤣🤣
PheelzAlmighty:
I showed my landlord this news and he gave me his daughter for free
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by Grandlord: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
naptu2:
Lighthouse Family songs were used in the following adverts:

Ocean Drive: St Moritz, the cool smooth choice. The advert was first aired in 1996 or thereabout.

High: St Moritz (but I can't remember the pay off). The advert was first aired in 1998 or thereabout.

Wish: Skye Bank. The advert was aired in the early 2000s

(It's hard to find the cigarette adverts because cigarette adverts are banned).

This is the Skye Bank advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZJJO6NfYc

This is super nostalgic! Took me back to the 90s for real! Thank you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by seeme2(f): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chai. This bloody niggar right here must be a very old Gee. As in nothing less than 80 years of age. Their generation are the once who use the word "wont" for "apt"

DaddyJapan:
Asake gives an old schooler "his flowers" - as the GenZ are wont to say. cool

Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
abbeynism:

Firstly, are you sure you use Nigeria address and exact names when signing up? If Yes. Nigeria voters card is hardly accepted for verifications from personal experiences and NIN.
For drivers license, it ought to be accepted if the data correlate with what you have on your linkedin otherwise, snap with a very good camera. and make sure no blur.
Thanks so much.

All the best sir.
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
abbeynism:

All the best sir.

Thanks so much
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
wisestman:
I

The image of the ID must be very clear and if possible International passport. If you dont have, try the NIN but it should be very clear amd easy to see all details. I had same issue amd when I submitted a copy of my International passport, it was resolved

Thanks so much.
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by Irupetepete: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
naptu2:

you just made me remember them and download their mixtape on naijaforeignmixtape.
Na there I dey download all my oldies mixtape
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by makaveli902: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
It was Rothmans advert..

naptu2:
Asake brought out Tunde Baiyewu of Lighthouse Family to perform Ocean Drive at his 02 Arena show yesterday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbDB0xoSuaI

Asake - Sunshine (2023)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnuXS17RpCw
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by makaveli902: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
I think it was Rothmans advert..

naptu2:
Asake brought out Tunde Baiyewu of Lighthouse Family to perform Ocean Drive at his 02 Arena show yesterday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbDB0xoSuaI

Asake - Sunshine (2023)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnuXS17RpCw
Re: Asake Brought Out Tunde Baiyewu At His 02 Arena Show. by naptu2: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
makaveli902:
It was Rothmans advert..

Definitely and without a doubt it was St Moritz (the cool smooth choice). I remember the advert very clearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? / Who Is Nigeria's King Of Highlife Music? / Your Top 20 Evergreen Love Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.