Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I'm Jealous Of My Wife's Success | Ep. 151 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Jealous Of My Wife's Success | Ep. 151 (161 Views)

I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / I'm Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Jealous Of My Wife's Success | Ep. 151 by dannyodia101(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2023
This week, the duo returns with another stinger of a conversation. We discuss the thought of accepting marriage may not be a reality through the lens of Matthew McConaughey's story on finding love, the uncomfortable nature of feeling jealous of your partner's success, demystifying the idea of always celebrating your partner's wins versus why things are not going your way, possible brewing resentment even for our friends' successes + MORE. On Nana's Corner, we extensively discuss Hip Hop 50, Derek Jackson resurfacing, Sandra Bullock, Tory Lanez' sentence, Nas and Lil Wayne, Britany Spears' divorce + MORE. Enjoy this amazing episode on;

SPOTIFY
https://open.spotify.com/episode/4sZFX63y5Mp5MWy53AQLdn

Apple Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/im-jealous-of-my-wifes-success-ep-151/id1557994387?i=1000625002808

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Family Are Central To God’s Plan For Our Happiness / How To Support Your Partner Through Tough Times / Nairaland Dating Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.