Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living (2502 Views)

Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars / 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC / Rising Cost Of Living In Nigeria, What Of The Poor Among Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Jewessgratitud3: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
In a video making the rounds, the UK has switched to the consumption of human meat for their daily protein requirements as a result of the high cost of living currently hitting the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gdhgxinz9M

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Jewessgratitud3: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
The world is surely near it's end. Waaat!!! shocked shocked shocked? Human meat. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Wawelexy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
This can't be true! Oya oo all the West ass licker, come and defend your principal...

We chose Putin for a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Wodu89: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Smh. Poverty induced madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Mindlog: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
The world is surely near it's end. Waaat!!! shocked shocked shocked? Human meat. God forbid!

It was a satirical documentary, not human meat. It was aired July 24th.

Meat like chicken is still very affordable in the UK. For one who is earning minimum wage of £10.42 per hour, then income from less than 30 mins of work can buy the chicken in the attached.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by BlessedOne259: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Jewessgratitud3: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mindlog:

It was a satirical documentary, not human meat. It was aired July 24th.

Meat like chicken is still very affordable in the UK. For one who is earning minimum wage of £10.42 per hour, then income from less than mins of work can buy the chicken in the attached.

Really... undecided
Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by alpharoyalty: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
I will stop eating anything meat from now on.
It's either I go to the abattoir myself or I stick to fish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Jewessgratitud3: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
alpharoyalty:
I will stop eating anything meat from now on.
It's either I go to the abattoir myself or I stick to fish

Better!
Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by MrAgbako: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lol
The real cannibalisstic people.. well for now let me assume the news is fake
Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Jewessgratitud3: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
MrAgbako:
Lol
The real cannibalisstic people.. well for now let me assume the news is fake

How does this look fake? Did you watch the video at all?
Don't forget to subscribe to the channel. smiley
Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Sntbobo: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Some fools will believe this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Sntbobo: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

How does this look fake? Did you watch the video at all?
Don't forget to subscribe to the channel. smiley
stop spreading false news to boost your nonsense YouTube channel.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by slam7000(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You are so gullible.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ibo licking their lips at this news
Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Zupay: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Which begins? Name one store selling human meat?
Re: Uk Begins Consumption Of Human Meat Due To High Cost Of Living by Brownshoe: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
You lie just to gain traffic, what you can't say or upload if you were to be in UK.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Out? / No Gender Has The Exclusive Right To Be Violent - Solomon Buchi / Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.