Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Cant Download Movies - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Cant Download Movies (1742 Views)

How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? / I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Download Movies by calebrita(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
ELLO NAIRALANDRS IS THERE ANYBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT TO DO IF I WANT TO DOWNLOAD MOVIES AND PICTURES FROM YOU TUBE.
AT TIME THE MOVIES WILL BE SKIPPING I MEAN WILL NOT SHOW PROPERLY IF I AM WATCHING ONLINE.
Re: I Cant Download Movies by dammizz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
Get ur IDM
Re: I Cant Download Movies by calebrita(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
how and where can i get it ?
Re: I Cant Download Movies by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2011
try obit. it grabs the video and download it for u.

www.orbitdownloader.com
Re: I Cant Download Movies by folafola(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
you can use flashget or better still IDM they are wonderful software i use in downloading youtube videos or you can use vdownloader, just google them out or pim me for the software
Re: I Cant Download Movies by mikron(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
@calebrita what u experienced while watching videos online is what is called buffering. The video/film will most times buffer b4 it plays. What to do? Get idm. Download the films with it and u re done. Enjoy
Re: I Cant Download Movies by olalekanba(m): 3:43am On Oct 20, 2011
Do you have good internet?

check: http://www.downeu.net/video/

you can then pay $10 at http://www.filesonic.com/.

if you need more info do let me know
Re: I Cant Download Movies by Damola12: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
you can, download bittorrent client then go to piratebay.com, 1st search for the movie u want to download then download the torrent file, cut and paste the torrent into the bitttorrent software and start the download there u are now u can now download,
Re: I Cant Download Movies by femi4: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2011
Damola12:

you can, download bittorrent client then go to piratebay.com, 1st search for the movie u want to download then download the torrent file, cut and paste the torrent into the bitttorrent software and start the download there u are now u can now download,
I guess u r misled by the topic, the op actually can't download YouTube video
Re: I Cant Download Movies by Damola12: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
I guess u r misled by the topic, the op actually can't download YouTube video

oops my bad
Re: I Cant Download Movies by passionate88: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
FEMI, u 2 much, thanks for that code u gave me, it worked perfectly, Pls do u know where i can download full movies for free?, Please.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Arrival!!!hp Envy M6 Core I5 8gb Ram 750gb Hard Drive With Keyboard Light~75k / Dell 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen. Quad-Core i7 4GB Nvidia GTX 960M 4K Touchscreen / Scrap Dell Vostro 2520 and uk used iphone 6s 64gb for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.