Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? (34424 Views)

Handworks To Learn In Nigeria Before You Japa / UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2023
sammyonal:
yeah, very possible but u will have limited hours to work so that it won't affect Ur studies.
Ok thanks
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by sammyonal: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Ok thanks
u welcome bro.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by ariesbull: 6:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Greenfaces:
na lie jor.
You wan chop the small thing wey i get.
After you go tell me say Germany and Gwoza for maiduguri na the same thing

Okay Na...let me leave you ! I have done 2 million to Canada

Oga if you no get sure plug no think others no get

But once again .... ignorance is bliss
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Greenfaces: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2023
ariesbull:

Okay Na...let me leave you ! I have done 2 million to Canada

Oga if you no get sure plug no think others no get

But once again .... ignorance is bliss
real canada abi osapa canada in lekki phase 2.

Canada now na like 12m oooo
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by ariesbull: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2023
Greenfaces:
real canada abi osapa canada in lekki phase 2.

Canada now na like 12m oooo

LoL

Hmmm I laugh ! We'll go pay them 12m

Where you can get it will less than 4 m family visa
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Endymi: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Styluss:
Not really interested in water business
Can you give a breakdown of the 8m?

1 pure water machine is 1.1million

Plumbing materials budget 200k

11:15 generator is 700k

Gptanks 2 is 140k

The filters house is 30k for 4

The treatment plant cylinder Is 200k for two

The uv light is 60k

Treatment chemicals 80k budget

pH meter=12k

Tds meter=10k

Those are the major things we need for a standard factory

I am a very straightforward,so you will get those things yourself and see for yourself, sometimes it can be cheaper.

08089972896 that's my WhatsApp number engineer Ayodele
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Styluss: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
NAFDAC procesing is easy?
you excluded that

thanks for your response im grateful

Endymi:

1 pure water machine is 1.1million

Plumbing materials budget 200k

11:15 generator is 700k

Gptanks 2 is 140k

The filters house is 30k for 4

The treatment plant cylinder Is 200k for two

The uv light is 60k

Treatment chemicals 80k budget

pH meter=12k

Tds meter=10k

Those are the major things we need for a standard factory

I am a very straightforward,so you will get those things yourself and see for yourself, sometimes it can be cheaper.

08089972896 that's my WhatsApp number engineer Ayodele
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Endymi: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Styluss:
you excluded that

I am an elite engineer,I have connections to that,with just 300k,both nafdac, CAC and trademark will be done sir.
Where is your location sir Lagos?

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Styluss: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yes Lagos, But if I am to consider this, I dont know where it could be !
Dont want Lagos, Im Yoruba but not from Lagos
Endymi:

I am an elite engineer,I have connections to that,with just 300k,both nafdac, CAC and trademark will be done sir.
Where is your location sir Lagos?
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Endymi: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Styluss:
you excluded that

The only challenge is your location, because of water factory.

For example if you are staying in lekki or Ajah.
The water there is hard and contains ion which might make me to introduce reverse osmosis to you,a filtration machines,and it will make you to set aside 1.5 million again for a foreign membrane one
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Endymi: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Styluss:

If is mainland is okay,but island will make you spend more for water treatment.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Endymi: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Styluss:

I am from Lagos too,but I travel alot,and we will have to see by appointment.
I am currently in Abuja setting up a bottle and pure water factory.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by RockyEyo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Endymi:

I am from Lagos too,but I travel alot,and we will have to see by appointment.
I am currently in Abuja setting up a bottle and pure water factory.

U excluded transportation (vehicles)
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Wodu89: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Endymi:

The only challenge is your location, because of water factory.

For example if you are staying in lekki or Ajah.
The water there is hard and contains ion which might make me to introduce reverse osmosis to you,a filtration machines,and it will make you to set aside 1.5 million again for a foreign membrane one

Advice such to move to areas after Awoyaya, the water in those axis are crystal clear

1 Like

Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Don't listen to all his fake analysis o.

Just around Alesh Hotel at Ajah go and see how people sell frozen foods round the year. Market dynamics isn't static. If there's low demand in one location, one witches to the next. That people no longer eat chicken weekly is a big fast nasty lie. A chicken seller needs different people to buy weekly not the same buyer
'
Frozen food business is very lucrative. The downside is power supply.

They don't have a problem with demand.

My mum used to have a restaurant in Ijora. Within the compound she was in, there were many people selling cold foods wholesale. One was a woman selling iced fish who overpaid someone in 1990 by 13,000 if I am correct. She did not even notice. In 1990, a bottle of coke was N1.50. That money could buy 8,000 bottles of coke. Coke today is 250. The money is around 2m in todays money.
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by kumbhuru: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Love800:
But before u do this, u might have completed paying ur school fees abi? So no authority will hold u.
This is exactly why the consular deny Nigerians vusa even when all requirements are met
Re: If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? by Love800(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2023
Ok.
But of u finish paying ur fees, u can be missing classes so that u can focus on ur job abi?
kumbhuru:

This is exactly why the consular deny Nigerians vusa even when all requirements are met

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rumor Of Earth Tremor In Abuja: FG Speaks, Dismisses It / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure / Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.