Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike (537 Views)

Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes / FIRS: Abiodun Aina To Fowler "You Stepped On Toes" / Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by y2jacob1: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
I Will Step On Toes Wike
The newly sworn-in Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesome Wike, has resumed office.
The News Chronicle reports that Wike, the immediate-past Governor of Rivers State, resumed on Monday with the minister of state, Mariya Mahmud.

Read more on
https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/just-in-i-will-step-on-toes-demolish-illegal-structures-fct-minister-wike/
Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by ibechris(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Initial gragra.

When u are dealing with highly educated people in Abuja...just be ready to win them at the court.

E go tough oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by Day169: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike.. the only 3rd term governor! grin
Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by NaMe4: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Great!

Love to see Abj back to what it was and even better. Should compete with other mega cities in the world.

Wike will definitely deliver.
Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by tachia406: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wike my man of the year any time any day
Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by HenryTimes: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Is demolition the only work of the FCT minister

1 Like

Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by Chinjo2: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Continue to demolish until you go demolish mosque for Abuja then you will understand that Abuja is not Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by BoldBrainz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chinjo2:
Continue to demolish until you go demolish mosque for Abuja then you will understand that Abuja is not Rivers.

😂😂.

Darn!!
Re: Just In: I Will Step On Toes, Demolish Illegal Structures – Fct Minister Wike by yarimo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
ATIKU, AYU , TAMBUWAL, OBI, AMEACHI and all Obidients that build or want to build on illegal land beware

(1) (Reply)

Fake Likes: How Did Nairaland Degenerate To This Level? / Our Stance On President Tinubu And His CSU Matter. / Igbo Leader Tells Opposition Leaders To Allow President Tinubu To Breathe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.