Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? (62569 Views)

Now Available: 2014 Camaro RS Available. Sport Car Lovers / Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. / Which Of These Two Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
How much do you think they will cost if i opt for the tokunbo and nigerian used types respectively? kiss
Lekan239:
4.5m for 2015 amd 2017 motor for this Nigeria. Na scrap u wan buy ni
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
banjicom:

Age is just a Number, at 90 years you can still buy a car if you are still alive. Buying a car is just a waste of time that is why God has given you your two legs remember it doesn’t use petrol. Even the almighty Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem, where he was met by cheering crowds how much more an ordinary human like you. Let Jesus be your mentor!

I hope i have been able to motivate you today cheesy
at 90? God forbid 🚫
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by ClilT: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Xsengineautos on IG, reach out to me. My office is in lekki, Lagos. You will get all the answers
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by kosiebe(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
None here.
Just GLK 350 and I'm good as good 😊
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Fixed: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
I used the Crosstour about 10 years ago. It's a good machine. Accord as Honda's flagship is also good very good. There may be a few bells and whistles in the Crosstour that may not be in the Accord Could. The Crosstour has a good ride height, firm with AWD and much roomier which incidentally may make it look a little too big for an 18 year old. But it is fuel thirstier particularly of its the V6 even with its VCM technology. Accord is good, but a 2 door is a no for me particularly if you move around with friends.

But most importantly, 4.5m can only get you the Nigerian used of these vehicles. As a first time buyer you need to shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by moderngist(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Lincton: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
As a student and a young man, choose Honda coupe. It will suit you
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Georgejeez: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
18 years old boy !!!

And I'm here owing Madam Akara 😂😂😂 .

God abeg o , am I a ballot box
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Spidermon: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na helicopter you suppose buy or private jet.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Techvillz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
That Honda crosstour go make brain o
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Microwhy: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Michautocares:
I'll suggest the crosstour because of its practicality and off road height. 1 door cars can be pretty inconvenient at times.
18yo not 41yo with wife and kids...Coupe anytime anyday for a single young sweet guy or girl.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
I would say the accord cos the crosstour seems out of shape and not great handling either.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Knetpro(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hi guys,i'm an 18 year old medical student,
I'm about to get a car for myself but i fell in love with these two cars;a 2017 honda accord coupe and a 2015 honda crosstour.
From your experience which car do you think will serve me best in the university.My budget is 4.5 million.

I love the coupe.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I'm about to get a car for myself but i fell in love with these two cars;a 2017 honda accord coupe and a 2015 honda crosstour.
From your experience which car do you think will serve me best in the university.My budget is 4.5 million.

I bet my balls,non of the car there cost nothing less than 6.5m

You are really a boy. I really don’t know why you want to put yourself into this.

You think it’s to buy the car really an issue ? Maintenance is bae. All of them above are v6 cars and engine alone is about 700k to change. Gear is over 1.5m to change.

I hope you have gotten 6.5m*3 =almost 20m in your savings?

Go and build an hostel and thank me later.

I bought my own Muscle Camry v6 3m (Nigerian used) but I have spent over 4.5m on maintenance and still counting.

Dey play boy.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Majesty7: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Typing:

Trash.
Which yeye Toyota or Lexus?

Op buy any Honda and enjoy luxury, class plus economy.

Don't mind him.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Majesty7: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oyetboy:

Rest please... There's nothing wrong with an 18 year old buying a car, enough with the crude mentality. Car can also be referred to as an asset

Don't mind him
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Hezmatosky: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Who dey buy Honda again for Nigeria? Buy it on your own peril undecided Nigeria no get good mechanics for autos
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by abobote: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
This fine cars for 4.5M budget?
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by abobote: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I think it's can.
It can't
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
flexyrule:
No mind the elewa.

LOL. You really have his time. grin
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
LOL. If only people knew this lad is joking. grin

Someone that may be inside one Danfo battling change with a conductor is here talking about some cars he possibly won't buy. If you doubt me, check his post history. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by yak(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Typing:

Trash.
Which yeye Toyota or Lexus?

Op buy any Honda and enjoy luxury, class plus economy.

I thought we all agreed not to argue with them again so that Honda can be cheaper for honda lovers!
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by jomarick(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
banjicom:

Age is just a Number, at 90 years you can still buy a car if you are still alive. Buying a car is just a waste of time that is why God has given you your two legs remember it doesn’t use petrol. Even the almighty Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem, where he was met by cheering crowds how much more an ordinary human like you. Let Jesus be your mentor!

Then donkeys was one of the most expensive cars.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by beejay85: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
banjicom:

grin
To the Op..any vehicle with engine capacity above 1.6l is a no for me..
In fact am looking to get a 1.3 Toyota yaris to commute on my own while wifey should deal with Lexus 300 shocked shocked
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by phemmyfour: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Go for crosstour...better clearance
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by HRMK: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
all depends on how loaded you are!though the second car is a bit more prestigeous,it is equally more expensive to maintain!!
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by phemmyfour: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
banjicom:

At 90, you can't enjoy driving around. Some things are better enjoyed at younger age
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by philipobiz: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Samakus:
18 year old is pricing car. And here I am undecided

Motivational speakers, what do you have to tell me?
Motivate yourself

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by kolaaderin: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
you are still a student guy, I will choose you the 2017 accord. Make sure it's a 4 Cylinder especially if you are studying in Nigeria presently. Crosstour is V6 standard, I don't need to tell you what that means. Ohhh sorry to say you are still a student and can afford 2017 model vehicle, that means fuel is the least of your worries !!!! Is that Seyi Tinubu?
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by StrongAlphMale: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
This is the 2017 honda accord coupe

Go for lexus or Toyota spider.

Avoid those 2 cars you posted
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Mcslize: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Samakus:
18 year old is pricing car. And here I am undecided

Motivational speakers, what do you have to tell me?

Use this take hold body: Even ex President Jonathan once trekked without shoes. How much more you! Don't let your legediBenz be a waste today. It's the oldest form of transport in the history of humanity.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by 7arrows: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Ibrahimlagosian post=125263277]Hi guys,i'm an 18 year old medical student,
From your experience which car do you think will serve me best in the university.My budget is 4.5 million.[/quotes

U r still young and no wife or kids. So coupe will be good for you and ur babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****The 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.