Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Jesus is Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is Lord (166 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / I Just Had To Face Reality, I Am Now A Christian. Jesus Is Lord / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus is Lord by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Can we have a minute of silent prayer that bad things will not happen before the year ends ?
Re: Jesus is Lord by Lincton: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Any moment any time, JESUS IS LORD
Re: Jesus is Lord by johnw47: 1:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Jesus is Lord

He certainly is, and of course to say it is to believe it,
and no one can say and believe that Jesus is Lord expect by the Holy Spirit

1Co 12:3  Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Jesus is Lord by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Newshome:

Can we have a minute of silent prayer that bad things will not happen before the year ends ?

Do you truly BELIEVE this man from Nazareth?

This is what he told his real disciples in the first century:

“Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you. So never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles" Matthew 6:33-34

“But pay attention to yourselves that your hearts never become weighed down with overeating and heavy drinking and anxieties of life, and suddenly that day be instantly upon you as a snare. For it will come upon all those dwelling on the face of the whole earth. Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that you may succeed in escaping all these things that must occur and in standing before the Son of man.” Luke 21:34-36

Surely lot of EVIL things are yet to happen so Jesus admonished his disciples to PRAY for an escape not for bad things not to happen.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jesus is Lord by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2023
Is Jesus not raised from dead ?
Re: Jesus is Lord by JohnNgene: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
THE LORD OF ABRAHAM WAS NOT GOD

1. Why would God who already knew Abraham before he was born need to test Abraham by commanding him to do such a barbaric thing as killing his own son? Why would God who knows that "attempted murder" is a crime willingly encourage Abraham to attempt murder?

2. The simple answer is that "the Lord" that ordered Abraham to sacrifice his son was not God. Abraham and the people of his time knew who the Lord or Lords were. They saw "the Lord", walked with "the Lord", spoke with "the Lord" and even ate with "the Lord". Unfortunately, "the Lord" became so glorified over the passage of thousands of years that He was translated into God. I won't be surprised if "Lord Lugard" is translated into God by Nigerians of the year 3023 one thousand years from now.

3. How many Judaists, Christians and Muslims know that according to the torah, bible and quran, Noah (the same Noah of the flood) was still alive and about 900 years old when his great great great great great great great great grandson Abraham was born?

4. I am convinced that whoever instructed Abraham to kill his son Isaac (whether as a test or not) was not the God or Gods that created all of creation. It must have been Shem or any other ancestor of Abraham who were already more than 300 years (or three centuries) old by the time that Abraham fathered Isaac.
Re: Jesus is Lord by JohnNgene: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Do you know the reason why your Christian God Jesus didn't jump down from the mountain during his temptation by the bible Satan?

He was wise enough to know that the LAWS OF NATURE are supreme.

The Christian God, the Muslim God, the Buddhist God, the Hindu God and all Gods bow before the LAWS OF NATURE because they know that the Creator or Creators are not partial and don't respect any religion.

Your bible is just one of the many holy books written by humans like you who claimed to be inspired by God or the Gods. I'm sure you don't even know that Jesus never came to die for anybody. The good man was killed and then his killers hijacked his movement and filled the bible with many lies.

The summary of what I'm saying bu DON'T ALLOW YOUR FELLOW HUMANS TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE WITH THEIR RELIGIONS maka na the Creator or Creators can never be boxed into any religion or holy book.
Re: Jesus is Lord by JohnNgene: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
FOR MY GOD SO LOVES SATAN

1. For my God so loves Satan that after Satan waged a war in heaven, He used Archangel Michael to cast Satan out from heaven down to earth INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

2. For my God so loves Satan that He cursed Adam and Eve INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN .

3. For my God so loves Satan that He drowned the whole world with a flood for 40 days and 40 nights INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

4. For my God so loves Satan that He destroyed the unity of the people by causing division of their languages at Babel INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

5. For my God so loves Satan that He gave Satan permission to kill Job's children and leave Job in an ọdi-ndu-ọnwu-ka-mma situation INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

6. For my God so loves Satan that He impregnated a virgin and then sacrificed his only begotten son on a cross INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.

7. For my God so loves Satan that we Judaists, Christians and Muslims have been killing ourselves and non-religious people in the name of my God for more than 2,000 years INSTEAD OF KILLING SATAN.
Re: Jesus is Lord by JohnNgene: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
TRUTHS VERSUS RELIGIOUS LIES

1. It is a lie that God wrote the torah, bible, quran and other holy books.

ALL HOLY BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY HUMANS AND EVERY RELIGION WAS CREATED BY HUMANS.

2. It is a lie that there is only one God.

THERE ARE MANY GODS. APART FROM THE POPULAR ONES LIKE GOD THE CHI, GOD THE ZEUS, GOD THE SHIVA, GOD THE YAHWEH, GOD THE BUDDHA, GOD THE AMATERASU, GOD THE JESUS, GOD THE ALLAH AND GOD THE NON-EXISTING, THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE GOD THE AIR, GOD THE WATER, GOD THE EARTH, GOD THE SUN, GOD THE MOON, GOD THE STARS, GOD THE ANIMALS, GOD THE PLANTS, GOD THE INSECTS AND GOD THE HUMANS.

3. It is a lie that God is holy.

GOD IS NEUTRAL. GOD IS BOTH EVIL AND GOOD. GOD IS BOTH DARKNESS AND LIGHT.

4. It is a lie that God lives in heaven.

GOD LIVES EVERYWHERE. HEAVEN AND HELL ARE IMAGINARY PLACES THAT EXIST ONLY INSIDE HOLY BOOKS.

5. It is a lie that God has an enemy.

THE GOD THAT CREATED ALL OF CREATION HAS NO ENEMY. HOWEVER, IT IS TRUE THAT THE ABRAHAMIC GOD OF SATURDAYISM, SUNDAYISM AND FRIDAYISM HAS AN ENEMY CALLED SATAN. THE GODS OF OTHER RELIGIONS MAY OR MAY HAVE THEIR OWN ENEMY OR ENEMIES TOO.

6. It is a lie that God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh day.

NOBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THE WORLD AND ALL ITS CREATURES TO BE CREATED. NO RELIGION HAS ANY PROOF FOR THEIR CREATION STORIES.

7. It is a lie that God made only humans in the image and likeness of God and gave humans dominion over other creatures on earth.

NOBODY KNOWS THE IMAGE OF GOD. IT IS MORE LOGICAL TO SPECULATE THAT GOD IS TRANSPARENT LIKE THE AIR OR THAT EVERY THING THAT EXISTS ARE THE MANY IMAGES OF GOD.

8. It is a lie that God created the first woman from the rib of the first man then that one man and one woman procreated all the races of humans in the world.

NOBODY KNOWS HOW THE FIRST CREATURES WERE CREATED. FOR MUNWA, THE MOST LOGICAL THEORY IS THAT ALL THE FIRST MALES AND FIRST FEMALES OF EVERY HUMAN RACE WERE CREATED AT THE SAME TIME IN DIFFERENT REGIONS OF THE WORLD. WHAT I AM 100% SURE OF IS THAT GOD THE IFEANYI MY FATHER AND GOD THE AMAKA MY MOTHER CREATED GOD THE CHIBUEZE NGENEAGU THEIR CHILD.

9. It is a lie that women caused the downfall of men and every human by eating a forbidden fruit.

THE EVE AND FORBIDDEN FRUIT STORY IS JUST LIKE AKUKỌ MBE, CINDERELLA, HARRYPOTTER AND OTHER SUCH FICTIONAL STORIES.

10. It is a lie that God destroyed the world in the past and will destroy the world in the future.

HUMAN IRRESPONSIBILITY IS WHAT IS DESTROYING THE WORLD MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. CHIBUEZE NGENEAGU WARNS THAT IF HUMANS DON'T STOP DISRESPECTING OUR NON-HUMAN NEIGHBOURS, HUMANS WILL EVENTUALLY GO EXTINCT IN THE FUTURE.

(1) (Reply)

The Absurdity Of (lack Of) Religion / Important Notes On The Israeli/palestinian Conflict By Deji Yesufu / The Head Of Christ Is God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.