Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge (16010 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by raskymonojendor: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Atiku would no longer be a corrupt man.. grin grin

Both obi and his supporters are so confused
🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Peter Obi has always been very unstable. He has I texted his Obidient minions with instabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by 90dbest: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
We know.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by DLSReigns: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
I know from the onset that he won't disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Criminals spreading lies about Peter Obi will always fail. They should know that already that their wayo efforts will always be in vain 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by helinues: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Peter Obi has always been very unstable. He has I texted his Obidient minions with instabilities.

Peter Obi ,the political prostitute wey dey form virgin

5 Likes

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by raskymonojendor: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

No better sentence than the bolded to describe the Okrika Saint of Agulu grin

1 Like

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by onuman: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Rumours from Tinubu propagandists to make Tinubu finish 4 years as president.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Odibembem: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1693637649813086432?t=KFW1PIu4Y0gWkDCIs3_5Lw&s=19

And the other half is true. Like the true Nigerian politician he is, Obi lies without effort, it comes naturally with him

2 Likes

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by 2pacarnate(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Truth hurts

Frankly speaking,if at all this merger happens,that will be the end of Yoruba political marriage with there Hausa Fulani slave masters,and the beginning of igbo /Hausa political marriage where no one will.be slave to another,where a new system of government will.be ushered in and decampees from APC and some criminal elements won't be allowed,what an uppercut that would be

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS 👍
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by lildonn222: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
I see Mr Obi contesting for the next presidential election with Kwankwaso as his vice.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Jsucre(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obi need other forces, all LP is full honestly people, na mumu talk. Obi have to get it right come 2027 election.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by tfelicityk(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hmmmmm...mm
Half Rumour - an information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Obapluto: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Klington:
Kwankwaso is way too overated.

He said he's too big to be Obi's VP.

He won only one state out of the 19 northern States and out of 36 states in Nigeria.

He was begging to be made a common minister.

The man is a complete thrash and if this news is anything to go by, he has absolutely nothing to bring to the table.
begging to be a minister? Lol. Elon Elon! Elon musk!
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Chibuzoripob: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin
grin
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Alliswell248: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
tolue42:

All this things only works in y'all (obideints) imagination. I swear!

You Sabi them well.

Always chest beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Think9ja(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by EngGandalf: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Obi will make the rules the Obidient way. One of which is there won't be room for corruption.
Lol…easy to type.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
very true

Peter obi is the most influential politician right now. Everyone would wanna work with him
Bt Couldn't be worked with before election, right?
Una dey play. Why can't u ppl make simple sentence without "BUT" ? In every rumor, there is an IOTA of TRUTH, but for una Case not jus 1 but HALF grin
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by aklid(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
My ears and eyes are peeled waiting for elrufai to soon change too cause of the backstabbings done to him 😮‍💨

1 Like

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by harmargedon: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
LibertyRep:
Meaning, a reunion is possible. I don't see it as merger.

Something they could have done before the elections.
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SOFTSKILL: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
2pacarnate:
Truth hurts

Frankly speaking,if at all this merger happens,that will be the end of Yoruba political marriage with there Hausa Fulani slave masters,and the beginning of igbo /Hausa political marriage where no one will.be slave to another,where a new system of government will.be ushered in and decampees from APC and some criminal elements won't be allowed,what an uppercut that would be

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS 👍

The slaves of Nigeria feeling funky. Dey play you hear

2 Likes

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Styluss: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by LZAA: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Sifia pains still dey do this one 😄😄😄
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Igboslayer: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
See as the mumu gather for local government election... Na the yeye Edo people I blame wey Igbo people dey direct like nama. I no know say Edo people weak like this.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Image123(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Lamba warrior, the remaining half nko?
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Okhuadams(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1693637649813086432?t=KFW1PIu4Y0gWkDCIs3_5Lw&s=19
In Nigeria any half true is really the truth but weather half true or full true PBAT has come to stay.
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by seguno2: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
LibertyRep:
Meaning, a reunion is possible. I don't see it as merger.

Something they could have done before the elections.

And saved us from the continuing calamity of APC turn by turn arrangement with Tinubu taking over from Buhari
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Igboslayer:
See as the mumu gather for local government election... Na the yeye Edo people I blame wey Igbo people dey direct like nama. I no know say Edo people weak like this.
Edo is the headquarter of Labour Party and the Obidient movement followed by delta .

The south east no even too carry Obi for head like the Edo people .

So don't be a hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) / Zamfara Insecurity: Traditional Rulers React To Accusation, Dare FG / Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.