Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) (37880 Views)

Map Of The Niger Delta Union / Niger Delta Peoples Union Official Map (photo) / Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Mrfixiit: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

When last did you hear of Fulanis in the SW or SS?
When last did you hear of militancy in the SS or SW?

You akpu slaves on the other hand, your slavery is unending.
Just yesterday Monday, your mother was hiding under the bed. Caged like a local fowl by illiterate akpu criminals.
The Fulanis are still dealing with you cowards in your homeland in Ilorin but morons and cowards like you can't do shit but will be quick to jump into matters concerning 2 brothers down south. Have never seen spineless people like you Afonjas

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by mariovito(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
1. There are parts of Ondo on the littoral of the Atlantic, and those parts are mostly occupied by indigenous Ijaw people.

2. Just like the term SouthSouth, Niger Delta is a geopolitical concept.

So while parts of Ondo may not be included in South South, It rightly falls with within Niger Delta.

Ondo is always included in NDDC largesse.

IconicR:
I've never seen a clear reason why Ondo should be part of Niger delta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
No wonder the Yorubas make it a point of habit to bully you Igbos. You deranged bastards are intolerable and greedy!

Be behaving like animals everywhere you go. That trouble you're looking for, you will receive it in abundance very soon!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by RemoveEbola: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

They will tell you Akwa Cross was part of Biafra because Effiong was deputy to Ojukwu.
Ask the idiots of a single monument to Effiong in the entire Igboland, just 1. You won't see any.
But they say SS is part of their useless Biafra.

Olodo, Biafra lost the war, otherwise, there would have been monuments for Effiong, Okoko Ndem, Joe Achuzie etc. Is there monuments for Ojukwu in Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu etc? Is it not only in Anambra his home state? So why do you want monuments of Effiong in SE states? Why not his home state just like Ojukwu?

Instead of going to seek for ways to get Illorin back from the fulanis, you're here looking for wetin no loss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Kay25(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
U want the igbos to cry..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Madmohamed1:
lacks of no job is very big broblem in Nigeria the government should do fast and provide job for this jobless youth so they will go off line to stop this madness

Ohu, why are you now against secessionism?

Is your seccessionism only good for Biafra complete with the annexation of the SS?

Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by PointB: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Go and ask your mothers at Oyigbo what their eyes saw. Ask them why they wore 1 pant for 1 year when they saw shege.

We know you he-goats have short memories, so you must continue to be beaten so you can be constantly reminded of your place.

You mean you beat your father? What kind of a son are you? Were you abused as a child?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Fira09:

Who da hell is your junior brother? When the Binis became civilized, your ancestors and forefathers were still jumping like a monkey from tree to tree. FACT

Oye abeg clear that dude doubt... If everyone bear him papa name we go know who dey drag who go back for this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Fira09(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
NFBI:
When you say Edo does that mean everyone in Edo is of the same ethnic group?
When I mentioned Edo, I'm relating it to the 'Binis', due they are the majority in Edo(although, we all still speak similar languages). Same as the Ibibios(they are also the largest tribe in Akwa Ibom).

And the Binis are larger than Ibibios. Prove me wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I know that you akpu Republicans of Biafra will be the first to cry.

Greed and stupidity is in the blood of you Igbos.
When Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta Republic, Ojukwu crushed his agitation. Meanwhile when Ojukwu declared Biafra, he stupidly expected Adaka Boro to fight for Biafra.

You want to steal land and resources belonging to the SS, that's why you shout we SE/SS.
Why are you insulting the SS?
You have map of Biafra, they have map of their own United Niger Delta Union, but Biafrans are crying.

See them foolish Igbos crying on the thread. Shameless land thieves.

You see am ba?

Only dem can do Biafra but any talk of an independent Niger Delta republic is bad news.

My prediction still remains that the ibo will fight tooth and nail to preserve Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
You shouldn't be saying this.
War is bad and no one wants to be reminded of such memories.

I never see who misyarn pass you for this life. Na your type them dey bury alive make him continue him talk for 6feet.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by NFBI: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Fira09:

When I mentioned Edo, I'm relating it to the 'Binis', due they are the majority in Edo(although, we all still speak similar languages). Same as the Ibibios(they are also the largest tribe in Akwa Ibom).

And the Binis are larger than Ibibios. Prove me wrong?
Edo 3m plus while ibiobio 6m

check Google
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
It is nobody's fault that ordinary cassava cannot grow in your red soils. You Igbos should stop fiddling with the idea that you'll ever be allowed to possess even an inch of land boundary belonging to the Niger Delta.

We made the mistake of trying to trust you lot prior to 1967. We learnt the lessons the hard way. Now, we're well equipped with the facts about our history and basically every single home in our region has a functional gun. There are four in my own home and I have custody of two.

You pigs cannot surprise us a second time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
ayyoshert:
According to Geography and Judging by the definition and physical characteristics of a Delta, only Bayelsa and Rivers states, perhaps some part of Delta state, should make states that make what is referred to as Niger delta in terms of Geographical location and feature. All others found themselves in there as a matter of political interest. Edo state most especially being an upland state, doesn't have any business with what constitute a delta, therefore shouldn't be there. However, this is Nigeria, white can be green, while blue can be labeled purple, as long as interests and sentiments are involved
have you been to ekewan towards gelegele and ughoton axis and down to ibolo and ikpako in Edo south? Have you gone through Owan in the central and Agenebode in Edo north? Wetin you know about Edo geography?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Fira09(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
NFBI:
Edo 3m plus while ibiobio 6m

check Google
What a dumb fuckîng joke, approximately, Edo as a group are nothing less than 10 million, Edos in diaspora are nothing less down 500, 000.

Ibibios 6 million? Prove this to me with a standard source and not your imaginary online opinion.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by KingLennon(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
They indirectly passing a message which is not necessary .
Niger delta will always be like a subregion under the eastern Nigeria
We will chose where we belong. The fiqht na per head sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

There is a reason why your fathers ran away from Port Harcourt and abandoned their houses there.
Unfortunately, you are not getting the message Wike and Rivers people have been passing.

You will see the same thing your fathers saw very soon.

Let me repeat it for him"WIKE AND HIM PEOPLE SAY THEM BE FROM BENIN KINGDOM AND NOTHING LIKE IGBO IN THEIR BLOOD" just so he gets it clear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Then Cross River and Akwa Ibom states that pour into the Atlantic are what? Same Cross River that served as one of the first slave trade routes is what your disjointed analysis of geography is telling you isn't supposed to be part of the Niger Delta?

Oga, go drink some water and rest!

Don't mind him, I asked him where has he been to in Edo to conclude such... These people just sit in their rooms and type shit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
JOemmy:
After drinking enough ogogoro they will come on nairaland to be writing fantasies is it nairalanders that will give u niger delta republic?

Go to court cos you go explain tire.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
pascal558:

Don't mind him, I asked him where has he been to in Edo to conclude such... These people just sit in their rooms and type shit.

Idiot was busy regurgitating shit about estuaries, coasts and other marine terminologies in his bid to try confusing himself (cause he certainly wasn't confusing me) about the history of my own fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by criuze(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
A merger of town unions

That's impressive

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
ayyoshert:

Definitely Eastern region, that's my basisnof first comment, if you interpreted me, because of interest of politics, they coined Niger delta. South South even appear more ludicrous, If there's South South, then there should be North North or West West.....it is laughable.

Nothing like South East or south west too. What we should have had is North (Hausa), south (us in South South), east(Igbo) and west (Yorubas) case close... Geography 101

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I am neither Efik nor Ibibio. Those are my sister tribes. I am a full-boned son of Ugep Eburutu kpari-kpari. A bonafide descendant of Ekoi roots, spread from the original Bantu tribes of the historic Central African hills.

Who is your father?

Abeg make I help you ask am well "Him say who is your daddy".... 🤣
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
pascal558:

Nothing like South East or south west too. What we should have had is North (Hausa), south (us in South South), east(Igbo) and west (Yorubas) case close... Geography 101

Simple to the last alphabet!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
The strategy of trying to divide Igboland under any guise is a failed mission. It is not about oil and natural resources but rather unity in defense of our existence that's important. Nsukka to Ikwerre, Arochukwu to Agbor, Afikpo to Kwale belong to Igboland and if there must be a union it should be the Igbo Union. I simply don't understand why some people are scared of Igbo unity and can do anything to disrupt this great nation who did nothing but being blessed with grace of God.

This is a video of what happened to Ikwerre people in 1970 when they returned home. Of course they were considered Igbos and asked to leave their homes and go back to Southeast arguing that they shouldn't have relocated at the heat of the war.

https://www.tiktok.com/@tuesdays_evening/video/7218217949516107051?_t=8f2FckZiTlV&_r=1

They were only allowed back after accepting to deny being Igbo and pledge allegiance in something that they were just observers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:
It is nobody's fault that ordinary cassava cannot grow in your red soils. You Igbos should stop fiddling with the idea that you'll ever be allowed to possess even an inch of land boundary belonging to the Niger Delta.

We made the mistake of trying to trust you lot prior to 1967. We learnt the lessons the hard way. Now, we're well equipped with the facts about our history and basically every single home in our region has a functional gun. There are four in my own home and I have custody of two.

You pigs cannot surprise us a second time.

That bolded nor be like sha, here in Benin I have seen it. Nor be everything them dey talk online.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Fira09:

What a dumb fuckîng joke, approximately, Edo as a group are nothing less than 10 million, Edos in diaspora are nothing less down 500, 000.

Ibibios 6 million? Prove this to me with a standard source and not your imaginary online opinion.
no need for us to argue this, let's think of a more peaceful way to push this dream into a reality.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
cutecommend:
The Niger-delta is a great and blessed place. It needs to wake seriously. A place blessed with oil, yet still not up to standard. They can have their own country if it's God's will.

The South-East is blessed. Has the only tribe that lost almost everything in the civil war and became almost or the richest in Nigeria. South-East has low dependence on oil. The South-East does not need crude oil deposit to survive. Does USA have crude oil? Does Germany have crude oil? I am not sure. The South-East should throw away all anger, pride and fighting into the dustbin, and gather together to make the East Dubai. They are blessed. They can have their own country, but not in anger, agitation and fighting, and only if it's God's will. They may have to look for a new country name.

God bless the Yorubas.

God bless the Hausas.

God bless all tribes in Nigeria.

God bless one Nigeria.

Whay are you saying? US has the highest crude deposit in the world. Google and see.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Fira09(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
pascal558:
no need for us to argue this, let's think of a more peaceful way to push this dream into a reality.
Yeah, no need, although he's actually deceitful with his view.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Wickedfacts: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Atlantis585:

And Adaka Boro died like a pig that he was grin

How did Ojukwu die?
Neglected, shitting himself at home, while abandoned by Bianca, Peter Obi and the other idiots he depended on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Abagworo:
The strategy of trying to divide Igboland under any guise is a failed mission. It is not about oil and natural resources but rather unity in defense of our existence that's important. Nsukka to Ikwerre, Arochukwu to Agbor, Afikpo to Kwale belong to Igboland and if there must be a union it should be the Igbo Union. I simply don't understand why some people are scared of Igbo unity and can do anything to disrupt this great nation who did nothing but being blessed with grace of God.

This is a video of what happened to Ikwerre people in 1970 when they returned home. Of course they were considered Igbos and asked to leave their homes and go back to Southeast arguing that they shouldn't have relocated at the heat of the war.

They were only allowed back after accepting to deny being Igbo and pledge allegiance in something that they were just observers.

The problem with you Igbos is that you deliberately foment chaos, then flip the coin and play the victim when that chaos is returned to you.

Nobody is against Igbo Unity. By all means, please have at it. But while that is, be conscious enough not to seek to grab and annex ancestral lands of other regions, to yours. Therein lies the problem.

I just wish you people will one day summon the courage and herd yourselves to Rivers state to tell the Ikwerre people that their lands are part of your region. It is then you'll understand that the Oyigbo massacre was just a training session.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

LP’s Logo Missing On Ondo Ballots / Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police / James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.