Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) (37831 Views)

Map Of The Niger Delta Union / Niger Delta Peoples Union Official Map (photo) / Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Wickedfacts: 3:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Dafresh:

You're predictions is wrong, because Igbos are Majority in SOUTH SOUTH so how will you cut the Igbo parts of SOUTH SOUTH or you will take them by force

If Igbos are Majority in SOUTH SOUTH
South South has produced a President
Therefore, Igbos have already produced a President. No need for foolish tears of marginalisation
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Wickedfacts: 3:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Dafresh:

And your wike no fit answer Benin name lol you guys are very funny

If Asari or Tompolo draw map of SS, make we see the animal from your Biafra wey go open mouth talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Dafresh: 3:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

What is hidden about you being killed like dogs in Oyigbo and your mothers wearing 1 pant for 1 year? They said it themselves.

You aren't conquering anywhere. They wiped out your UGM in Asaba and threw their corpses away.

You got into a fight in Lagos and got yourselves killed.

Everybody just dy beat una like slaves grin
If you're in ASABA show your face dem go answer you with in a minute don't be on faceless forum and be typing rubbish come out, if you're in ASABA come in front of NNPC filling station or behind NTA OKPANAM and say it that you killed Igbos people way go answer de there, mumu
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Dafresh: 3:50am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Is that not how you were saying Oyigbo was Biafran territory till your mothers were forced to wear 1 pant for a year so sense could enter your flat heads?

Go to those places and tell them they are Biafrans. They will respond to you accordingly.

You make noise alot, come out open and start the campaign you see Igbos that want Biafra they're out well known campaigning for Biafra but you, you're on faceless forum talking trash come out open those way go answer you are with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Dafresh: 3:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

If Igbos are Majority in SOUTH SOUTH
South South has produced a President
Therefore, Igbos have already produced a President. No need for foolish tears of marginalisation
Mumu it's all about Politics
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Dafresh: 3:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

If Asari or Tompolo draw map of SS, make we see the animal from your Biafra wey go open mouth talk nonsense.
lol are you talking about rented militants, what's holding them, Asari should draw the map
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by MrB0LD(m): 4:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by MrB0LD(m): 4:36am On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
They indirectly passing a message which is not necessary .
Niger delta will always be like a subregion under the eastern Nigeria

Compare the map of the South East and South South
Be truthful to yourself, which of them looks like a subregion to the other?
In terms of population, landmass, mineral resources etc.

Just try use Google. E no reach 5mb.

The fact that we don't make too much noise in the south south doesn't make us subservient or inconsequential.

Oya carry water rinse your mouth. U no suppose talk that thing. You dey call the pillar of the whole of Nigeria subregion of a subregion. Like how?
In terms of comparison, the loudest is not always right neither are they the strongest or wisest.

No be everytime una go dey make unintelligent comments and contributions on this platform. Make una sometimes dey form or pretend say una go school small. I no say educated oo... As in branch school.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by obyno82: 4:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Obinna, I have told you. No be me kill your mama. No be me say make your mama go die under man.
Carry your madness go front.

Again you are talking like a mad man. Instead of you to face real issues. It just shows that you these trolls have one thing in common, you have no sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by MrB0LD(m): 4:39am On Aug 22, 2023
perdollar:
This guy has no sense. Just sat down to coin rubbish, United Niger Delta union, United and union for only one country. Akpamu! Biaafra is all we know

What's the meaning of this?
Must everything be about you people?
I used to sympathize with you people as someone would the less privileged.
Hope this is not a sign that the hatred I have been seeing on this platform towards you people is probably justifiable?

I have amazing Igbo childhood friends, but some of you on Nairaland seem like a whole different breed. Let me not say corrupted.

No let us for Benin change am for una ooo...

Why is it that people who cry about being oppressed turn out to be the worst oppressors if given the opportunity?

People like you would be worse than the fulanis, yorubas et al., you are always complaining about. And I can't see myself sharing a country with your acerbic species ( not the Igbo race, but people with warped minds like you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by ahaz: 5:01am On Aug 22, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Bros, it's obvious what's going on here! It's another pathetic and failed attempt by the usual Igbo-hating suspects to try and cause divisions between Ndigbo and other ethnicities in the so called 'south-south'! The short term is aimed at any possible rerun and trying to isolate the Igbo from other ethnicities in the east and Edo/Delta.....and the long term is aimed at the Biafra bid for secession and trying to frustrate it so their ATM that is 'one Nigeria' will continue crawling along as usual!

The insecure bigots that created this thread and are giving it traction with their multiple monikers and associates are most likely Yoruba or Fulani, with a sprinkling of Ijaw from the Dokubo school of thought!

I'd pay good money to see what they will come up with to try and convince Igbo in Rivers and Delta states to stay behind and remain 'compatriots' with their hateful, conniving ass on the day Biafra/Alaigbo Republic is realised! But we're getting ahead of ourselves here because once Biafra/Alaigbo comes into existence, in whatever form, that useless map they're showing will shatter into pieces! For a start, i can bet the Akwa/Cross will either form their own country or federate with Ndigbo! I equally don't see the Edo, Itshekiri, Uhrobo or even Ikwerre wanting to form any nonsense Niger Delta Republic with the likes of Asari Dokubo and his oyel-bunkering ilk......they're too civilised for that! You can take this to the bank...and i'm sure even the mor0ns driving this thread know it!

We know them already and their antics is dead on arrival as usual..The real life South south.man does not hate the Igbo as this minions here try to.potray it..If the Ijsws choose to be ingrate towards the Igbos so be it, the other ethnic nationalities in the region are having it cool with their kits and kins in the east, the Yorubas can kiss sardunas smelly ars's for I care

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by ahaz: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2023
MrB0LD:

Compare the map of the South East and South South
Be truthful to yourself, which of them looks like a subregion to the other?
In terms of population, landmass, mineral resources etc.

Just try use Google. E no reach 5mb.

The fact that we don't make too much noise in the south south doesn't make us subservient or inconsequential.

Oya carry water rinse your mouth. U no suppose talk that thing. You dey call the pillar of the whole of Nigeria subregion of a subregion. Like how?
In terms of comparison, the loudest is not always right neither are they the strongest or wisest.

No be everytime una go dey make unintelligent comments and contributions on this platform. Make una sometimes dey form or pretend say una go school small. I no say educated oo... As in branch school.

The way you guys display your illiteracy here is legendary..so for your mind now aboki people don give you identity wey you dey answer becos of oil wey no dey benefit you anything directly..na wa oo..ok, make I ask you, is Niger delta a tribe or a region? If the people that created this nation and recognized Igbos as the third Major tribe in this country does it mean you guys are more knowledgeable than they? When they say the Niger delta is a sun group of the Igbos na by Map?or have you forgotten that the so called Niger delta wey aboki call you na former Eastern region that has the Igbos ethnic group as the majority? Or was it not the same Igbos that was balkernized into Rivers,Delta, Edo,Akwa ibom and Cross rivers States? I don't just know what is wrong with you fellows atimes, all this Yorubas here masquerading as Ijsws or whatever please leave Igbos alone and worry on how to get Illorin back.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by ahaz: 5:18am On Aug 22, 2023
MrB0LD:

What's the meaning of this?
Must everything be about you people?
I used to sympathize with you people as someone would the less privileged.
Hope this is not a sign that the hatred I have been seeing on this platform towards you people is probably justifiable?

I have amazing Igbo childhood friends, but some of you on Nairaland seem like a whole different breed. Let me not say corrupted.

No let us for Benin change am for una ooo...

Why is it that people who cry about being oppressed turn out to be the worst oppressors if given the opportunity?

People like you would be worse than the fulanis, yorubas et al., you are always complaining about. And I can't see myself sharing a country with your acerbic species ( not the Igbo race, but people with warped minds like you.

Guy park one side..wetin worry una self, Ijsws mam come e go ginger threat, You even Edo follow dey ginger..abi no be the same blood dey flow for una vain or another thing dey am..
Make una stop all this madness cos nobody wey ruggefity no dey him body,na yoruba una go ginger like that no be Igbo, the worst wey una go do na to say make we leave una land as others dey talk, una no go pass like that, so make una no dey ginger like say na cowards una dey follow do something.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:33am On Aug 22, 2023
Flier:
As much I believe in one Nigeria,I think nobody can endorse this map,you have got to give them corridor to the sea.UN nation will never support it

Says by Unity beggars

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:34am On Aug 22, 2023
JooEeL:
Black people are the only dunces that politicians and white people create nations for them and they fight for it.

Very unnatural creation birthed more as a result of the resource of the land instead of the identity of the people. Im quite pleased u know Ondo can never be part of such mirage anyway.

Did anything as Niger Republic exist as recently as 80 yrs ago? Black people are seriously shameless o.

Who send u? Politician??

Is ondo Niger Delta Ipob impostors
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Dennisochampa:
... Ogun kee u and that useless hand wen u take type sub region.... Niger delta will never be under the eastern jokers...

Can Igbo survive without nigeria especially Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:36am On Aug 22, 2023
PointB:
You have the support of the Igbo nation, but meanwhile, get a good knife, and carve out every Igbo speaking part of this union; any variant of Igbo.

Port Harcourt will still remain Igwe Ocha!

Go and tell asari dokubo that port Harcourt is Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:40am On Aug 22, 2023
TUTU147:
Niger delta republic is a good one if it goes without the south east,but how or where will the Igbos in delta and river state be.This is the problem of niger delta.Too many tribes.Ijaw and igbo will still dominate the republic thereby making other smaller tribes to feel rejected like what is happening in nigeria.

Igbo speaking that migranted to Niger Delta are they the ones that will dominate 95% other ethics groups.

Tell me the state igbo man is ruling as governor among the states in the Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2023
TUTU147:
Igbos will never go with them leaving other Igbos behind,niger delta republic can only work if it was only ijaw or urhobo

The migranted Igbo from Anambra can easily relocate back to their fathers land.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Niger Delta refers to oil-producing states.
Currently we have 9 nine states as niger delta.
Imo, abia and ondo plus the six south south

Says by Unity beggars
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:43am On Aug 22, 2023
tobstarizhia:
Just quickly remove the Northern delta and Port Harcourt and other Igbo Igboid areas from your map boy

You're free to relocate after all you're a migrant

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:

We're not your junior brothers, Oga.

You Igbos better respect yourselves!

Ham descendents the curse is working
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Cabalgeneral: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Fira09:

Then edolites are what? minority?

Edos and Ijaws are the two dominant tribes in the South-south region. In fact, Benin is the most populace city in South-south.

The Igbos will be drafted back to their various south-eastern states they originally evolve from.

Igbo are immigrants from Anambra,no south south ethics groups is Igbo originally.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Madmohamed1:
lacks of no job is very big broblem in Nigeria the government should do fast and provide job for this jobless youth so they will go off line to stop this madness
Government.??

When had it become the duty of Government to provide jobs??
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Truthsbitter: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Truth is bitter

So bitter you are ashamed of your moniker.

What's your story?
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by okechuks22: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I know that you akpu Republicans of Biafra will be the first to cry.

Greed and stupidity is in the blood of you Igbos.
When Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta Republic, Ojukwu crushed his agitation. Meanwhile when Ojukwu declared Biafra, he stupidly expected Adaka Boro to fight for Biafra.

You want to steal land and resources belonging to the SS, that's why you shout we SE/SS.
Why are you insulting the SS?
You have map of Biafra, they have map of their own United Niger Delta Union, but Biafrans are crying.

See them foolish Igbos crying on the thread. Shameless land thieves.
as if they mother manufacture u with cow sperm
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by maticar: 6:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I know that you akpu Republicans of Biafra will be the first to cry.

Greed and stupidity is in the blood of you Igbos.
When Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta Republic, Ojukwu crushed his agitation. Meanwhile when Ojukwu declared Biafra, he stupidly expected Adaka Boro to fight for Biafra.

You want to steal land and resources belonging to the SS, that's why you shout we SE/SS.
Why are you insulting the SS?
You have map of Biafra, they have map of their own United Niger Delta Union, but Biafrans are crying.

See them foolish Igbos crying on the thread. Shameless land thieves.
Spinning webs again

Okukwu did not crush any rebellion

Isaac boro was in UNN when he started his agitations (first to do so)
The FG arrested him and he was in jail when the war started

They brought him out and made him a major, asked him to lead the fight in his region....same people killed him as the war was ongoing.

Get your facts right and stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by maticar: 6:07am On Aug 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Government.??

When had it become the duty of Government to provide jobs??
You are blunt indeed

So what is the purpose of government if not to provide jobs amongst other things?

Abi is it only to loot and steal while blunt ones like you hail them
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Procashtips(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Igbos never mirror themselves finish, na we them wan come mirror? I'm happy the memories from the civil war are still in the heads of their elders.

Igbos are about to take over some part of South west. Like Lagos, Osun and Ogun.

They have started with Lagos, they will take over south west very soon.

They have seen that it's easier to take over south west than South South, hence their influx.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Darren95:
Clean and clear!

Great people!

Rich culture

Numerous resources

Beautiful coast line!

Beaches and Ports!

Beautiful cities

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Nigeria

God bless the Niger Delta
please don't let the greedy Igbos with their barren land add U to their cursed Biafra agenda o
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by jacobnel(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2023
UYO and Asaba,Warri is ahead of Benin and Calabar in terms of major cities. Benin and Calabar are ancient City now,no new development
Darren95:
Clean and clear!

Great people!

Rich culture

Numerous resources

Beautiful coast line!

Beaches and Ports!

Beautiful cities

God bless Niger Delta

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / 2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.