Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam (36114 Views)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / UNIUYO Philosophy Students End Their Degree Exams In A Stylish Way / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Sucre6: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2023
Nah this kind exam I dey like, I go write full answer sheet, demand for extra, I go explain tire ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by TrustNone: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
In many schools, the philosophy and history department often have the most carryovers and spill over.
and also low chances securing a job with that degree

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by isabi2lof: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2023
It means I get am before " no be property" let your hard work speaks for you or else you go explain tire, no evidence ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Chibuzoripob: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2023
sad may u not jam Deeper life/Rccg teacher oo.Ur f nah capital letter F e go be.Dem nor go gree to LET MY PEOPLE GO
christejames:
I will just write in my answer sheet, 'Sir there is indeed no evidence to what Burna Boy said, so I don't have the strength to explain when I'm already exhausted looking for evidence' cool cool cool

I will graciously submit my paper and wait for by deserving A in that course kiss cheesy

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Bfly: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2023
9ja sef, with your evidence you go still explain tire unto technicality.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Chibuzoripob: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2023
sad back then,I dnt envy those peepz in philosophy/history dept,nah PITY I dey PITY dem. U can't cheat/download in the exam,.Their own nah brain full there
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Validated: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2023
Useless courses full Nigeria universities, soteee Reno mock some of them. In 2023, what have people not studied or researched about philo & orsophy?
When men are busy with AI, someone is somewhere wasting his/her time and money.
May be I do not understand sha!
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by NOwazobia: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2023
TrustNone:
and also low chances securing a job with that degree
Tough department with lack of prospect.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by dontrulee: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
I thought it's supposed to be 2022/2023 session exams since the cliche was made this year!

Na wa!

Corona virus and the ASSU strike backdated the academic calendar two years backwards
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by CharleyBright(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2023
Do people still waste time to read this course?
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by RawSex(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2023
That question eh

You go explain tire; Zero mark! grin
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by mrjoeblinks: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:

ASUU strike no give you 8months evidence..๐Ÿ˜‚? Abi you still wan explain?

Dem don suppose ketchup na๐Ÿ˜‚!
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by BabaIbo: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2023
Phylosophy(GST)?

I no just take that course serious back then in school.

Anytime I have GST test or exam, na to carry past questions read and solve and enter test/exam hall.
Las las, I go get A for the course
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by kokorokoman: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2023
So, no nairaland has been able to make an attempt at answering the question angry angry
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Chibuzoripob: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2023
sadif u are slow/dumb upstairs,avoid dept like linguistics, philosophy, CRS,English, Engr,science. U can manage accounting, bus Adm,banking/F where anything possible

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by mrjoeblinks: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2023
dontrulee:

Corona virus and the ASSU strike backdated the academic calendar two years backwards

Kai! Nigeria dey backward...education com dey backwarder...who do us this thing
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Kobicove(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Useless question
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by BoldBrainz(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
mrjoeblinks:

Dem don suppose ketchup na๐Ÿ˜‚!

Them dey try o, but the lecturers no gree "meat-up" curriculum as per say FG dey owe them..๐Ÿ˜‚.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by mbahfrankuc(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2023
Na this course person go study finish still dey waste money and time on top still dey unemployed yeyey....
Make we try dey study web designing,coding,hacking,Oracle data base internet related course not pub admin,marketing,mass common,biz admin philosophy hunger go kill person ooooo.
Rather u go learn work no joy for Nigeria condition now,I repeat no joy now!
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Melonsmasher: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2023
blaqhat:
Land for sale
Where is the evidence?
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by dontrulee: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2023
I love philosophy so much.
There is no right or wrong in philosophy, it's about how you're able to convince and compel the examiner to your school of thought and reasoning.

One of the best ways to answer a philosophical question is to gather evidence both for and against and then give reasons why you will go for either painting different situations and scenerios. If you're able to come up with a different school of thought that's different from the evidences that you've gathered and your examiner finds it reasonable, you'll have an A in that course.

Philosophy is for thinkers, people who have an eagle eye view and the ability to "cover the field". Philosophy isn't about I'm right and you're wrong, no. It's about how you can express your views gleaning from different views by others.

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by dontrulee: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2023
mrjoeblinks:

Kai! Nigeria dey backward...education com dey backwarder...who do us this thing

May God help us.
Most people that will graduate this year will have class of 2021as the graduating session instead of 2023
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by StreetFight: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Lazy youths wasting their time in useless courses. When you finish the course, gather small small children in your neighborhood and start telling them Nigeria's history
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Villagepeople1: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2023
Living in Past glory like Man United una go explain tire no evidence๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by salem1996: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
It means history strives more and is trusted when there is enough evidence
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by chocboi78(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2023
I did philosophy as a GST course in 100l. Had to change my name to โ€œ RENE DESCARTESโ€ And spoke only in philosophical terms to see if Iโ€™ll be able to reason like one and hence pass the course ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by ROTTWEILER007: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2023
Benblaq:
You go really explain tire
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by phemmyfour: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
It simply means that without evidence you go explain tire ๐Ÿ˜…
Now sef, you fit still get evidence dey explain. cheesy
Evidence is a receipt of anything you claimed to be or have in life.

Evidence wey need explanation no be strong evidence.

E.g
If you claimed to be G.O.A.T, show us your World Cup else you go explain taya grin
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by theysg: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Benblaq:
You go really explain tire

The history of evidence says that

People dont give a f*ck about how you become successful, wether legal or illegal.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by olisaEze(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Chicago First class without evidence, you really go explain tire! cheesy
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by ROTTWEILER007: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Case No 1: My lord, my client here caught Mr Mike entering my room to steal the wads of dollars he kept on his table while in his jacuzzi taking a shower.
Judge: Do you have evidence to this accusations
Plaintiff: This is the CCTV footage my Lord.
Accused: oya you don catch me.
Judge: you are hereby sentenced to 3years in prison.
CASE DISMISSED!!!!

Case no 2: my Lord, my client here is been accused by his tenant of sleeping with his wife. My lord this is defamation of character on my client. My client can't even work pass 2 persons on the street without being called unpalatable names.
Judge to the accused: Let's see what evidence you got.
Accused: My lord, I saw him on the bed naked with my wife, but before I could take pictures, he ran through the window.
Judge: You do not have a concrete evidence to nail this man.
Accused: my lord, I saw him korokoro with my eyes.
Judge: who was there with you as at that time. Or should I say, who is your witness?
Accused: it's only God that can bear me withness. But my wife was there.
Judge to the Accused wife: what do you have to say about this accusations.
Accused wife: My lord am innocent. The said time he claimed this event took place, I was at my shop with loads of customer. I am a hair stylist.
Judge: I hereby sentence the accused to 2years in prison.
CASE DISMISSED!!!!

Accused to police: oga I swear, that man is lying. That man will not see anything good in this life. Thfsggdhnvcjvvhkvv hhhfhjjhhkhj ghsdghhhhhh ghhjjjj. Bhhjhfghhh bhhhhhghbvcvvvghhh.ghjjjjjhgh fhhjj ghjjjh ghjjd. Hhhjhgg hjkjhffh hillgfg hikkkhh hjkk

POLICE: oga you go explain tire.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Raxxye(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Although a Science person, Philosophy (and Logic - GES102) was the course I found most interesting throughout my graduate and postgraduate studies in the University [of Port Harcourt].
Philosophy just rocks!

Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. / OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing