Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam (36108 Views)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty / UNIUYO Philosophy Students End Their Degree Exams In A Stylish Way / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (2) (3) (4)

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by musicwriter(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
I am actually chasing so many evidences and theories right now to prove that Christopher Columbus was a Jewish man or at least had Jewish ancestry but all of them are circumstantial.

But then, forensic investigators said that sometimes circumstantial evidence could be better than physical evidence. Example, the popular believe (which is erroneous) is that Columbus voyage was funded by King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella but I've just discovered that in reality Christopher Columbus's voyage was funded by two wealthy Jewish people in Spain.

According to a CNN article, it says that Columbus received funding not from King Ferdinand or Queen Isabella but rather from three Jewish sponsors "Louis de Santangel and Gabriel Sanchez". They both "advanced an interest free loan of 17,000 ducats from their own pockets to help pay for the voyage, as did Don Isaac Abarbanel, rabbi and Jewish statesman,”

This becomes important because in an article "what's Satan? The biggest secret in the world" on my blog www.africason.com, I've already established that hellenized Jews or European Jews historically considered black people as cursed by their god Jehovah/Yaweh, and therefore, justified the enslavement of black people.

Jews in Spain sold the idea of the Atlantic slave trade to Europeans, in fact, Christopher Columbus was in West Africa in about 1484 shortly before his voyage to America, and he said in his diary that he kidnapped six people in the coast of Elmina (Ghana) and another in Guinea (most likely in Guinea Conakry) and took them to Europe. Columbus wrote in many instances that he was acting in the name of "God".

This goes on and that's the nature of history itself. If you read the mentioned article, you'll understand the rest of the evidences to support my position. It requires a lot of explaining to do, and that's what the examination question is about.

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Ozommadu: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lanretoye:
the level pass your own,no be jss3 wey u manage pass before u start spare part trade.no be every thread you go out mouth otherwise it makes you sound senseless.

Don't mistake me for your father
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
The youths.... they are beginning to understand the law hmmmmmm
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by meemee(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
It simply means after you explain tire go and meet Mr. Lecturer for more evidence.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Zupay: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
In many schools, the philosophy and history department often have the most carryovers and spill over.

Reason before you can become a Catholic Priest, you must first graduate well with a degree in Philosophy before going ahead to get a degree in Theology.

Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by ThugBoy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
APC Regime, police, SSS, DSS, NAVY, ARMY, NSCDC, and VGN have not yet managed to kill or apprehend the snake who is reported to have swallow N36 million from the JAMB headquarters vault in 2018.
No damn evidence till just now.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by TheSuperX(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dem go explain tire 😂😂
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Lanretoye(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

Don't mistake me for your father
do you have one or ever wished to be one?you can never experience the pride of fatherhood if a father means nothing to you simply because you are a bastard.
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by fistonati(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
It's an Applied question.
Challenge yiur instincts
Benblaq:
You go really explain tire
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Ahigbo1: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Impressive!
One good thing with philosophy is the power of logic. It may not matter much if you argue to the contrary but able to present your argument to it's logical conclusion
Re: Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam by Psoul(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Then history without evidence na just to dey shalaye b dat. lipsrsealed

Back then in the school my hatred for phycology and philosophy course knows no bounds! grin
Particularly philosophy. I go read read sotey... only me go come dey vex for myself. :

The hatred is so bad that you do not even know the correct spelling of Psychology that you have to write it as phycology

OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / N180M Covenant University Fraud: Suspect's Mother Resists Recovery Of Vehicle