Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

7 Things That I Stopped Buying To Live A More Simple And Sustainable Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Things That I Stopped Buying To Live A More Simple And Sustainable Life (167 Views)

Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. / 7 Things That I Stopped Buying To Live A More Simple And Sustainable Life / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That I Stopped Buying To Live A More Simple And Sustainable Life by auogbet: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Are you going through a rough spot or do you have a compelling need to cut your expenses and save money?

If your answer is YES, then this video is for you.

In this video I'm going to show you a list of some items that I stopped buying primarily to save money.

If you reduce or completely cut off your expenses on these items you will free up some money to be used for more important things.

click here to watch video: https://youtu.be/AG3fygvj630

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Money Online / Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration / Becoming A Cctv Expert In 30 Days And Earn Up To 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.