Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com (28294 Views)

Latest Review Of EDXQUANTIFY.COM Crypto Arbitrage AI | Is EDXQUANTIFY.COM Legit? / Stop Using Payoneer For Amazon KDP / What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer and What I Use Now. TransferWise Wise + Crypto.com

This post will be deleted soon. It's too precious to be be made public and free for that matter. Read it now or regret later.

Payoneer is a company owned and managed by a depressed and frustrated sets of people.

I used to use it some years ago. I still do, but as my 4th option. One day, I wanted to link my Publishdrive to it and they ended up banning my account after multiple attempts to link it.

When I was using it, I receive my Amazon royalties through it. My GTB was the bank I withdraw the money to, but they a terrible exchange rate — below CBN's official rate.

I lost lots of money because of this poor exchange rate. I'm glad they banned me — this pushed me to dig out better options.

While digging out other options, I called a female friend and created a Payoneer account for her with her details and that was what I was temporarily using to recieve my Amazon royalties for the mean time.

With this girl's account, she had her UBA attached to it and their exchange rate was worse than GTB. This made me to start using Paxful to withdraw.

With Paxful, I'll sell my Payoneer Dollar to someone on that platform and he will take around 2% or less of my total money and give me USDT.

I'll send this USDT on Paxful (they charge $5 per transfer), to my Binance account and sell it with black market rate (P2P) and make much more than using GTB or UBA to withdraw directly from Payoneer.

This method above was 10 times better than direct Payoneer to local bank transfer.

My Current Method

I have registered on sites that give me USA, UK, Canada, etc. account numbers just as Payoneer gave me.

I'll only reveal 3 of them (I have more than 6).

1. Dukascopy dot com
2. Crypto dot com
3. Wise dot com (formerly Transferwise)

These three above will give you foreign account numbers. How do you use it?

Typing...

33 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
1. Create a Wise account and verify it with your ATM card to generate your foreign account numbers. Sadly, Nigerians have made Wise to stop accepting our ATM cards. The new method is to create an account with Barter by Flutterwave. Click on virtual $ card and fund it with 20 or 25 Dollar. Use this Barter virtual card to verify your Wise dot com account and they'll give you your USD account number. It's not only Barter that works — others do too, but not a typical Nigerian debit card.

25 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
2. Go to kdp.amazon.com and add this your USD account details there and at the end of the month, Amazon will send your royalties there.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
3. When the money arrives, send it to your Crypto dot com account number. CDC means Crypto Dot Com. To use the CDC app, your phone must have Android OS 10 or above. I think Android 8 works too. Install the app, create an account and verify with your driver's license or int'l passport.

I know some of you will be saying: Sir, I don't have a driver's license or an int'l passport. What should I do? My reply is: My dear, go and sleep — making money online is not for you if you don't have any of them — focus on agriculture. Making money online is not for people who can't cough out small money to get an int'l passport or a driver's license.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
4. Now you're verified and CDC has given you your EUR account number, open your Wise.com app, click on where the money is, click on "Send," click on "Add a New Recipient," and add the account number you copied from CDC. Now, make your transfer.

The charge from Amazon to Wise and from Wise to CDC and from CDC to Binance is so small that you won't even notice it.

After 35 minutes or less, the money from your Wise will arrive your CDC.

7 Likes 5 Shares

5. Since it's EUR you sent to CDC, you'll convert it to USDT by clicking on "Sell." Sell your EUR to USDT and finally send your USDT to your Binance via BEP20 network. You'll be changed $0.80 transfer fee (80 cent).

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
6. Finally, you're here on Binance. I already assume you have a verified Binance account and you know how to use it. Transfer your USDT from Spot wallet to Funding and sell it on P2P.

With this method, if Amazon sent you $5,000, you'll end up getting around $4,995 in your Binance. This means you only spent $5 on total fees. If it's $500, you'll get up to $495 or more in your Binance account.

Isn't this better than using Payoneer to bank, Payoneer to Paxful, Lócal Bitcóin dot com, etc.?

It's a known fact that when a working method is introduced to Nigerians or Indians, it won't take more than 8 months before they abuse it and Nigerians get banned.

I always prepare for the worst while praying for the best.

The end.

Modified:

Oh, I forgot, we buy PayPal and Transferwise funds. You send us your Dollar, we send you Naira. See the screenshot of our rate below.

Note: It's subject to change.

Thank you.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by SomeNairalander: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin

Latest update I've seen today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by xaliujokes(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Great method. I'll bookmark this page page.

Thanks.

When you sell to p2p will it be converted to naira and sent to your bank account?

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
How to convert payoneer to btc and withdraw it.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by tunmexx(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
iLegendd:
3. When the money arrives, send it to your Crypto dot com account number. CDC means Crypto Dot Com. To use the CDC app, your phone must have Android OS 10 or above. I think Android 8 works too. Install the app, create an account and verify with your driver's license or int'l passport.

I know some of you will be saying: Sir, I don't have a driver's license or an int'l passport. What should I do? My reply is: My dear, go and sleep — making money online is not for you if you don't have any of them — focus on agriculture. Making money online is not for people who can't cough out small money to get an int'l passport or a driver's license.

Sir,what of people like 17 years?What else can they use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by jasonclement(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by jasonclement(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
What happened to Dom account? You could have used a Dom account to receive money from Payoneer instead of letting banks cut your head off.

9 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
jasonclement:
What happened to Dom account? You could have used a Dom account to receive money from Payoneer instead of letting banks cut your head off
if he received to DOM account, will banks allow him withdraw dollar notes?

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by jasonclement(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
rainlover:
if he received to DOM account, will banks allow him withdraw dollar notes?
Yes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
jasonclement:
Yes
but they will always say there's no dollar

5 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Myzubby(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
iLegendd i will buy you drink one day . I done save this one. I pray that bad nigerians will not make this one to cast too

4 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by BigMoneyeye: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
iLegendd:

hahahhaah
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Niom(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
jasonclement:
What happened to Dom account? You could have used a Dom account to receive money from Payoneer instead of letting banks cut your head off.

Banks are thieves...

They will charge nearly half of the total amount you receive...

Using a Dom account is the last thing you should do according to my findings...

Don't you think ilegendd must have tried that line and found out he's been ripped off?

6 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Niom(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
iLegendd:
PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer and What I Use Now. TransferWise Wise + Crypto.com

This post will be deleted soon. It's too precious to be be made public and free for that matter. Read it now or regret later.

Payoneer is a company owned and managed by a depressed and frustrated sets of people.

I used to use it some years ago. I still do, but as my 4th option. One day, I wanted to link my Publishdrive to it and they ended up banning my account after multiple attempts to link it.

When I was using it, I receive my Amazon royalties through it. My GTB was the bank I withdraw the money to, but they a terrible exchange rate — below CBN's official rate.

I lost lots of money because of this poor exchange rate. I'm glad they banned me — this pushed me to dig out better options.

While digging out other options, I called a female friend and created a Payoneer account for her with her details and that was what I was temporarily using to recieve my Amazon royalties for the mean time.

With this girl's account, she had her UBA attached to it and their exchange rate was worse than GTB. This made me to start using Paxful to withdraw.

With Paxful, I'll sell my Payoneer Dollar to someone on that platform and he will take around 2% or less of my total money and give me USDT.

I'll send this USDT on Paxful (they charge $5 per transfer), to my Binance account and sell it with black market rate (P2P) and make much more than using GTB or UBA to withdraw directly from Payoneer.

This method above was 10 times better than direct Payoneer to local bank transfer.

My The Current Method

I have registered on sites that give me USA, UK, Canada, etc. account numbers just as Payoneer gave me.

I'll only reveal 3 of them (I have more than 6).

1. Dukascopy dot com
2. Crypto dot com
3. Wise dot com (formerly Transferwise)

These three above will give you foreign account numbers. How do you use it?

Typing...

Payoneer banned my account too and i stopped receiving payments from amazon due to the ban.

I had to change my payment details on amazon by deleting the payoneer account details and used a friend's UK bank account details, but amazon mailed me that they will not pay me because the new account details doesn't match the name I used on my amazon account.

I though I could use a friends account details on amazon to receive payment but it seems that doesn't work.

So sir, how were you able to receive your royalties through your friend's payoneer account details?

Because the account details on amazon must be same (not 100% sure though) with your names...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by esakorede: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pls do you have the idea of charges of usd by barter when funding up to 20usd
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Niom(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
iLegendd:
1. Create a Wise account and verify it with your ATM card to generate your foreign account numbers. Sadly, Nigerians have made Wise to stop accepting our ATM cards. The new method is to create an account with Barter by Flutterwave. Click on virtual $ card and fund it with 20 or 25 Dollar. Use this Barter virtual card to verify your Wise dot com account and they'll give you your USD account number. It's not only Barter that works — others do too, but not a typical Nigerian debit card.

Can I use another merchant like leopay or monzo or even dukarscopy instead of wise then transfer to CDC?

Will the process still work?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Niom:

Payoneer banned my account too and i stopped receiving payments from amazon due to the ban.

I had to change my payment details on amazon by deleting the payoneer account details and used a friend's UK bank account details, but amazon mailed me that they will not pay me because the new account details doesn't match the name I used on my amazon account.

I though I could use a friends account details on amazon to receive payment but it seems that doesn't work.

So sir, how were you able to receive your royalties through your friend's payoneer account details?

Because the account details on amazon must be same (not 100% sure though) with your names...

I no longer answer questions relating to publishing, but let me just help you out. Don't ask for more.

Step 1: Click on "Your Account."
Step 2: Scroll down and change the name you currently have there to the name of your US or UK friend's account.

Example: If his bank is Bank of America or any bank and name he used to open the account is James Isioma, then type James Isioma in the name box below.

Step 3: Scroll down and click on Save. If you don't save, it will revert to the old name.

After doing this, your problem is solved. As simple as ABC. Please, make sure the name is EXACTLY as it's arranged by his bank. Writing in captial letter or small letter is not an issue. All that matters is the order and correct spelling of the name.

If his bank uses surname first before first name, like Isioma James, type it exactly like that.

That's all.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by vpaymoney(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
esakorede:
Good Q
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
esakorede:

You can also use Dukascopy's virtual card, but you'll spend more. $20 for the virtual card, $2 for monthly maintenance, then another $20 to send to Wise for verification to get your foreign account details.

I used Dukascopy, but someone I know used Barter. I don't know how much he spent. Barter is way cheaper.

Do it and tell us how much you spent.

10 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Niom(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
iLegendd:

I no longer answer questions relating to publishing, but let me just help you out. Don't ask for more.

Step 1: Click on "Your Account."
Step 2: Scroll down and change the name you currently have there to the name of your US or UK friend's account.

Example: If his bank is Bank of America or any bank and name he used to open the account is James Isioma, then type James Isioma in the name box below.

Step 3: Scroll down and click on Save. If you don't save, it will revert to the old name.

After doing this, your problem is solved. As simple as ABC. Please, make sure the name is EXACTLY as it's arranged by his bank. Writing in captial letter or small letter is not an issue. All that matters is the order and correct spelling of the name.

If his bank uses surname first before first name, like Isioma James, type it exactly like that.

That's all.

Thank you so so very much.
Much appreciated sir...

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Galacious1: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
This update is priceless.

3 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Galacious1: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
iLegendd:

It's a known fact that when a working method is introduced to Nigerians or Indians, it won't take more than 8 months before they abuse it and Nigerians get banned.

No lies

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Casan0va: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Ilegend, God bless you, man

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by phranco(m): 6:13am On Jan 30, 2022
You simply have to create a dorm account and withdraw your payoneer funds there, bank will definitely pay you in dollars, no excuses.
Secondly, instead of cutting all those corners, wise-CDC-usdt-binance, why not sell your wise funds directly on paxful in exchange for Btc, then sell Btc for cash. Just my opinion, though your own update is equally good.

9 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by AIIyIic(f): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Niom:

Can I use another merchant like leopay or monzo or even dukarscopy instead of wise then transfer to CDC?

Will the process still work?

Have you ever tried using Leopay or Monzo before?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2022
phranco:
You simply have to create a dorm account and withdraw your payoneer funds there, bank will definitely pay you in dollars, no excuses.
Secondly, instead of cutting all those corners, wise-CDC-usdt-binance, why not sell your wise funds directly on paxful in exchange for Btc, then sell Btc for cash. Just my opinion, though your own update is equally good.

It seems you're in the business mainly to lose, not to preserve.

With the method I explained above, out of 1000, you'll only lose $7 or less. See below.

With your method, you'll lose $85 first, then another $5. That is, you'll lose $90 from your $1000 before the money arrives your Binance account.

So, would you prefer to lose $7 or less or $90 or more in a transaction of 1,000?

The first two images is Wise to Paxful while the last two is Wise to CDC.

Also, consider you have zero chance of being scammed when using Wise to CDC because there is no middle man unlike Wise to Paxful that has a middle man who takes $90 from you and may even scam you and run with your entire $1000.

The end.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / SCORPION TRADE: A Single Black Scorpion Can Earn You $50,000 -aljazeera / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.