Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal (15914 Views)

Governor Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal / Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI To Digitize Public Transport To Mitigate Adverse Effects / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by zionstaar75: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
A misplaced priority.
Governors will cashout from this loan that they call palliative which Tinubu go soon increase VAT and other levies to repay back.

However,na cups of garri and rice them won share to few selected people while the rest will go into their pockets.

We are talking about ₦5b for each state.

If ₦5m is given to each individual,there will be excess change.But no!Na cups of rice them won give some few just as how the former minister of humanitarian dey give palliatives to corrupt associates that Tinubu has now delisted from the social register.
I'm not sure u went to school? 5Million times 1000 is 5 billion, is it only 1000 people in a state?I hardly come to nairaland again, too many ignorant and unintelligent comments. Jokers everywhere
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Dshocker(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2023
All the time, the media, particularly Nairaland has focused its search light on Anambra state, as if only Anambra is the only state the is, or has been sharing palliatives.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Amoo89: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
tonywonder:
By Tony Eri

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=271595205624284&id=100083214196664&mibextid=ZbWKwL
Even when this is the normal agenda what happens to Osun state governor the man is just silent after collecting from FG and after sharing the palliative rice between his party faithfuls
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by gabbytabby: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by MissLeslie(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2023
How to know a governor that came prepared. Not all about sharing of rice but long term alternatives. Wait ooo if not for fuel subsidy we may not have this meaningful package for the citizens.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Gkay1(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Somehow, I don't think that this reservation applies with the current governor. From the small history that we have to judge by, one can assume that he always does what he talks.
Let's wait and see
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by JOemmy(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
A misplaced priority.
Governors will cashout from this loan that they call palliative which Tinubu go soon increase VAT and other levies to repay back.

However,na cups of garri and rice them won share to few selected people while the rest will go into their pockets.

If ₦5m is given to each individual,there will be excess change.But no!Na cups of rice them won give some few just as how the former minister of humanitarian dey give palliatives to corrupt associates that Tinubu has now delisted from the social register.

Ur calculation is actually wrong the #5b if it's shared amongst each state that have a population of 5m people each person won't even receive up to #1000.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Fugazy2023: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
This is better. I'm yet to see a reasonable action from the FG

Fo*l. No be FG provide the funds for the palliative? Ozuor
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by murade: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2023
Adaisback:
More like it. Agbado people should come and see what real palliatives look like not that two by two cups of garri you guys are sharing out. Who dey zuzu? Anambra no be una mate! During cobid 19, Anambra palliative was the talk of the whole country. It's in times like this that we know the boys from the men! Anambra belong to the class of men, you guys already know who the boys are. Our erudite skullers from Afonjanistan, I greet una o. No one should mention me o, I haff headache
Hope you have not forgotten that the palliative fund is from BAT
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by yusufmurry: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good one but the trouble is that it's in paper.

Again, why palliative than sue for the root cause of the economic challenges?

Leadership is the biggest problem in Nigeria
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by fineboynl(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
All this ontop 5b in today naira
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by DenreleDave(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Skyview01:

Are you not to old for this tribal fights.
I tìrẹ for this people honestly
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Betanaija42moro: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Fo*l. No be FG provide the funds for the palliative? Ozuor
Which fund? For paper

FG wey no get any meaningful plan.

Just mention one thing they have done since the removal of subsidy.

Unending negotiation with NLC? abi
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by commoditiesnig: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Switruth: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
A misplaced priority.

Omo you no get sense at all. Do you really think spreading of the cash for consumption is the best. Grow up bro. I’ll prefer it’s used for everyone’s advantage. Infrastructures and payment to elderly people will do the magic. Relax let an Igbo man give you a prototype.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by mokwechineme: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by trytillmake(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wao this is actually what palliatives for the people should look like, free antenatal and delivery for women, very cool.
Nice one Mr Governor.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Shellsploit: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tax excemptions for transporters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Alusiizizi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gkay1:

Let's wait and see

Where do we start though, is it ridding Onitsha of touts, or driving that Simon Ekpa criminal and his dogs that pretend to be IPOB freedom fighters, all the while robbing and kidnapping innocent, out of Anambra, or the many capital projects that he has started or completed?
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by djkirkoo2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Anambra state as of today is almost 12million people

Onitsha/ it’s environ alone is almost 8million people

#5billion cannot even feed Ebonyi state talk more of Anambra

What Soludo wanted to do with the money is best if he will do exactly what he says
exactly. Some persons here are just quoting out of context.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by mihailofed: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
As the sun sets, bedford village inn transforms into a haven of serenity. Take leisurely strolls around the property, taking in the serene ponds and picturesque bridges. The seamless fusion of natural beauty and architectural grandeur creates an enchanting ambiance that soothes the soul.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Pickmycall: 2:16am On Aug 31, 2023
zionstaar75:
I'm not sure u went to school? 5Million times 1000 is 5 billion, is it only 1000 people in a state?I hardly come to nairaland again, too many ignorant and unintelligent comments. Jokers everywhere
We no go miss you.Bye
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Pickmycall: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2023
Switruth:
Omo you get sense pass me. Do you really think spreading of the cash for consumption is the best. Grow up bro. I’ll prefer it’s used for everyone’s advantage. Infrastructures and payment to elderly people will do the magic. Relax let an Igbo man give you a prototype.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by chopnaira: 2:58am On Aug 31, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Palliative is for who and who?
Jamb question.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by chopnaira: 3:01am On Aug 31, 2023
Kenmatt:
Governor Charles Chukwuma Solution.

The only hope of the Igbos to become Nigeria President.

My thumb is up for you.

I actually know you're a performer.

He was the one that made it so cool for you and I to deposit our money in Nigeria Bank and go home and sleep two eyes closed during his tenure as CBN Governor.

Again, my thumb is up for you!!!
Agreed. Umahi too is trying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi / PDP, Bala Mohammed Assemble 5 Sans, 60 Other Lawyers To Defend Victory / Nigeria Moves Against Illegal Chinese Miners, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.