Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal (15898 Views)

Governor Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal / Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI To Digitize Public Transport To Mitigate Adverse Effects / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by nkemoma(m): 5:41am On Aug 22, 2023
If he does it... He tried .
Meanwhile suffer continues in Eko for our south west brothers.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Keji1012(m): 5:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Adaisback:
More like it. Agbado people should come and see what real palliatives look like not that two by two cups of garri you guys are sharing out. Who dey zuzu? Anambra no be una mate! During cobid 19, Anambra palliative was the talk of the whole country. It's in times like this that we know the boys from the men! Anambra belong to the class of men, you guys already know who the boys are. Our erudite skullers from Afonjanistan, I greet una o. No one should mention me o, I haff headache

If this is how u were trained, u need to change parents.. child of hate. Tribal bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Albertgr8: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2023
this is too small bro ( workers salary increment of 10% why not 70% increment because the fuel increase by 250% and your are adding only 10%
this is bad
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Anabosee(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Modular refinery nko
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by remiopash: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Adaisback:
More like it. Agbado people should come and see what real palliatives look like not that two by two cups of garri you guys are sharing out. Who dey zuzu? Anambra no be una mate! During cobid 19, Anambra palliative was the talk of the whole country. It's in times like this that we know the boys from the men! Anambra belong to the class of men, you guys already know who the boys are. Our erudite skullers from Afonjanistan, I greet una o. No one should mention me o, I haff headache
He is planning to do this from the 5billion naira FG headed by Agbado is giving out to states. cry cry bush baby!

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by mclloyd22: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2023
I cry for Nigeria and people licking the asses of government, unadaptable situations now seen as doing the masses a favor. What’s the way forward after sharing something or cash worth 10k that will just vanish within 5days. What can you buy as grocery or food stuff for 10k this period. As far as I’m concerned na only pms price reduction can create a visible impact right right now. Every day people are trekking out their lives in hot sun and rainy weather just because transport is higher to what ever they recieve as income or wages. Churches where are you people? I know most of you churches have been trying to help the needy but we expect more from you people because e don reach when Una go begin give back to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by EmekaA125(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Okay.
Make we dey watch.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by AllBlack: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2023
The sooner we scrap the word PALLIATIVE from the Nigerian sociosphere, the better.

this has become a master key for high level looting
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by 90dbest: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Soludo is a clown
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Mrjonah(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Pay us for the one youth two skills first stage first before any other additions biko
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Pauliaette(m): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Las Las everything go be shared among top government officials and the rest go be history...
Una no go let me hear better things? Let the poor breath cool
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Akaegwu(m): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2023
ify2016:

Yes I read it. From your interpretation, can you confidently and vividly prove that the benefit allocated to government staff are far less from the right up?

What's your point?
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Zeemax123: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2023
see as you just disgrace yourself for social media all in the name of hypocrisy, hw will 5 mill go round and change go still remain, don't u get it, if he is to share the 5 billion in cash in 5 mill each don't you know it will only get to 1000 people. .......try dey use sense abeg
Pickmycall:
A misplaced priority.
Governors will cashout from this loan that they call palliative which Tinubu go soon increase VAT and other levies to repay back.

However,na cups of garri and rice them won share to few selected people while the rest will go into their pockets.

We are talking about ₦5b for each state.

If ₦5m is given to each individual,there will be excess change.But no!Na cups of rice them won give some few just as how the former minister of humanitarian dey give palliatives to corrupt associates that Tinubu has now delisted from the social register.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by condralbedez: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2023
soludo is Still one of the people that put us on this mess,so no matter what,you wont smell that 2nd tenure.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by worksmart(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2023
Very little or no cushion for hardship.

But even then, as the scammer he is , all he has giving is only promises.

People are going through hardship and you are still making promises, when you should have come to tell us what you have already done and are doing to immediately alleviate hardships.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by laurel03(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
A misplaced priority.
Governors will cashout from this loan that they call palliative which Tinubu go soon increase VAT and other levies to repay back.

However,na cups of garri and rice them won share to few selected people while the rest will go into their pockets.

We are talking about ₦5b for each state. 1000 people only. So it will not even up to population of 1 LGA alone.

If ₦5m is given to each individual,there will be excess change.But no!Na cups of rice them won give some few just as how the former minister of humanitarian dey give palliatives to corrupt associates that Tinubu has now delisted from the social register.
how many 5m in 5B? and u said their will be excessive change

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by sunnyside16(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2023
This is very nice and commendable
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by djkirkoo2(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
A misplaced priority.

how on earth would ₦5m get to each person in ₦5b? What's the population of Anambra? Let's say 1.5m people. Now ₦5,000,000,000÷1,500,000,000 = ₦3,300 per person. The so called palliative is a scam and not feasible.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Gkay1(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Nice one from soludo but I'm afraid because talking and doing are not the same.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by eneye1(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Adaisback:
We have gone past this since. Well, you don't follow other people's news
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Alusiizizi(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Albertgr8:
this is too small bro ( workers salary increment of 10% why not 70% increment because the fuel increase by 250% and your are adding only 10%
this is bad

Man can only do so much with what's available, at any rate, if you read more completely, you would surely have seen parts of the OP where various cost-of-living expenses are reduced as well, which can only complement that 10%. This strategy is precisely what a wise governor should be using, a modest salary increase but accompanied by reduction of governance cost, embodied as a reduction of taxation and levies, which are almost invariably passed on to the common people.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Alusiizizi(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Gkay1:
Nice one from soludo but I'm afraid because talking and doing are not the same.

Somehow, I don't think that this reservation applies with the current governor. From the small history that we have to judge by, one can assume that he always does what he talks.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Adaisback:

What do you expect from a man who is a realist, a first class. You think he was joking when he said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN". This is a man that doesn't practice self deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Zico5(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2023
But everyone in that region is a billionaire now. Why palliatives for them

1 Like

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Anticrime77: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
A misplaced priority.

How do u guys arrive at your calculation. 5m to each person.. Na only 1000 guys 5 billion fit settle
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by olaniyilukman(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2023
Adaisback:
to my surprise you are female and you are launching attacks on your fellow citizens like this, of what benefits is it to you all these epistle you just write down, grow up my dear lady and face the realities of life, from south to North, there has no been any good palliative that touch the lives of Nigerians and if I may ask, is it only public servants that are in Nigeria, what about those working in private sector and that are earnings below minimum wage, what has government done to help them....
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Kenmatt(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2023
Governor Charles Chukwuma Solution.

The only hope of the Igbos to become Nigeria President.

My thumb is up for you.

I actually know you're a performer.

He was the one that made it so cool for you and I to deposit our money in Nigeria Bank and go home and sleep two eyes closed during his tenure as CBN Governor.

Again, my thumb is up for you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Jcoleworld911: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2023
djkirkoo2:
how on earth would ₦5m get to each person in ₦5b? What's the population of Anambra? Let's say 1.5m people. Now ₦5,000,000,000÷1,500,000,000 = ₦3,300 per person. The so called palliative is a scam and not feasible.

Anambra state as of today is almost 12million people

Onitsha/ it’s environ alone is almost 8million people

#5billion cannot even feed Ebonyi state talk more of Anambra

What Soludo wanted to do with the money is best if he will do exactly what he says

1 Like

Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ndipe(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2023
Better than nothing.
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2023
This is worthy of commendations.
May God help him find the right hands to implement these plans diligently.
I will be praying for Soludo to succeed well in his good works!
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by ikemeze: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2023
[uote author=tonywonder post=125270971]By Tony Eri

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=271595205624284&id=100083214196664&mibextid=ZbWKwL[/quote]
Soludo increased the salary by 10% in January 2023. He didn't increase any salary again.stop giving false information.

He says he will pay 12k each for all civil servants and pensioners for 4 months.from September to December
Re: Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2023
You exclude the private sector, they will simoly increase prices to more than compensate for their omission and the workers will be the ultimate losers in the end.
Daft palliative move.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) / BREAKING: Judge Sentences Convicted Senior Lawyer To One Month In Prison / Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.