Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) (55542 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by illicit(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Don't trust this man o....
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
Look at this photo taken at the pre-inauguration dinner of Tinubu as president and tell me what you think Buhari was saying to Tinubu as the CBN governor Godwin Emefiele greeted him.
Thief meet fellow Thief
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Codeye(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

@Worksmart, Nice Job.πŸ‘

Only Fools and COWARDS call Emefiele names without mentioning
Buhari and the Hausa/FULANI Men he is working for. sad πŸ™
Seems you're the greatest FOOL!
WHO TOLD HIM TO WORK FOR THEM
HE WAS THERE TO WORK FOR NIGERIA NOT FEW INDIVIDUALS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Talknochip(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Will Emefiele wear those His Suit again?

Yes, God's willing!
Buhari really used and dump the Man
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari is a ardent use and dump president. For example, Buhari used Ameachi and dump him, secondly, Buhari used Osinbajo to contest with Tinubu is benefactor and dump him in last minutes. He also used former senate president Lawan
festacman:
I gave him free hand to run CBN. Hold him responsible.

Buhari really used and dumped Emefiele. Sad. Very sad. Kai.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Lama70(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
The discussion would probably be:

Asuwaju, zen't do anything to diz man. I allowed him pree hand to oferate. But I can't challenge yua dezishin.

So guo ahead and do as you wish. But zon't cwall my name por anything.

Asiwaju: Thank you Dan Daura. Oro abo nwonso fun Omoluabi.

Buhari : What did you say?

Tinubu: I am just telling you in my language that I understand and wish you well as you go back to Daura or Niger Republic to join your kinsmen.

Emefiele: Baba I stayed in Lagos before o. I dey fear this statement o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by MrsTblooms: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari: wo okunrin yii, mΓΊ dΓ‘adΓ‘a ( look at this man, hold him well

Tinubu: innnnn!!!! Ki nmu dΓ‘adΓ‘a ( I should hold him well)
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Mosba: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
With Buhari pointing finger at Emefielele who was laughing like jackal, I believe Buhari was saying. this is the person I told you about. I think Emefielele was laughing because he thought Buhari had pleaded to Tinubu to just spare him not knoowing that Buhari actually told Tinubu that, I'm done using this simp, just lock him up for the duration of your 8 years like I did Kanu.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Gentlelox: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
Buhari and Emefiele tried for Nigeria , they overall did a good job.
are u in Nigeria ?

Is this a joke ? Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Gentlelox: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
I am able to reason well and not fooled by propaganda. Buhari performed well and so did Emefiele.
You're demented.

For saying this nonsense... May Emefiele dies in DSS custody.

Instead of u to gather sympathy, you're opening old wounds. You nor sabi this work.

Some people can put tire in ur head and burn you for this nonsense
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by John389(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Emefiele will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by gigabyte13: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari be like : Na d werey wey talk say, make we cease una money be dis ooooo.
Incase e affect you, hold am

Batman...: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Well done Mr policy, we go talk later
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Gentlelox: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
Political prisoner
He's a thief and an evil man that did an entire country bad... Nobody will stand for him cos everybody wants him to pay for his crime.

I support Tinubu for his action on this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Rufai1314(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2023
If you want arrest him after your inauguration, don't hesitate to do so. Is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Ofadaman(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2023
In all these pictures Emefiele looks like a servant, he looks like a rubber stamp yes man who has no mind of his own, such weakness and fear disgust me

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by philip2470: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2023
Earn up to 150% ROI weekly on Crypto Arbitrage Trading (Let our Experts trade for you).
There’s no brain-power required for this one, but it’s nice to be paid by letting your crypto work for you.
We use sophisticated cryptocurrency strategy to deliver robust returns, which do not suffer from crypto market volatility. You can earn money through Arbitrage trading, no matter the market conditions. Visit:

==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund

We provide our clients with the ability to earn more crypto with the best ROI while holding for short or long-term investments with our top-tier trading techniques.

See full details url: ==>https://prymecrypto.com/fund
or chat with an expert.
We also offer crypto backed loans, you don’t have to sell your crypto to get cash. At prymecrypto we let you borrow funds against your crypto assets, so you can get a loan while continuing to hold your crypto assets. Check out : ==>https://prymecrypto.com/crypto-loans
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Akerele44(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
ecolime:

Is this a joke?

You need a crash course on image laundering. U no sabi the work at all.

The guy mumu

With 30trillion debt

Dem still dey feed am for house thats why he’s saying he tried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by NAC1666: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
Look at this photo taken at the pre-inauguration dinner of Tinubu as president and tell me what you think Buhari was saying to Tinubu as the CBN governor Godwin Emefiele greeted him.
Buhari: jagaban,now that you are the president, make sure nothing happens to this man.
Tinubu:ok. But you see, Nigerians are looking for who to crucify the way he made Nigerians suffer in the name of changing the color of the naira.
Buhari: please make sure he is protected,don't allow him to be persecuted by the public. He really did alot for our party.
Tinubu: don't worry Buhari,I will protect him and make Nigerians believe he is on trial.
Emefiele:thank you Baba
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by qtx(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
It is him o not me that did all that. So please know what to do to him and dont ever mention my name.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by bergs2: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari was simply saying: "This is the man to hold accountable and not me"
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2023
PMB must have been speaking good of Emefiele to PBAT. Diplomacy is really inevitable in governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Chibuzoripob: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2023
angry the wahala i saw from Feb 2 April in the hand βœ‹οΈ of this papa Ajasco watercolour Naira notes nor be here.Old people slept over @ATM,registered names/num to enter bank, πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ up/down the banks especially if u have 4/5 account..Emefiele really strangulation us
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Codeye:

Seems you're the greatest FOOL!
WHO TOLD HIM TO WORK FOR THEM
HE WAS THERE TO WORK FOR NIGERIA NOT FEW INDIVIDUALS.
Is the present regime any different?

Are all the appointees not working for BAT interest instead of Nigeria interest?

He choose most of his cabinet purely based on loyalty. They are all mostly loyalists to BAT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Abaman001(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Amewhule
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Arrest him. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by muykem: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2023
Look at the guy your opposition is using.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:

Your excellency, Bwola Hammed Twinubu, this is the first man to jail because he is doing what he likes and not on my instructions. cool (in Buahari's intonation)
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2023
MrOwonikoko:

Your excellency, Bwola Hammed Twinubu, this is the first man to jail because he is doing what he likes and not on my instructions. cool (in Buhari's intonation)
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by CaptMarvel(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari: he is the criminal hold him responsible
Tinubu: no worry bubu, he go hear ween πŸ˜‚
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by creativehubb: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Try to pity this man o grin
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by bewla(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Aonkuuse:
This is the first person you will sack
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Presently In Court" β€” Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.