Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) (55541 Views)

Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by bewla(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Ireportlive:
He acted on his own kwaraption. Nothing Kwansign me
and sack him or probe him
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
Look at this photo taken at the pre-inauguration dinner of Tinubu as president and tell me what you think Buhari was saying to Tinubu as the CBN governor Godwin Emefiele greeted him.

You see that โ€˜refortโ€™ I showed you in za oza room, zis is za man zat owns it.

Others laughed while PMB and PBAT knows the consequences of the report
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by miqos02(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2023
worksmart:
Look at this photo taken at the pre-inauguration dinner of Tinubu as president and tell me what you think Buhari was saying to Tinubu as the CBN governor Godwin Emefiele greeted him.
ARREST HIM
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Chucks13: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
festacman:
I gave him free hand to run CBN. Hold him responsible.

Buhari really used and dumped Emefiele. Sad. Very sad. Kai.

Emefiele really fall hands by allowing these evil mallams played smart on his brain with all his education and exposure it's really a big shame...

Another golden chance to escape the mess he is right now was to resign or use health issue to cover up and escape the moment Tinubu was declared the winner of the election but he defiantly think he is an Emperor dey waka up and down and he was trapped.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by winner37(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari said.. you see this man don't touch him ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by kristisking(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
I swear nairalanders are funny. I read hilarious comments from time to time.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by rickleye: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tinubu was not laughing and if he was from a different angle - it was a fake smile.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Menclothing: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
No comment please... Nigeria is not a serious country from all indications. No leaders, but rulers, dealers, robbers, agberos, touts and destroyers of the economy.
It's what it is.

The Hallelujah boys and girls will still beg to differ.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by haphizz57(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Make sure you deal with him.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
I fear Emefiele may have been assassinated in custody.
worksmart:

1 Share

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by goalsplanners: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari: Arrest him once you settle down.
Emefiele: Oga Buhari that your joke was so funny .... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by ivandrag0n: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
SporaD8:
The one whom I touch, is He (will bear the sin of my maladministration).
Crucify Him!!!

Wereyโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by Codeye(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Is the present regime any different?

Are all the appointees not working for BAT interest instead of Nigeria interest?

He choose most of his cabinet purely based on loyalty. They are all mostly loyalists to BAT.
Simple question. Is Bosun a loyalist of PBAT
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by godwon01(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
The heart of human being is deep.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
I strongly suspect that the narrative that Emefiele could not attend court because he was entering into a plea bargain is obviously false. I just hope he has not been assassinated by Tinubu.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by damoobaba: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2023
Xscape1993:
No comment please... Nigeria is not a serious country from all indications. No leaders, but rulers, dealers, robbers, agberos, touts and destroyers of the economy.

Have you been reading about the investments the President is bringing into the country. Which seriousness are you still looking for.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Let Tinubu just release Emefiele if he hasnot already assassinated him.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Is Godwin Emefiele still alive and well?
Was the narrative of a plea deal just cover up for real reason for his absence from last court hearing?

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
In a working democracy Tinubu would have been impeached for unconstitutionally removing a sitting CBN governor on trumped up charges that were later dropped.

Not to talk of breaching standing court order restraining DSS from arresting him.

Today without any charge being laid on him in court he is still in detention 2 months after his illegal arrest.

If this is the type of government we are happy with in Nigeria, so be it , but don't then start complaining about the state of the country.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
How far for the alleged plea deal?

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
It is looking like there was really no plea deal .

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Who else suspects Tinubu's media story about an alleged plea deal was just a smoke screen to explain Emefiele's absence in court.

So what has happened to the plea deal?

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2023
If Emefiele is still alive, I pray to yhe gods that he remains strong and justice would favour him eventually.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
So at this point Tinubu is officially imprisoning Emefiele without trial.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Xscape1993:
Hopeless wailing has started.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
So do you think it is right to unconstitutionally remove and illegally detain a sitting CBN governor?
adekolaelect:
Hopeless wailing has started.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
worksmart:
So do you think it is right to unconstitutionally remove and illegally detain a sitting CBN governor?
It is not a legal things .It has to go through Senate or Tenure expiration .political leaders did wrongly bcs Africans celebrated power to the extent that what ever any one in power did they always go away with it. Obasanjo did it, Jonathan did it , Tinubu did it bcs no big force to challenge them.
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yet you seem content with it.
You allow lawlessness in governance yet lament about the condition of the country .
adekolaelect:
It is not a legal things .It has to go through Senate or Tenure expiration .political leaders did wrongly bcs Africans celebrated power to the extent that what ever any one in power did they always go away with it. Obasanjo did it, Jonathan did it , Tinubu did it bcs no big force to challenge them.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
So apparently according to Tinubu , Godwin Emefiele resigned last month and nobody thought it necessary for him or his lawyer to inform Nigeria.

I strongly suspect Emefiele may have been assassinated by Tinubu but of course when the news is finally released I suspect Tinubu would play ignorant and some it may be blamed on some rogue DSS operative.

Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by OmoFiditi: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Emefiele is on his own. The bald vulture sabi lick politicians nyash. Lick alone...die alone.. grin
Re: Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) by worksmart(m): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2023
Something did not add up, when it was claimed that Emefiele did not attend his last court hearing because he entered a plea bargain, but on the same day it was reported that a court dismissed the human rights case brought by his brothers.

Instead of us hearing about his release under the alleged plea bargain, we first hear Tinubu nominating his replacement as CBN governor, then a few days later , they tell Nigerians that Emefiele resigned as CBN governor last month.

It is looking very likely that my suspicion that he has been killed may not be far from the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Presently In Court" โ€” Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanuโ€™s Arrest, Hails President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.