Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (27343 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kayusely70(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Let's wait and watch as events unfold!
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu is in hot soup 😂
grin grin grin
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Jostoman: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
KingRabota:
Guy na waa you 0 !
Didn't someone use NEPA receipt to rule the same 200million souls?

APC is a cancer to this country

must we continue like that?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by LEGHEND(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

What I know is that Tinubu couldn't have worked with a reputable international company like ExxonMobil if he wasn't the owner of the owner of that Certificate.

Don't forget that he had worked with 2 different organizations, Audit Firms, in the US before joining ExxonMobil.

No problem...make we dey see wetin Atiku go find for USA
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by assholemods: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
JetApartment:

Someone with dementia behave just like you, a mad man doesn't see himself as mad....you don kolo you no know, enjoy your renewed shege and keep hailing your oppressors like a goat while their children school abroad and live in mansions...how else do you explain supporting someone inflicting pain on you and your family?
Mumu you go type taya! I am not even reading your stupid comments again. Poor rat!
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by IfnobeGod20: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

If your record us clean and clear, you will confidently tell your arch-enemy to go scrutinize your record and not bleeping.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by KingRabota: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
That system is unsustainable , but like I said
APC is a cancer to this country

Jostoman:
must we continue like that?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Halo22: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
It's too bad that a country as great as Nigeria is in this kind of international mess on the president. Do u know what it looks like, going back to the institution Biden attended on the ground that it's not assured if he attended such institution. Tinubu should just resign and avert this colossal disgrace that is looking.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Atlantis585: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ehen!
The incredible peeing machine will cry today and wet himself upon hearing this while his useless supporting BATstards will go insane and suffer High BP and call Atiku an Igbo, Obedient and IPOB. grin

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Larryndelaw: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu is in hot soup 😂
You people will wait till eternity
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Nakedtruths: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
assholemods:

Keep ranting and fooling yourself, even if it is true that Tinubu did not graduate from the university who will remove him from that seat going by the country we live? Again all of you are jubilating as if university degree is a pre requirement to become president in Nigeria. Una mumu never do?
You are stupid, I swear
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Wisfem: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

Birdbrain!! Who know You?? Are you of any importance to the Society?? Of what significant will any one waste his resource of time, energy and leisures to look for your Primary school certificate?? Tinubu is a public figure and he must respect the office he occupies with utmost integrity, Otherwise he will be chased away from that place, for more qualified and morally sound person to take over.. Privacy in this context is Bullshit...
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Liverpool456(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Politicians have turned Nigeria into a circus,dead conscience.They and the corrupts people that voted them are irredeemeable.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by assholemods: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nakedtruths:

You are stupid, I swear
Na you and your mama dey stupid! I swear.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Mikkyjuicy1234: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Since 2003 Tinubu has released his certificate in full, Atiku looking for his transcript is waste of time and violation of his privacy, would he also ask for all his exams script?!

Don't you get it... Only Allah can bless someone as he blessed Tinubu... He is an Akanbi Omo

ExxonMobil Treasurer,
Senator,
Governor ,
Business Administrator,
Party Founder,
Now President

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Scamburster(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Free2Fly:

Witnesses kwa?

Illiterate boy, you don't need witnesses to authenticate a certificate.

The school authority is the only witness you need!

Gradually, all of you will inadvertently expose the fact that you never saw the 4 walls of a university in your lives; a secret you've been keeping for ages.
I'm glad to be 5th sane people to like your submission towards that slowpoke.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 6gbi: 1:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

. Atiku is not seeking verification, he is seeking the original copies to verify by himself

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by chrisblack1234: 1:25am On Aug 23, 2023
America is Africans problem.. Very corrupt but knows the truth.. Covering shady deals.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by KanwuliaExtra: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Wisfem:

Birdbrain!! Who know You?? Are you of any importance to the Society?? Of what significant will any one waste his resource of time, energy and leisures to look for your Primary school certificate?? Tinubu is a public figure and he must respect the office he occupies with utmost integrity, Otherwise he will be chased away from that place, for more qualified and morally sound person to take over.. Privacy in this context is Bullshit...

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Coolgent(m): 3:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

If you don't want people digging into your private life then don't ever contest any election!
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by MetaPhysical: 5:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging into your Exams records, files,

The court said Atiku is an interested party based on the Nigeria election where he is a contender and is contesting the processes (including certification), therefore he has the right to demand documentation based on Freedom of Information..

Thiefnubuu will not rest until he has dropped what he stole..
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Atleast he is the only one to submit all his certificate at the Tribunals, to INEC and to public

Have you seen Obi and Atiku's WAEC or NYSC

Are you contesting Obi's WAEC? Why not file for it?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive a.k.a moha. Dem really kick your arsz for this thread. How you see am? grin
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kelly72: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy Let him keep wasting his time and money.

Follow the case and get ready, there will be many suicide cases. Thank God it is not a Nigerian court. Let them drive bullion vans full of stolen Lagos money to America.

In few weeks, we shall see the real face of this deity.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kelly72: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2023
Judekenny:
Honestly, this in not Brainer for our image as a Country
Please, We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/8RUuYNoiP91TARtu5
_

You are correct but, we have no choice but to unmask this criminal gang of ex convicts bent on taking over this country for Satan.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Adeceleb:
I hope Us is not doing this to challenge ECOWAS to needless war
you are a complete imbecileeeee
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kelly72: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2023
assholemods:

Mumu you go type taya! I am not even reading your stupid comments again. Poor rat!

You're not reading his comment but you got to know that he was speaking against you. She y your pale na babalawo ni?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kelly72: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Mikkyjuicy1234:

They wine yourself.

You didn't add Deloitte, why naa?
He claimed to work there o. But after
the company write letter say dem no
ever know any name like that, una don off that one.

The disgrace will be great and Nigeria shall be healed.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kelly72: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2023
onajo2000:
This is like I claimed to be a chartered accountant and someone say I'm not, instead of me to encourage the person to go to ICAN to confirm if I really stood for the exam and passed it, I hired lawyers to challenge ICAN not to release my details to the person challenging me.

Who am I?

Yekini Amoda Sangolere, notoriously known as bola tinubu.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kelly72: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2023
Kusu12:

Coming from a tribe known worldwide for drug trafficking and criminal activities. Excerice in futulity, with all your rants, propaganda and falsehood pre election period, today Tinubu is your president and you can't do more than to grunt, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual.
Pained ipob loser.

When the heaven falls on you in September, that tribe that is your nemesis will be the least of your troubles. You will be left to explain to the world how you managed to push an internationally acclaimed criminal into the presidency of a country, while claiming to be a people of integrity. You go explain tire.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by kelly72: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2023
princeade86:
so to be a president, u don't want to be transparent or what. U said u attended university, and ur opponent said u lied. They requested for ur details to confirm maybe is true u had the academy, the next thing is to go hire SAN to defend what is real abi? So to clean yourself from the mess is what u call privacy. So why went to sch when u knew u need privacy?

No, they think it is Lagos where everything is shrouded in secrecy and protected with tribal solidarity. That's what they sought to export to Abuja. In 1998, his INEC form EC9 said he went to primary and Secondary schools in Ibadan and Lagos respectively. In 2022 his INEC form EC9 said he didn't have primary and Secindary school education, only bobo Chicago certificate, of course na mumu we be naa. Then he asked, if I didn't go to school how did I work in Mobil, Deloitte, as senator, as governor etc. While Deloitte has disowned him, his blind followers pretend they don't know that a smart liar can even become a PHD holder with forged lower education credentials and become a supervisor for those who seek education.

Anyways, show me the honest man who does everything to block others from verifying his own story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Recovers, Tests Negative To Coronavirus / Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic / Reno Omokri Reacts To Aisha Buhari Reposting Tweets Criticizing President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.