Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (27310 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by remi2good: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy Let him keep wasting his time and money.
fear and trembling feet no allow you remember jam to dedicate this time around because reality is suddenly dawning on you.

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ecosystem4u: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
gaby:

I share the same sentiments as you do.

The one thing we all should be happy about this case is that BAT and his academic qualifications didn't claim to originate from any Nigerian schools. This case would have long been DOA'd. Just a simple legal change of name document as at when Bola started all these shenanigans would have saved him this present wahala

However, my only pain and worry is having a character as Sabinus the comedian and an open crook as Akpabio become the Country's President for as short as a single second.

What a tragedy however you want to look at it.

At the end of the day, whoever takes over after these rogues would have supervised the national purse and treasury substantively will wish they never contested to rule the country.

They'll inherit an irredeemable mess, trust me on this.

A very very huge set up..

I agree Akpabio will definitely be at the crossroads, nothing is expected of him in the area of development and economic growth other than to plan for a successful election which sadly his party will not participate. All I envisage is political realignment and other dengerous politicking. Interesting times ahead.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by assholemods: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
JetApartment:

Tinubu has till tomorrow to state CLEARLY the reason CSU shouldn't reveal his records...what reason do you think the druggie want to give after 2 month's of scratching his round head for clear reasons?

See ehn, Millions of Nigerians will jubilate after his is humiliating eviction from Aso Rock, the jubilation will be louder than when Abacha died.

I know where they sell affordable snipper, I can help you order for free, you will all need it on that day.
I don tell you say you be Ode! Las las na high blood pressure go kill you.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by assholemods: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Penguin2:

Why won’t I blame Tinubu?

Is he not the one in court trying to stop the school from releasing the documents?
If United States law allows his results to be published and the school did blame the school not Tinubu.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Kukutente23: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:
grin grin grin

How many witnesses would still be alive in this case?

May we not deliberately in life indulge in futility futile exercise, Amen
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by remi2good: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

He already gave them a copy and has submitted it many times since 1999
I understand say to read and comprehend is difficult for you, but lemme summarise for you, they say there's disparity in the copies he submitted, both in his age, signatures and names,

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by JetApartment: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
assholemods:

I don tell you say you be Ode! Las las na high blood pressure go kill you.

Someone with dementia behave just like you, a mad man doesn't see himself as mad....you don kolo you no know, enjoy your renewed shege and keep hailing your oppressors like a goat while their children school abroad and live in mansions...how else do you explain supporting someone inflicting pain on you and your family?

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Alusiizizi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

Wail, wail wail, and then, wail some more. The right to privacy does not extend to information in the public domain, according to U.S. law. Oh, and also, 10 bags of Ghana-Must-Go full of $$ will not get him out of this one, so the only outcome here is that those records are going to be revealed, and BalaBlu will be revealed as the bigger fraud that he is already known to be.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by telleyway: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

Every certificate is subject to scrutiny, if you acquire it legally, why are you being afraid of one searching for it? You should be proud to show performance to the whole world. Besides, USA is not a lawless country like Nigeria where politicians forge certificate then bribe the institution to keep mute. Akwaibom governor case as example.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by dangermouse(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

The moment you choose to run for an elected public office, you have become a public property and would be scrutinized by by the public who might want to vote or not vote or you.

A clear conscience fears no accusations they say. If you have a skeleton in your cupboard then desist from running for political offices.

Integrity is the watch word.

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Alusiizizi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
princeade86:
Good. How on Earth will u attended university and have records there, yet, still hire Many SAN to defend u that the record of u should not be release. Who does that? And people will still be defending this.

You don't understand, that his armada of SAN must have been stringing him along all that time. According to U.S. law, the right to privacy does not extend to information in the public domain. When you apply to any school in the U.S, unless you did not sign a document explicitly forbidding the institution from releasing your records(which virtually no institution in the U.S. will permit anyways) your records are assumed to be in the public domain.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by dangermouse(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=125279101] cool

No more privacy

The moment you choose to run for an elected public office, you have become a public property and would be scrutinized by by the public who might want to vote or not vote or you.

A clear conscience fears no accusations they say. If you have a skeleton in your cupboard then desist from running for political offices.

Integrity is the watch word.

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Tntsi: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bro sorry to say this but you are not bright.
Don't say things as these where educated people are . You will make a fool of yourself.

Privacy stops the day you come out for a public office.
If you need your things to be private. You stay off the public.
Any reasonable and honest person will be glad to show his or her records.
Only a criminal will be against his so called records being put out.

Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Abrahamweb(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

Who you be?
When you are elected into public office,then all aspect of your life is turned upside down to know if you can be trusted.
Then for the position of a president of a country, everything about you is now supposed to be available publicly.
If you sit down for your house nobody will care about your personal life but get elected into public office then it's a different ball game entirely

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
ITS A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND BESIDES ONCE U START TO BE A PUBLIC FIGURE PEOPLE MUST COME TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU NON TALK OF WHEN YOU ARE PRESIDENT. THE PAST MATTERS ALOT
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by MySolace: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

Oga stop blabbing....

Under "Formal" circumstances, ur school should b able to produce ur school statements for clarifications.

It's not anybody working into ur school and demanding ur result.

Through d right channels, ur result should be provided. Even, the school even has d right to retrieve d certificate given to u anytime any day! ...I mean, revoke it.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
YES ANYONE CAN DO IT AS LONG AS U A PUBLIC SERVANT. EVERYTHING ABOUT U NOW IS PRIVATE TILL THE DAY U DECIDES TO BECOME GOVERNOR AND U WILL KNOW THAT ITS LEGAL.
Ireportlive:

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
TILL THEN LET ME COME CLEAN AND ALLOW THE PUBLIC TO KNOW HIS ACADEMIC RECORDS AS A FIRST CLASS GRADUATE
Ireportlive:

Just like you promise to leave Nairaland if he won the primaries, you also promised the same if he wins , now you are here with new username dreaming

Is it CJN Alhaji Ariwoola from Oyo State that would kick out Alhaji Tinubu from Lagos State

Agulu Man Obi better move on

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

If you and your ex girlfriend run for public office and those documents were required. YES!
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
THE THING TIRE ME OOOO. I WENT TO UNIVERSITY AND PEOPLE WANTS TO BE SURE THAT I WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY. I WILL GLADLY ALLOW THEM ACCESS TO GO AND VERIFY WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO VERIFY,

princeade86:
Good. How on Earth will u attended university and have records there, yet, still hire Many SAN to defend u that the record of u should not be release. Who does that? And people will still be defending this.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
THE SCHOOL DOES THE VERIFICATION ON THE DEMAND OF THE COMPANY. ITS THE COMPANY THAT WILL TAKE UR CREDENTIALS TO SCHOOL FOR VERIFICATION BY THE SCHOOL.
Ireportlive:

Verification is done by the school not your company
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
ONLY WHEN NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN UR CASE.
Ireportlive:

A President or any Public office holder have equal right to privacy
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
U HAVE ANSWERED AS A TRUE MAN..I WENT TO UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT, ACCOUNTANCY 2011 SET. NWARISI SYLVER IS THE NAME. THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED IN KNOWING ANYTHING CAN GO AND FIND THAT. I HAVE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE.

princeade86:
so to be a president, u don't want to be transparent or what. U said u attended university, and ur opponent said u lied. They requested for ur details to confirm maybe is true u had the academy, the next thing is to go hire SAN to defend what is real abi? So to clean yourself from the mess is what u call privacy. So why went to sch when u knew u need privacy?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luskysylver(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
I WENT TO UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT, ACCOUNTANCY 2011 SET. NWARISI SYLVER IS THE NAME. THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED IN KNOWING ANYTHING CAN GO AND FIND THAT. I HAVE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE. SO WHY HIRING A SAN TO GO AND DEFEND ME SO THAT NO ONE WILL KNOW MY ACADEMIC RECORDS.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 6gbii: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

I simply use report buttons this days... No time for unnecessary banters
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 6gbii: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Last warning

Don't qoute me..

Drop your own comment and move
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Kilamba612: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

He already gave them a copy and has submitted it many times since 1999

I believe you did not read before commenting.. yes he gave them copies, 2 different copy from same university... haba na, we know you like him, but when someone faulted, please don't support his/her fault.
Let the truth come out because it will help us as nation. Thanks you
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by ojobek: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bro came down, you are nobody so no one need your credentials,for Tinubu,he must answer his papa name.
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by luckyz4rea(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adeceleb:
I hope Us is not doing this to challenge ECOWAS to needless war

You are not wrong to think that way! I also think so. This is why we must have people with clean hands at the helm of affairs.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by M0M0SHIKI: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jostoman:
the case is already in court before niger coup so look for another excuse.
since the case was filed it's now the court is resuming session abi
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ireportlive: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
luskysylver:
THE SCHOOL DOES THE VERIFICATION ON THE DEMAND OF THE COMPANY. ITS THE COMPANY THAT WILL TAKE UR CREDENTIALS TO SCHOOL FOR VERIFICATION BY THE SCHOOL.
. Atiku is not seeking verification, he is seeking the original copies to verify by himself
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Shikini: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Judge Orders Sureties To Appear In Court To Explain Kanu's Non-appearance / House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise / 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.