Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (27339 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by GetSenseNow: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Since 2003 Tinubu has released his certificate in full, Atiku looking for his transcript is waste of time and violation of his privacy, would he also ask for all his exams script?!

Don't you get it... Only Allah can bless someone as he blessed Tinubu... He is an Akanbi Omo

ExxonMobil Treasurer,
Senator,
Governor ,
Business Administrator,
Party Founder,
Now President

If you have all these certificates you claim he does, why then is he hiring SANs upandan to defend himself?

I mean.....he's even expected to give them liberty to check his certs and thereby shut them up.

I'm beginning to suspect that man is akudaya

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ireportlive: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Henix:

With court order, any of ur academics information can be accessed as a public servant
Yeah "court order" with valid reasons

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2023
Tinubu is a CRIMINAL.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy Let him keep wasting his time and money.
#

The dirty nyash of Tinubu will be exposed on the global stage.

5 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by princeade86(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

so to be a president, u don't want to be transparent or what. U said u attended university, and ur opponent said u lied. They requested for ur details to confirm maybe is true u had the academy, the next thing is to go hire SAN to defend what is real abi? So to clean yourself from the mess is what u call privacy. So why went to sch when u knew u need privacy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by StreetFight: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu is in hot soup 😂

He has always been in Hot Soup. He was born in Hot Soup. He flourishes and progresses in Hot Soup.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ireportlive: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

If you have all these certificates you claim he does, why then is he hiring SANs upandan to defend himself?

I mean.....he's even expected to give them liberty to check his certs and thereby shut them up.

I'm beginning to suspect that man is akudaya

Atleast he is the only one to submit all his certificate at the Tribunals, to INEC and to public

Have you seen Obi and Atiku's WAEC or NYSC
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Did he ask you for money? Or complains about money to you?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Jostoman: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

this is election matter, Nigerians want to know wether the person that attended CSU is Male or Female.

4 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by mvem(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Supporter of criminal drug baron , Tinubu will soon be kicked out and nothing will happen
he is a public officer for goodness me..
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Omodua(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The Tinubu that enrolled in the university was a woman and not a man.

So,what do you make of that?

Indomie generation!

4 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ireportlive: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
princeade86:
so to be a president, u don't want to be transparent or what. U said u attended university, and ur opponent said u lied. They requested for ur details to confirm maybe is true u had the academy, the next thing is to go hire SAN to defend what is real abi? So to clean yourself from the mess is what u call privacy. So why went to sch when u knew u need privacy?

He already gave them a copy and has submitted it many times since 1999
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Why not end all this controversy if tinubu have nothing to hide or fear!
If I went to school and even If I came out with 4th class, why will I prevent unilag from releasing my details to the public, beside its not a medical history but academic one that would be added to one's biography.
Am beginning to suspect a foul play in Mr tinubu defiance of this whole matter....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by justmondris: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Strategy to put Tinubu under more pressure to start the Niger war. I know say de guy must send soldiers to Niger to cover his dirty deeds

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

They have the right if it is so obvious you are hiding something from the public you claim to serve

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Samogloby: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Primary school pupils reasoning. Fish brain is better than some human brain
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ireportlive: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Jostoman:
this is election matter, Nigerians want to know wether the person that attended CSU is Male or Female.

Speak for yourself knowledgeable people knows Tinubu is the true bearer of his name and owner of his certificate

Only delusional Jubril El Sudan people are sceptical
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Funflipper: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2023
43Ronin:

is that not what organizations do when they employ you on probation? or you have never worked before?

Nobody can have access to your academic or medical records in the United States except parents of children under 18.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Risingblue008(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So,anything u present should be considered as original abi?
U self na bad person

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Chibuzoripob: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2023
grin one is looking for his missing manhood with giant 2 balls and another is chasing wind in faraway US after RENO don confam Tinubu credentials.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Risingblue008(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2023
R7f
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Jostoman: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2023
ysgs:
. Where is the privacy before? Even your employer has the right to verify your credentials where you claimed you graduate
dont mind them, this same BAT people posted JANDOR secondary school certificate before governorship election.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Novarisammy2: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:

why not advice the drug lord aka bobo Chicago to just make the record open instead of wasting our time
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by princeade86(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

He already gave them a copy and has submitted it many times since 1999
a copy that no one verified from the main university? If truly he attended the university, what is he hiding? If it were to be me, i will gladly give them access, so they can shut up forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Hpesoj: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

To apply for graduate degree programs, one of the requirements is that you request your school to send your "Academic Transcript" to the University you're applying to.

If I'm not willing to present or make available my academic records from an institutio, what is logical to do is remove the University/institutions from my resume. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by mvem(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin one is looking for his missing manhood with giant 2 balls and another is chasing wind in faraway US after RENO don confam Tinubu credentials.
so why is he disturbing himself naw

Let them allow the US court to compel the school to release his records. Moreover according to you there is nothing to hide but the mam is doing all he can to block it

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Henix(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Yeah "court order" with valid reasons

Atiku has a valid reason for seeking for Mr President's academics record to be released. He has a case at court and needs to tender it as an evidence.

Mr president shouldn't panic, if he actually has a clean academics record as against the forgery he is been accused of.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Jostoman: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2023
M0M0SHIKI:
Because Tinubu couldn't invade Niger this is punishment from USA
the case is already in court before niger coup so look for another excuse.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Novarisammy2: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=125279205]

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

.[/quote
if controversies arises pertaining to ones educational qualifications, wouldn't it be better for the person to make the record open and put the issue to rest forever?

why hide what shouldn't be hidden ?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by tishbite42: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2023
43Ronin:

is that not what organizations do when they employ you on probation? or you have never worked before?
He has worked with the NURTW
They don't need such credentials

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by joseph032: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2023
How do you APC supporters reason....

If indeed he Did attend in Chicago, Why not allow the School release the results for all to see.

Where i Work my Company ask for my transcript self, and i was Happy to let them have it Cos i was proud of my results.

It is a Big Shame to Tunubu and a Foolishness of the APC Supporters to be debating about this.

Ireportlive:

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2023
But same Atiku get unfinished case in US.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.