Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike (73584 Views)

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State / Bukola Saraki And Others Watch As FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Cooks. / Ex-president's Daughter Forged Land Documents, F.C. T Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by OboOlora(f): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Sultty(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
The trouble maker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by fredoooooo: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
A big man na big man ..Baba werey grin
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Confirmedzombie: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
As E dey pain Ipob and Obedients E dey sweet us

As E dey sweet us E dey pain dem.

Wike the tormentor of Ipob and obedients.

Wike the real ohamdike of Ndigbo

Wike the Eze ogbuagu 1 of Ndigbo

Wike the real Gburugburu 1 of Ndigbo.

Carry on wike you got our back.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by saint960(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ebola for give this man NDDC chairman may him continue his work for Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by complexstuffs(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
simple250:
If Aso rock is not in abuja master plan ,we will bring eennnnn.....

Ah shocked shocked

Wike don dey pas himself be that grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by onuman: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nyesom Wike is serving the most unstable group in Nigeria.
Two attempts to restructure Nigeria politically in a democracy since 1999 were spurned by people from the SW region.

The northern military dictators between 1967-1999 used land mass or population figures as yardstick to create 20 new federating units in the old Northern region but allowed only 17 new federating units in the two old southern regions.
Land mass or population figures are NEVER USED as yardstick in a country formed by diverse regions to proliferate too many new federating units in a region with larger land mass or larger population.
Doing that amounts to shifting excess political power to the region with larger Land mass or population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by infofta(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Minister of FCT yet APC and Tinubu said 25% of votes from residents is not needed
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Chibuzoripob: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
cool thank God,he is NOT in DEFENCE, u for CRY better
TINUBUISMAD:
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by kingyakos: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Driving speed on the highway to his grave
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Whalis: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
KingDash09:
Make him just do him job
Useless man
E dey pain you oooo

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by qtx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin grin

grin one thing i like about nigerians is we know how to encourage ourselves to laff away our sorrows sha

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by CaptMarvel(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hiya

Bulk mailer and email extractor available. Contact me from profile let's transact.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by richie240: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
That's d 'husband' of Igbos u are seeing so.
Nonsense and obidients!
cool
TINUBUISMAD:
Nonsense and ingredient
"As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem....."

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by juman(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jagaban wonder.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Khallicopyro: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike is there for a specific purpose "to win Abuja for The Emilokan" which can only mean one thing; there will be a rerun. Which can also mean "them don settle tribunal".
Nigerians prepare for a rerun... Obi can't win him now that he is in power. It's gonna be a herculean task

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by MyExpression(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Humbrown23:
Wike can demolish all the estate in abuja but not this one ...

Imagine a clever and unique way to build online "real estate" that generates rent just like a physical house. What if I told you that with just an internet-enabled device, such as a laptop (no matter its age), and dedicating 30 to 60 minutes daily, you could create a simple digital property bringing in around 150,000 - 200,000 naira?

The best part is, anyone can tap into this opportunity. I personally started Digital Real Estate Investing while working as a school teacher in my twenties. It was one secret that completely transformed my life. Picture having a digital property that generates rental income equivalent to a house with four tenants!

Today, I want to share with you the incredible results I've achieved from just one of my Digital Real Estates. I'm not sharing this to boast, but to demonstrate that it is indeed possible. Take this information seriously and seize the opportunity. Get your hands on this valuable information for free by taking action now! Simply click the link on my bio to get free access

Is the investment not tied to a physical building apartment?

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by LordEclipse: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin grin

He's heading straight for the pdp Secretariat..
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Love56743: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Him no fit near atiku house Sha...c

No he can't demolish Atiku house, Jagaban won't allow him to do that in as much Jagaban and tinubu are political rivals, tinubu allow him to do that shit..
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by FeelGoodAlways(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
I know his main target is Atiku
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Sylva2147: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Goodman2023:
Put whatever meme you like, it is our time...go tinubu, go Akpabio, go wike....it is our time, buhari and the fulanis have finished their own, make una allow us enjoy our own abeg

But just ask yourself if you are really enjoying or suffering and smiling.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Mercury12(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lol
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by spencekat(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
I know his main target is Atiku
He will fail.Atiku is not his mate.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Bluntemperor: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
kellybently:

wetting the man do you?

Our Ibos people no like Wike because - Wike no allowed them the Rivers show at all!
It's going to be a long battle of Hate!
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Britishpea: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike is very popular in Nigeria right now. Kudos to Atikus and PDP brouhaha with him
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Ireportlive: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
cool

While you guys are laughing, many Abuja big men are depressed and concerned their asset and Investment is about to get demolished

Unfuntunately for them Wike acts like a deaf person when executing his mission... Nobody can beg him

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Bestmanfornow: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
tachia406:
Pepper dem
Nyesom Wike pepper dem o
Pepper dem
Nyesom Wike pepper dem o
Use and throw away Party na so una hype Amaechi now he's nobody to you guys
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Goodman2023: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sylva2147:

But just ask yourself if you are really enjoying or suffering and smiling.
..I said the same thing when you were busy supporting and defending Buhari... You cannot regain your senses now, never...
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by adem30: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Him no fit near atiku house Sha...c
When El rufai dis what happened
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by nkemoma(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Country run by clowns... Criminal minded clowns
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by tonididdy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Man knows how to play his coins right.

Congratulations on your newest appointment.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nonsense.

You people are the ones hyping misfits who injures and continue wounding you as they make sure your future is always bleak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.