Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike (73626 Views)

FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Still In Charge Of PDP Excos In Rivers State / Bukola Saraki And Others Watch As FCT Minister Nyesom Wike Cooks. / Ex-president's Daughter Forged Land Documents, F.C. T Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Nursepepeye(f): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
simple250:
If Aso rock is not in abuja master plan ,we will bring eennnnn.....
DOWN!!!
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by alobright17(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
KingDash09:
Make him just do him job
Useless man

Is he as useless as your hopeless wretched papa ?
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by oneman2k7: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Judas of Port Harcourt
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by ncoolsome(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Goodman2023:
Put whatever meme you like, it is our time...go tinubu, go Akpabio, go wike....it is our time, buhari and the fulanis have finished their own, make una allow us enjoy our own abeg

Weeerey what are u enjoying now..
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by bionixs: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin grin
Let the destruction begin .

Tinubu has hired a madman.
His own squad is not spared.

If you try removing Wike now , the song he would compose with Tinubu will make NO 1 on the chart
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by KingDash09(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
I swear my papa better pass your father 10 trillion times

If na lie see the rubbish wey him born call am pikin
alobright17:

Is he as useless as your hopeless wretched papa ?
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Bimpe29: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lol 😂😆😂
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Yankee101: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
When Hausa people finish with Wike his eyes will clear
Elrufai is their own but see as dem don send am go exile
Talkless of you wey no be their own
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by adekolaelect(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
slowice:
Illegitimate government carry illegitimate werey do minister of fct.
It take an illegitimate child to know some illegitimate coulegue on the street. It pain am well welll grin grin grin
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Bfly: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
wike may be caught by surprise. He ain't invisible. He is only having his time. He has offended many.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by sukkot: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
cheesy

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Adakintroy: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Can't imagine how those cap wearing aboki must be feeling right now. For a non cap wearing aboki to be heading them in what they feel is their natural birth draft. More head go De slam earth no be prayer this time.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Lama70(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Daniel058:
This is officially his 3rd Tenure as governor

Should be UNOFFICIAL THIRD TERM. Lol
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Lama70(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Postinor:
Wike the slayer of ipob pigs,🤣🤣🤣, they thought he would lose relevance because he supported jagaban, but he proved them wrong

The guy took a big gamble sha o.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by EmekaA125(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Where are his band and music team ??
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Advancedman(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin grin

It just shows they are miserable after being governor they can't do any other work except political jobs it shows they are self serving.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Solofresh2: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy
Abuja herdsmen go hear am grin
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by sukkot: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Solofresh2:
Abuja herdsmen go hear am grin
heavy threshing in the cornfields grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Awesome01(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
With this Wike"s threat. I'm moving my house from Abuja to my village before he reach my turn.

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Solofresh2: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
sukkot:
heavy threshing in the cornfields grin
Lol
What is with Taurus rising and over indulgence
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Xinox: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Goodman2023:
Put whatever meme you like, it is our time...go tinubu, go Akpabio, go wike....it is our time, buhari and the fulanis have finished their own, make una allow us enjoy our own abeg
Na so

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by sukkot: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Solofresh2:
Lol
What is with Taurus rising and over indulgence
i dont know about those rising things. you can never get an astrology program to give you the same figures. i dont use em
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Humbrown23(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
No ,you have no business with anything physical everything will be built online check my signature for more information and please you are not investing anything
MyExpression:

Is the investment not tied to a physical building apartment?
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Postinor: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2023
Lama70:

The guy took a big gamble sha o.
politics has always been a game of gamble
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Humbrown23:
Wike can demolish all the estate in abuja but not this one ...

Imagine a clever and unique way to build online "real estate" that generates rent just like a physical house. What if I told you that with just an internet-enabled device, such as a laptop (no matter its age), and dedicating 30 to 60 minutes daily, you could create a simple digital property bringing in around 150,000 - 200,000 naira?

The best part is, anyone can tap into this opportunity. I personally started Digital Real Estate Investing while working as a school teacher in my twenties. It was one secret that completely transformed my life. Picture having a digital property that generates rental income equivalent to a house with four tenants!

Today, I want to share with you the incredible results I've achieved from just one of my Digital Real Estates. I'm not sharing this to boast, but to demonstrate that it is indeed possible. Take this information seriously and seize the opportunity. Get your hands on this valuable information for free by taking action now! Simply click the link on my bio to get free access

You are asking people to bring money for your digital 'audio' Real Estates. Unu diegwu na this country.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Solofresh2: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2023
sukkot:
i dont know about those rising things. you can never get an astrology program to give you the same figures. i dont use em
grin well am just thinking on how to deal with gluttony though. I mean eating disorder
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Goodman2023:

You go enjoy with them?
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Goodman2023: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You go enjoy with them?

Enjoying already
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by Humbrown23(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2023
where did i ask you to give me money
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are asking people to bring money for your digital 'audio' Real Estates. Unu diegwu na this country.
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by alobright17(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
KingDash09:
I swear my papa better pass your father 10 trillion times

If na lie see the rubbish wey him born call am pikin
But Wike better pass your useless papa.when Wike was busy building carrer your drunkard father was busy producing hopeless things like you, That's why you comes online to call wike useless .
Re: Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike by KingDash09(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Oga wike don ever help you
If wike don ever help you paste aza Make I send you 100k now now
alobright17:
But Wike better pass your useless papa.when Wike was busy building carrer your drunkard father was busy producing hopeless things like you, That's why you comes online to call wike useless .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.