Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts (1446 Views)

How Three US Courts Reject Tinubu’s Bid To Stall Release Of Academic Records / Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Atiku Abububakar Had A Chat With Members Of The Creative Industry In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by DoTheNeedful: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2023
livebyday:

Unfortunately when subpoena has been rendered for records they release it. You are talking nonsense.

I studied my masters and my family live there so keep quiet. Once there is a legal issue where precedence for release is warranted the cirut can declare the fils made public.

Anaeria doesn't joke with integrity. You think it's Nigeria ? Abeg go and sit down

You are being unnecessarily rude. What have I said to warrant the bolded. Please, conduct yourself like an educated person that you claim.

Back to the topic, you think the US courts dish out subpoenas like cookies without legal basis? What I am saying is that based on "FERPA", Atiku has no legal basis for getting Tinubu's records. The school has confirmed multiple times that Tinubu attended CSU. What Atiku is trying to get from the school are Tinubu's records such as age, gender, grades, admission letter, etc. I say boldly that this will never be granted. I got a graduate degree in US, and I currently belong to the academia there and I can confidently say that Atiku's petitions will not be granted.

You don't need to like what I wrote.
Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by livebyday(m): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

You are being unnecessarily rude. What have I said to warrant the bolded. Please, conduct yourself like an educated person that you claim.

Back to the topic, you think the US courts dish out subpoenas like cookies without legal basis? What I am saying is that based on "FERPA", Atiku has no legal basis for getting Tinubu's records. The school has confirmed multiple times that Tinubu attended CSU. What Atiku is trying to get from the school are Tinubu's records such as age, gender, grades, admission letter, etc. I say boldly that this will never be granted. I got a graduate degree in US, and I currently belong to the academia there and I can confidently say that Atiku's petitions will not be granted.

You don't need to like what I wrote.

It's not about liking it it is about bursting your lies and misinformation.🤣

You are a liar and have never been through the us justice system as an accused or plaintiff.

The documents can't be subpoena once a court realizes they play a part in the legal tussles else where . The us is all about freedom of information go and read up on that. The case you cited on citizen protection act exists yes. But when concerning convicted felons which tinubu is one go and read up again on that .

Your lies are bursted

I wasn't being rude

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by ivandragon: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2023
Hmm...

It would seem that the crux of the matter is that the person who gained admission into CSU is not the same person that graduated from CSU...

I believe BAT graduated from CSU, but how did he get into CSU?

Also, I have always wondered why BAT never furthered his education. Most 1st graduates in those days often acquired additional qualifications (not all, but most).

Could it be that getting an academic transcript would have raised more questions than answers about BAT's background that he rather keep hidden?

Well, this is either going to end in a very embarrassing gaff by Atiku or in a devastating blow to APC & BAT with dire consequences for our polity.
Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by Lovelive: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Dey play !

Fantasy

gabbytabby:
Nothing will come out of it since he failed to present to the tribunal. Them they sleep before ni.

All na propaganda.

Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by Lovelive: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Is that all your point?
Are you 100% satisfied ?

simpleseyi:
Time-wasting endeavour. Atikulation Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual couldn't prove that he won, he and his runaway VP Giringori Obituary just want Tinubu to be disqualified.

Does it mean that this man Tinubu can never ever be defeated by any politician in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by Lovelive: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2023
Why are you so pained?
Do you have anything to loose with this Tinubu 's case ?

simpleseyi:

Go and concentrate on your life, so that you will not beg for food like those before you. This nonsense does not deserve front page, spo lazy youth, go to hell.
Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by Lovelive: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2023
You are not going to deactivate your account (either Nairaland or Bank account) but you must run naked in market square...

DoTheNeedful:

I am ready to deactivate my account if the court orders CSU to release Tinubu's record.

The United States in general don't joke with personal information and personal academic record. I studied at graduate level in the US and I know how protective schools are with student records. The may rarely release a student record for national security purposes, and not to a political adversary like Atiku.

Kindly google "FERPA and students' academic records". The best the school could do is to confirm that Tinubu was a student. That Tinubu is asking the court not to release his record has put paid to everything. You can't release academic information without consent of the owner in America. I stand tall to be corrected.

Please, if the court orders anything contrary, my usename is "DoTheNeedful", insult and call me a bast<rd.
Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by optimusprime2(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2023
MetaPhysical:

I know you dont want to hear this, but....

What if all the documents in CSU possession are produced to court and they corroborate Tinubu's claims, then what next?

Where do we go from that point?

We already know the truth, David Hundeyin already exposed this matter thoroughly.
This is just a formal expose.
Re: Atiku Abububakar’s Quest To Unmask BAT Through The US Courts by Lovelive: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Don't mind that guy joor.
When Obama was president, D. Trump questioned his birth certificate and it was released by homeland securities to the world to see. And Obama didn't obstruct Trump unlike Tinubu.

livebyday:

It's not about liking it it is about bursting your lies and misinformation.🤣

You are a liar and have never been through the us justice system as an accused or plaintiff.

The documents can't be subpoena once a court realizes they play a part in the legal tussles else where . The us is all about freedom of information go and read up on that. The case you cited on citizen protection act exists yes. But when concerning convicted felons which tinubu is one go and read up again on that .

Your lies are bursted

I wasn't being rude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedy:Budget Minister Bagudu To Supervise $150M Abacha Loot He Helped Launder / "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara / Man Arrested And Paraded For Killing Monkey In Awka, Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.