Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days (49677 Views)

How Do I Clear This Guilt Against My Dad? / Living With The Guilt Of Abortion / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
if this story is real then if na me b your husband u will pay dearly for this

The worst you would do was to divorce or separate from her. And you would simply pick race to downward journey without her in your life. He has practically become useless to himself and his family, what then is still special or important about him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by talented321: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ur mind for dey.... u think u have any reasonable sister.... I for spoil their destinies for u.....
fxexperts:
Idiot drop me your sisters and all your female family members facebook details make a send to my boys make them run train on them make a wait make you come dey praise me. Idiot..
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
talented321:
Ur mind for dey.... u think u have any reasonable sister.... I for spoil their destinies for u.....
Look at this olodo mumu. i have only one sister and she is happily married and for your info she is not even in your shithole country. see mumu when nor get any reasonable female family member dey talk. For me my class is far higher than any of your unreasonable sisters. you for call your sister na, make ah ask my guys to run train on them ur mind for dey there. olodo. assuming your sisters were reasonable you for nor talk rubbish dey support man wen go dey beat them scatter. Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by talented321: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Send ur sisters detail to me'' i want to tell u that u have a dumb sisters...... Mad man...
fxexperts:

Look at this olodo mumu. i have only one sister and she is happily married and for your info she is not even in your shithole country. see mumu when nor get any reasonable female family member dey talk. For me my class is far higher than any of your unreasonable sisters. you for call your sister na, make ah ask my guys to run train on them ur mind for dey there. olodo. assuming your sisters were reasonable you for nor talk rubbish dey support man wen go dey beat them scatter. Mugu
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
fxexperts:

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
You mama na olosho that is why u don't have sense.....
fxexperts:

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
That guy mama na olosho o...
talented321:
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
You mama na olosho that is why u don't have sense.....
See this bastard from a prostitute mother they talk. Olodo na ashawo na born you. Ur name self na Izonborn. Izon women when them dey use food take the bleep. Tell me na egwusi soup them take bleep your mama. Bastrad idiot.

talented321:
Send ur sisters detail to me'' i want to tell u that u have a dumb sisters...... Mad man...
Send your sister for my dogs to handle. i need their details. dirty pig like you are your sister do not deserve mention near anything that concerns me. you are too stinky and deity for me. Olodo. Is it not dumb family that can raise dumb pikin like you and your sister. and even from your statement all along, it shows you do not have any iota of regards for your bleeping dirty sisters. Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
That guy mama na olosho o...
Who let this stray dog out. Nkita Nkita.. who let the dogs out woo.. woo.. woo.. Keep barking Nkita. Bastard from one olosho mother and Armed robber father. Na watin dem take give your mama belle wen she take bron you, na Banga soup. Izonborn. from an olosho family.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hahaha...... You are sufferring from dimentia because ur useless mother was mounted by anything that breath, i know a friend who bleep ur mother with tom tom''' and he said her toto is too wide because she bleep everyday..... Your father is another mugu like u who don't know what is happening....
fxexperts:
See this bastard from a prostitute mother they talk. Olodo na ashawo na born you. Ur name self na Izonborn. Izon women when them dey use food take the bleep. Tell me na egwusi soup them take bleep your mama. Bastrad idiot.

Send your sister for my dogs to handle. i need their details. dirty pig like you are your sister do not deserve mention near anything that concerns me. you are too stinky and deity for me. Olodo. Is it not dumb family that can raise dumb pikin like you and your sister. and even from your statement all along, it shows you do not have any iota of regards for your bleeping dirty sisters. Mugu
i will love this vawulence.....
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hahahahahaha....
fxexperts:
Who let this stray dog out. Nkita Nkita.. who let the dogs out woo.. woo.. woo.. Keep barking Nkita. Bastard from one olosho mother and Armed robber father. Na watin dem take give your mama belle wen she take bron you, na Banga soup. Izonborn. from an olosho family.
na because of tom tom' ur mama born u eehn.... And mind u, that guy is not ur father....
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Hahaha...... You are sufferring from dimentia because ur useless mother was mounted by anything that breath, i know a friend who bleep ur mother with tom tom''' and he said her toto is too wide because she bleep everyday..... Your father is another mugu like u who don't know what is happening.... i will love this vawulence.....
Nkita Nkita.. go and carry you mama wide pussy commot for road, na Nkita native dog you fit done climb your mama wide pussy na. since you nor get sense. for me i know your mama for Creek.. guys dey run train on your mama toto on a steady na so them take born stray dog like you. idiot. Talent whatever done unleash him dog izonborn. me i know say talented321 done bleep your mama pussy wide tire, thats why he unleash you, but i dey ready for you. Ewu gambia..
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Hahahahahaha.... na because of tom tom' ur mama born u eehn.... And mind u, that guy is not ur father....
U think say that guy wen your mama carry you give na your papa. watin be your name again, na which of the pipeline project them name you after. After them done use 42" pipe take ram your mama widepussy tire.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Your mama born u because of tom tom....
She visit my guy steady steady...
fxexperts:
Nkita Nkita.. go and carry you mama wide pussy commot for road, na Nkita native dog you fit done climb your mama wide pussy na. since you nor get sense. for me i know your mama for Creek.. guys dey run train on your mama toto on a steady na so them take born stray dog like you. idiot. Talent whatever done unleash him dog izonborn. me i know say talented321 done bleep your mama pussy wide tire, thats why he unleash you, but i dey ready for you. Ewu gambia..
your useless father just dey feed u in vain' i will tell my guy to come and claim u so that we can dash u to any pastor as a slave.....
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hahaha......
fxexperts:
U think say that guy wen your mama carry you give na your papa. watin be your name again, na which of the pipeline project them name you after. After them done use 42" pipe take ram your mama widepussy tire.
we are coming to claim u next week, my guy pastor needs houseboy since u are sufferring with ur poor mother because u don't have a father for now until we come and claim u....
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Your mama born u because of tom tom....
She visit my guy steady steady... your useless father just dey feed u in vain' i will tell my guy to come and claim u so that we can dash u to any pastor as a slave.....
See this mumu Nkita wen rush come from cage dey bark anyhow. See i know your mama well well. I work for creek well well so i know how my guys take dey bleep her wide pussy well well.. I know every every. *i know wen she carry your belle and i know how them dey use 42" pipe take bleep her wide pussy. so relax Nkita..
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Hahaha...... we are coming to claim u next week, my guy pastor needs houseboy since u are sufferring with ur poor mother because u don't have a father for now until we come and claim u....
Na egg and bread my guys dey give your mama that time. na him dem take they bleep her wide hole, even talented321 know.. even him self done bleep your mama tire. but i nor know whether na talented321 na born you shall. but just look am well you fit resemble talented321 small.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
I know without the creek u can't survive... Can't u see i don't use my dialect like u'' mr bush man....
fxexperts:
See this mumu Nkita wen rush come from cage dey bark anyhow. See i know your mama well well. I work for creek well well so i know how my guys take dey bleep her wide pussy well well.. I know every every. *i know wen she carry your belle and i know how them dey use 42" pipe take bleep her wide pussy. so relax Nkita..
your mama is using the creek to feed u doesn't mean everybody depend on the creek.... You are just a typical brainwashed cow... Even hausa cows get sense more than u... Dragging me by monika show u are so so poor in thinking....
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Frustration and depression bad....
fxexperts:
Na egg and bread my guys dey give your mama that time. na him dem take they bleep her wide hole, even talented321 know.. even him self done bleep your mama tire. but i nor know whether na talented321 na born you shall. but just look am well you fit resemble talented321 small.
mumu man that uses his own dialect on public forum... Which village are u typing from......
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by JONSYN7154: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Verokeena:

It was more of a warning to him.. I didn't neglect him there.. he had access to his phone.. even though as first he wasn't taking my call but I kept texting him..

Now the thing is he was supposed to come out the next day but he refused. Said since I placed him there he'd wish to die there(emotional blackmail if you ask me)

I had to go with his friends to beg him the next day..
Madam, you've left an indelible mark in his life that he'll never forget. Just know that you've lost your husband for good immediately he get another job.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Ikorodurealtor: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Samantha124:
In other words, you're telling me that Nigerian men are nonsense...🤣🤣🤣

Lol
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
Frustration and depression bad.... mumu man that uses his own dialect on public forum... Which village are u typing from......
This mumu nor get sense true true. He run bust out from cage come dey bark like fool. Nkita.. Ewu gambia.. go back to your village in the creek my boys are coming for you and your mama. idiot.. you think say u fit match me for vawulence. Idiott....Depression and frustration just push you enter my trap. Idiot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by izonborn098(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
fxexperts:
This mumu nor get sense true true. He run bust out from cage come dey bark like fool. Nkita.. Ewu gambia.. go back to your village in the creek my boys are coming for you and your mama. idiot.. you think say u fit match me for vawulence. Idiott....Depression and frustration just push you enter my trap. Idiot...
Village man'' keep on misbehaving, we are coming to claim u next week....... Mumu igbo animal.....
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by EndRape2(f): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2023
Is not true , the relationship is not over, only a man that has mission previously to end his marriage will do that when the wife report, she reported because her life is under threat .

If she is your sister, will you tell.her to keep watching till the man stiffed life out of her.?

police is to settle case, some cases you can.not handle the law enforcement should handle it, when a man is behaving like a mad man, report to his faimly, if the family can.not do anythibg report to his friends, if they can not do anything, report to law enforcement agent.
So you prefer her to die with beating than to report ? Right,

You prefer she use knife to stab him at night than to report right, many women will revenge by eithe killing the man or putting the.man into spiritual bottle , any woman that decide to usee the law is a good woman.

Let me tell.you, a male friend beats his wife , the wife did not report, because of what you typed above that reporting g to law enforcement means end of relationship, you know what she did after months, she paid some uniform men ,gave them her husband car number and pictures ,told them.where he alwys drives pass, the day they overtook the husband they beat hell out of his body and left him with one eye,

.till date the man is still wondering who did that to him, the boys lied to him,that he was beating because he drove roughly, he can no longer raise his hands on the wife, because the wife will always remind him, that he can not fight the men that gave him one eye, but has mouth inside house.

Some women will just put a man always beating them into in a bottle and make his life like. Vegetable .

Go and see the millions of women, jumping from one spiritual house or the other looking for solution for their husband, it always affect the men, because most of this spiritual houses render the men useless.

Women are using all these secreat means because we have this mindset of when you report your partner to law enforcement, relationship ends, and mist Nigerian women do not want their marriages to end ,so they use hidden means to find solutions .

I am very sure ,she has reported to family, friends, before using the police, I am very sure this is not the first time , he must have been doing it, and she has no help , reason she reported , reporting your partner to the police is not bad, there is. Family unit in all police station where they do mediation, they settle family dispute , they will.not beat the man, but will counsel the two couples and settle them.

The woman has done the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by caandi: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
emmeyen:
For every man that decided to attack a scared woman who probably did the only thing she thought was right after being beaten and humiliated by a drunk man, you people are simply mad! As in raving mad! May the likes of OP's husband befall your siblings or daughters. If you don't have money as a man, have good character. You cannot lack both and be shouting bruised ego. God punish that ego that will make you raise your hand on an hardworking woman who decided to take up the responsibilities of the home. And it's because she is doing it well, that's why he has the guts to go and drink. Nobody is advising that woman to run from the monster her husband has become till he is back to his senses. The he-goats are busy claiming she denied him sex. When he comes back smelling like a hippo after drinking, what is she supposed to do? Take her bath and lie down for him to climb?

Madam! Do you have male relatives? Put them in the know of who your husband has become, let them come and warn him not to raise his hands on you again. And be on the look out, if he doesn't change, biko carry your things and leave before he kills you and start blaming the devil. Stop feeling guilty. Else he will capitalise on that guilt and bring more drama. If he has ego, he should go and work! even if na to carry blocks for head. Real men work to provide for their family. Not going about sulking and beating their wives.
God bless you for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by UnfairLife7(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2023
emmeyen:
For every man that decided to attack a scared woman who probably did the only thing she thought was right after being beaten and humiliated by a drunk man, you people are simply mad! As in raving mad! May the likes of OP's husband befall your siblings or daughters. If you don't have money as a man, have good character. You cannot lack both and be shouting bruised ego. God punish that ego that will make you raise your hand on an hardworking woman who decided to take up the responsibilities of the home. And it's because she is doing it well, that's why he has the guts to go and drink. Nobody is advising that woman to run from the monster her husband has become till he is back to his senses. The he-goats are busy claiming she denied him sex. When he comes back smelling like a hippo after drinking, what is she supposed to do? Take her bath and lie down for him to climb?

Madam! Do you have male relatives? Put them in the know of who your husband has become, let them come and warn him not to raise his hands on you again. And be on the look out, if he doesn't change, biko carry your things and leave before he kills you and start blaming the devil. Stop feeling guilty. Else he will capitalise on that guilt and bring more drama. If he has ego, he should go and work! even if na to carry blocks for head. Real men work to provide for their family. Not going about sulking and beating their wives.
women need to learn how to stand up for themselves in whichever way they deem fit. Don't ever make that mistake of tolerating violence, which could be physical, psychological, emotional et al. Stand up against any violence man in your own way. If you have male siblings get them involve. If you have male family members let them treat his fuckup. Get him arrested as op rightly did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Mrbllymer: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
EndRape2:
Is not true , the relationship is not over, only a man that has mission previously to end his marriage will do that when the wife report, she reported because her life is under threat .

If she is your sister, will you tell.her to keep watching till the man stiffed life out of her.?

police is to settle case, some cases you can.not handle the law enforcement should handle it, when a man is behaving like a mad man, report to his faimly, if the family can.not do anythibg report to his friends, if they can not do anything, report to law enforcement agent.
So you prefer her to die with beating than to report ? Right,

You prefer she use knife to stab him at night than to report right, many women will revenge by eithe killing the man or putting the.man into spiritual bottle , any woman that decide to usee the law is a good woman.

Let me tell.you, a male friend beats his wife , the wife did not report, because of what you typed above that reporting g to law enforcement means end of relationship, you know what she did after months, she paid some uniform men ,gave them her husband car number and pictures ,told them.where he alwys drives pass, the day they overtook the husband they beat hell out of his body and left him with one eye,

.till date the man is still wondering who did that to him, the boys lied to him,that he was beating because he drove roughly, he can no longer raise his hands on the wife, because the wife will always remind him, that he can not fight the men that gave him one eye, but has mouth inside house.

Some women will just put a man always beating them into in a bottle and make his life like. Vegetable .

Go and see the millions of women, jumping from one spiritual house or the other looking for solution for their husband, it always affect the men, because most of this spiritual houses render the men useless.

Women are using all these secreat means because we have this mindset of when you report your partner to law enforcement, relationship ends, and mist Nigerian women do not want their marriages to end ,so they use hidden means to find solutions .

I am very sure ,she has reported to family, friends, before using the police, I am very sure this is not the first time , he must have been doing it, and she has no help , reason she reported , reporting your partner to the police is not bad, there is. Family unit in all police station where they do mediation, they settle family dispute , they will.not beat the man, but will counsel the two couples and settle them.

The woman has done the right thing.

100% only but is saying the relationship is not over if you ask 80% of guys here they would tell you the day a friend or relative arrested them means the relationship is over talk more of wife and the friends were even aware. They should just get a divorce and both should go their separate ways all these assumptions if he won't dare beat her is baseless.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Chidolalar: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
kaybams1:
My advice to the real men out there getting their grind together and making a life for themselves, do not marry a feminist. If possible stay off marriage altogether. Your life partner largely determines the quality of your life and most of the public toilets you have nowadays are badly raised kids looking for established men to destroy.

Men now have to work ten times as hard to impress women ten times as worse as their mothers. Damaged goods with no substance, empathy and basic intelligence.

Understand that only women, children and pets are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved on the condition he provides something. The moment he misbehaves, he’s judged more harshly than the demon that instigated it.

No one really cares about you when you’re at the doldrums. So act accordingly. Most suicide rates recorded are largely filled by men, most workplace hazardous accident victims are also men, depression rates, mortality rate and other long list of negative things. So focus on yourself kings.

This message isn’t for everyone. So pls get the fvck off my mention if you’re not my targeted audience.
Exactly
You have said it all.....
All these and many more is the reason why the greatest thing ever that can ever happen to anyone is NOT to exist. because if u don't exist, you will have nothing to gain, nothing to suffer, nothing to enjoy, and nothing to lose.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by PastorFire4Fire: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
maasoap:

So, if you lose your job, it now becomes your wife's responsibility to go out and help you secure another job that in addition to her working, cooking, taking care of the kids and the house?
Did you read the part where she said she returned from work, went to school to bring the kids home and slept off due to the day's stress?

You have no sense. You totally misquoted my point made.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by PastorFire4Fire: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
A40:
Na wa. Are we talking about a boy or a man here? She a woman needs to talk to people to help him get another job? Lol abeg nau. Ok let's say he had no woman. Will he not survive?

Life is not easy my brother. All your life even for your church have you seen any ministry that cater to widowers?

Women get their own for body 100% and can be very problematic but we can't keep coddling to foolishness from our kind either

You can form Rambo and kill yourself Mr. Provider since your wife cannot help you talk to people about a job.
Some of you are just kids that have Indomie generation-mentality about marriage. You have no idea what it means.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by PastorFire4Fire: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The average Nigerian is truly incapable of logically reasoning issues. undecided

So, are you insinuating that this man's destruction of property and also violent attack of his wife, in the presence of her kids, was an attempt to resolve his frustrations, depression and joblessness? undecided

You have no sense. You take your own cross and carry it. She has married the man na, if you cannot manage him the way he is, why not leave the marriage. Why the begging?
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by A40(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

You can form Rambo and kill yourself Mr. Provider since your wife cannot help you talk to people about a job.
Some of you are just kids that have Indomie generation-mentality about marriage. You have no idea what it means.
You can even ask your Wife to wipe your bumbum and change your nappy sef. Omugo.

I'm a millenial you dumbass talking about indomie generation. Pele oh. Arugbo ojo

His wife should help him talk to people about a job while he is drinking up and down? You must be a buffoon. You mean he has no colleagues, friends, no family, that can help or better yet can't he do it himself? You mean his wife has to pay the Bills and look for a job for him too?

If you're a father will you let your daughter marry such a man.

While I firmly believe women must contribute to the household and bring tangible things to the table there's a role a man must play in order to be in charge of anything else the woman will simply never respect him

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.