Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days - Family (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days (49672 Views)

How Do I Clear This Guilt Against My Dad? / Living With The Guilt Of Abortion / Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2023
djon78:

The way most Nigerians react to things

So this is all you could say

That guy in question is fortunate to have this kind of woman and he is still misbehaving

A woman that have been supporting him for 2 years of joblessness

He came back from drinking to pounce on the wife

That's a seriously irresponsible Man we are talking here

I am a married man and I know what most Men see in the hands of there wives

They keep there money

If you dare become jobless
She may not stay more than a month in same house with you

But this woman has been supporting this jobless man for 2 years and the man is not grateful

Instead of going to look for job it's to go about drinking
She said she even got a job for Him and he turned it down that it was condescending

Imagine the nonsense

If that woman leave that Man
Him own don be

That woman loves that Man if not she couldn't stay that 2 years catering to him

But he is ungrateful

She felt remorseful still dude is misbehaving

If he destroys his marriage na him concern

True woman can be unbearable sometimes
But they are still women
And there is a way to relate with them
Oga calm down jare

U don’t even care to know if he drops a little but u assume he didn’t drop a dime in his 2 years while out of job, u keep hammering 2 years of joblessness like the guy has been like that since forever, do u even care to know how many years marriage n how they guy has feed his family for years but now that a woman fed him for 2 years then na war

He came back from drinking to pounce on his wife? Oga U have a very poor judgement sense n I am not sorry to say

Who does that?

Did u bother to ask d op what transpired?
The op made it clear the man destroyed some things, did u care if d op was using the phone to call other men?
Op claimed d guy destroyed things, I can bet the op used her own money to buy some stuffs n he keeps rubbing it on d man’s face, that’s y d man wanted to destroy it so the woman’s shakara can end

Psychologically u should know some of op words don’t connect

It’s annoying majority of u saw only 3 things from d write up

Domestic violence
2 years joblessness
Feeding for 2 years

N those are things that could emotionally attract people to pity the op, I don’t blame her though cos the hunter will always win every story until d lion learns how to write

I am not here to argue but I can bet if u listen to d guys story u will tender an apology

Every story has 3 sides, Mr A side, Mr B side then the truth from a neutral person

Modified……have u ask yourself what brought about d man asking questions regarding d paternity of d children? Or we should forget that part?
Or are u saying the man just woke up one day n started all those things?

1 Like

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by talented321: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2023
Bring ur useless sisters and let me bleep one'' i want to see whether u have the guts to arrest me'' simp men everywhere......did i said i support the man for beating her...
fxexperts:
That is because i am not a woman. you are the one who have reasoning problems, you actually think with your left leg, if not you will not justify and dust off the first act of the idiot husband who first had the audacity to torment his own family by beating his wife, but what can i say you are all birds of the same feather and you will meet your match in a woman someday. As for me i do not support nonsense. whether from a man or a woman.
You are pissed because i try to put your close family member in the OP shoes abi. That is because you are selfish and wicked. The woman even tried by releasing him from priso, she should have divorced his sorry ass in jail and ask the policmen to throw away the keys.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by kaybams1(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2023
My advice to the real men out there getting their grind together and making a life for themselves, do not marry a feminist. If possible stay off marriage altogether. Your life partner largely determines the quality of your life and most of the public toilets you have nowadays are badly raised kids looking for established men to destroy.

Men now have to work ten times as hard to impress women ten times as worse as their mothers. Damaged goods with no substance, empathy and basic intelligence.

Understand that only women, children and pets are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved on the condition he provides something. The moment he misbehaves, he’s judged more harshly than the demon that instigated it.

No one really cares about you when you’re at the doldrums. So act accordingly. Most suicide rates recorded are largely filled by men, most workplace hazardous accident victims are also men, depression rates, mortality rate and other long list of negative things. So focus on yourself kings.

This message isn’t for everyone. So pls get the fvck off my mention if you’re not my targeted audience.

2 Likes

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2023
Luckysbab:

At least now we agree the OP is just as much a problem as she claims her husband is.
stop stressing yourself with that girl

If u know what obtains in South Africa u won’t stress yourself, she’s looking at it from what happens in her country

In South Africa their men are so so lazy n entitled n the women mostly feed the men n the women engage in shits a lot

There’s a very high rate of divorce n baby mama full everywhere so I think u get d point

The kinda men who see it as a taboo to give women money

Many woke South Africans ladies don’t like to marry their men, I think this lady believes Nigerian men are same with their men not knowing Nigerian men are born providers

South African men that will protest over increase in beer price, imagine a jobless man protesting over increase in beer price

Nigerian men are like gold to them n there’s a high rate in increase of marriage between Nigerian men n South Africa women that’s y their shameless men even protested at a point that we are snatching their women
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
LadyRosa:

Perpetual fear!
Guy preek no be problem oooo
If na that one you won take halla, PREEK NO BE PROBLEM,na women wey no get enough stress already dey carry man for head, not me.

I no marry with that una Nigeria mentality oo.I respect my husband and my husband respects himself. And yes, my husband knows I can lock him up if he abuses me. So it won't come to him as surprise because during marriage counselling I told him outright!

If he wants to be foolish, he should take it out of our matrimonial home.

And yes! He is the bread winner! No be me dey feed am.
many of u will marry foolish simps n present it as if that’s how it is everywhere

Only a foolish man like your husband will see no big deal about a wife to b saying she will lock him up

Na very useless man with low self esteem
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
LadyRosa:

She still wants him that's why is is disturbing here.

Apologising to him was a big mistake! The husband deserves worst.

A struggling woman with a jobless, drunk, vindictive wife abuser should worry more about the image being portrayed to her kids and not bringing him home. I rather he gets the hell out of the house. I will never have my kids exposed to such character in a father.

On the flip, side if my husband abuse me physically, I will cripple him. Infact, if my husband beats me, he will run,because he knows even my parents on their kneels begging on his behalf won't change my mind.

Even my father, the last time he laid his hand on me, for more than two weeks he had his hand hanging over his neck, he couldn't drive.
u dey beat your father

I pray u jam someone like my hostel mate in school(Toni) u will humble las las

See this one forming strong lady

I just dey laugh
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by culf: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
cutesharon:
Amen. My husband is able to take care of himself cos his mum taught him to cook and all. It is about understanding. The world has gone beyond men just stretching legs and acting Alphalike. God help your future wife too.

Amen to your prayer for yourself from here. God has already answered my prayer on that regard.

Please make sure you tell anyone you're dating all these before marriage so he can prepare himself, thank you.

who is talking about alpha here?
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by cutesharon(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
You didn't see the i am married part. grin Alpha is when a man is irresponsible and stillbwants his wife to baby him na cos he is a man.
culf:

Amen to your prayer for yourself from here. God has already answered my prayer on that regard.

Please make sure you tell anyone you're dating all these before marriage so he can prepare himself, thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by culf: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
cutesharon:
You didn't see the i am married part. grin Alpha is when a man is irresponsible and stillbwants his wife to baby him na cos he is a man.

Oh, congratulations and I hope you intimate your hubby all these before marriage ooo. God bless you home.

No marriage without challenge, so men that are facing some challenges and can't can't handle their responsibilities like before should be thrown out?

#Nothing beat marrying a virtuous woman truly
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by LadyRosa(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u dey beat your father

I pray u jam someone like my hostel mate in school(Toni) u will humble las las

See this one forming strong lady

I just dey laugh

Mtchew! Toni dey beat you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by LadyRosa(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
many of u will marry foolish simps n present it as if that’s how it is everywhere

Only a foolish man like your husband will see no big deal about a wife to b saying she will lock him up

Na very useless man with low self esteem

Your mother is a useless woman!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
djon78:

Most of these niggers don't reason right

I have a woman in my house as a man

And I can tell you she is a gem

How many married have women like her that will feed a Man for 2 years without leaving

She is a gem

That nigger is very lucky

Let him leave the woman when he gets a Job
Another Man will still take that woman

Nonsense

Most times it's these guys that haven't experienced life that talk rubbish

The woman is a good woman
so he has locked the man up now, what if the man gets back on his feet tomorrow?

U are d kid here cos u don’t care to know how they have been living before the job loss

For a woman to take care of a man for good two years means the man has done a lot in d past n even u know that

The op skipped many parts in d write up n a wise man should b able to decipher that

She cooked n left nothing for the man, that was y the man got angry in d kitchen

The man destroying d phone should tell u there must b some issues of infidelity lurking around it

The man raising doubt about d paternity of the children should make u understand he’s definitely coming from somewhere, he can’t just wake up n say that at least op didn’t tell us the man has any case of mental illness

The man destroying certain things should send a message to u that the wife might have gotten those things while he was out of job n he was mocking d man with it

Let me tell u a brief story of what happened to my little cousin, the guy na yahoo boy n the girl is from a very poor background

He gives d girl 3k per blessed day n I remember when they did final year award the girl was given the most expensive in d department, she used iPhone 12, when the girls dad or any family is celebrating birthday na 50k soft d guy dey send

The guy later went broke, sold his car, sold his phone n all those shit n he requested just 1 thing from the girl

He told the girl to give him her phone for just 1 month so he can update his clients n at least get some change for survival

The girl turned the guy down n the guy who is now broke now observed that the girl has been calling other men with the phone he bought for her

The guy smashed the phone n seized everything he bought for her n sent her out

Today the guy is seen as d devil but the devil paid all bills for her hnd n even bought d most expensive things for her but just been broke for few months exposed everything

Imagine a girl from a very very very poor background upgraded to d level that she can’t drink pure water again she only takes table water but can’t sacrifice her phone for just few months make d guy use an update

Oga just pray u don’t have issues

Women go chop your eye, the op is presenting d man as useless but will never tell us his good deeds
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
VTJN:
it is his responsibility as a man to take care of his family. Will the man help her to carry pregnancy too?
will d woman help him go through hell?

Do u know what it means for a man not to b able to pay his bills?

The man is dead alive already cos there are many things he won’t b able to say but many of u don’t understand
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by UnfairLife7(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
so he has locked the man up now, what if the man gets back on his feet tomorrow?

U are d kid here cos u don’t care to know how they have been living before the job loss

For a woman to take care of a man for good two years means the man has done a lot in d past n even u know that

The op skipped many parts in d write up n a wise man should b able to decipher that

She cooked n left nothing for the man, that was y the man got angry in d kitchen

The man destroying d phone should tell u there must b some issues of infidelity lurking around it

The man raising doubt about d paternity of the children should make u understand he’s definitely coming from somewhere, he can’t just wake up n say that at least op didn’t tell us the man has any case of mental illness

The man destroying certain things should send a message to u that the wife might have gotten those things while he was out of job n he was mocking d man with it

Let me tell u a brief story of what happened to my little cousin, the guy na yahoo boy n the girl is from a very poor background

He gives d girl 3k per blessed day n I remember when they did final year award the girl was given the most expensive in d department, she used iPhone 12, when the girls dad or any family is celebrating birthday na 50k soft d guy dey send

The guy later went broke, sold his car, sold his phone n all those shit n he requested just 1 thing from the girl

He told the girl to give him her phone for just 1 month so he can update his clients n at least get some change for survival

The girl turned the guy down n the guy who is now broke now observed that the girl has been calling other men with the phone he bought for her

Today the guy is seen as d devil but the devil paid all bills for her hnd n even bought d most expensive things for her but just been broke for few months exposed everything

Imagine a girl from a very very very poor background upgraded to d level that she can’t drink pure water again she only takes table water but can’t sacrifice her phone for just few months make d guy use an update

Women go chop your eye, the op is presenting d man as useless but will never tell us his good deeds
hmmmm this your story is really pathetic. The Yahoo guy deserve to destroy her phone truly. But all the same, i don't condole domestic violence no matter what.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by cutesharon(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Not thrown out but he should not be a nuisance. All i am saying is the man should also support by helping in the house. It is the least he can do. Yes virtuous women do not encourage lazy men. Support is not only financially. Yes my hubby knew as he was also raised in a home that doesn't limit the man to just being a provider.
culf:

Oh, congratulations and I hope you intimate your hubby all these before marriage ooo. God bless you home.

No marriage without challenge, so men that are facing some challenges and can't can't handle their responsibilities like before should be thrown out?

#Nothing beat marrying a virtuous woman truly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by UnfairLife7(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
will d woman help him go through hell?

Do u know what it means for a man not to b able to pay his bills?

The man is dead alive already cos there are many things he won’t b able to say but many of u don’t understand
we understand. What has the man doing to get back on his feet? Or is he waiting for his wife to spoon feed him on what next to do? If he was single, would he be waiting for his mother, siblings or friends to tell him what to do? Is he willing to start from some where again or is he being selective? Remember this is a grown man not a boy or teenager.

Left to me, i don't think a serious man with a family will be out of job for 2 years. Like 2 whole years? Like i said earlier, unless he's selecting work based on his level.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
LadyRosa:

Your mother is a useless woman!
greet that foolish man for me

Someone tells d dingbat u call your husband she can lock him up before marriage n he agreed, I won’t even agree to that if the person is d queen of England

U better don’t allow that man sign documents cos that fool can sign your whole family off with his stupidity cos I can’t call that love

No wonder your father cried, your father cried n d mumu still waited

Men dey sha
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Sharpsharp00123: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hmmmm this your story is really pathetic. The Yahoo guy deserve to destroy her phone truly. But all the same, i don't condole domestic violence no matter what.
guy if to say u dey Ibadan I for carry u go meet d guy

Things dey happen, above all a man should never loose guard cos even if u give woman the whole world na that moment u need her pass she go mess up

The girl came to my shop n what she was concerned about is how to repair her phone, she just keep stylishly asking me if I can at least help her with the phone repair

She doesn’t really seems bothered about the guys present condition, girl wey dey wear join join skirt for her ond days suddenly became most expensive in hnd.

Imagine what the guy has spent on her, them dey stay for 2 bed but them no dey cook like that, na everyday d girl dey go block delivery man for junction

I know if the girl brought the story here all these block head girls will still call d guy derogatory names
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by culf: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
cutesharon:
Not thrown out but he should not be a nuisance. All i am saying is the man should also support by helping in the house. It is the least he can do. Yes virtuous women do not encourage lazy men. Support is not only financially. Yes my hubby knew as he was also raised in a home that doesn't limit the man to just being a provider.

to most of you, once a man is not providing, or not enough, he become a nuisance, lazy etc, no matter how great he had performed prior to the issues. How did you know he wasn't supporting, chores go beyond cooking.
Thank God for your hubby, Thank God for the type of wife he gave me.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by LadyRosa(f): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
greet that foolish man for me

Someone tells d dingbat u call your husband she can lock him up before marriage n he agreed, I won’t even agree to that if the person is d queen of England

U better don’t allow that man sign documents cos that fool can sign your whole family off with his stupidity cos I can’t call that love

No wonder your father cried, your father cried n d mumu still waited

Men dey sha

So na my husband dey make you cry like this? cheesy
Ozuor!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Kobojunkiee: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
culf:
■ to most of you, once a man is not providing, or not enough, he become a nuisance, lazy etc, no matter how great he had performed prior to the issues.
■ How did you know he wasn't supporting, chores go beyond cooking. Thank God for your hubby, Thank God for the type of wife he gave me.
People like you like to while without knowledge. If a man contracts a relationship with his wife stating that he will as head of household be sole provider while she acts in the role housewife and chore-doer at home, of course the woman has every reason to complain when he no longer fulfills the responsibilities he chose for himself in the marriage which should have benefitted more from an equal partnership instead. Why are you bleating that a woman shouldn't do any such? undecided

2. Go back and read the wife's description of events if you are lost. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
Bring ur useless sisters and let me bleep one'' i want to see whether u have the guts to arrest me'' simp men everywhere......did i said i support the man for beating her...
This idiot is truly a fool, no sister of mine can ever agree to talk to a foolish simp like you. idiot.. and if you think you have balls, just come near anyone close to me i will remove all your teeth and you will regret the day you were born. You can bring your sisters let me feed them to my boys to run train on them so you can thank. me later for it. olodo.
When you try to blame the wife for arresting the idiotic husband even after he beats his wife what is that to you. In my house we are all boys only one girl, married now, her husband dare not try such rubbish, because we are not going to arrest but we will give him the beating of his life.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by EndRape2(f): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
How to get a man that is beating her back? She wan die? The man should be the person coming back to her to apologize, she is married to a narcissist, that is playing victims card.

ote author=Mrbllymer post=125299032]
She wasn’t asking for validation all she wants is how to get her husband back can you provide solutions to that ? [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by Mrbllymer: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2023
EndRape2:
How to get a man that is besting her back? She wan die? The man should be the person coming back to ger to apologize, she is married to a narcissist, that is playing victims card.

ote author=Mrbllymer post=125299032]
She wasn’t asking for validation all she wants is how to get her husband back can you provide solutions to that ?
That’s her choice, none of us leaves with her to know exactly the truth except both of them. Violence is not good and I’m not supporting it.
But he can react the way he wants after the arrest once you arrest someone in Nigeria just know the relationship is over.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by uniqueboi1(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Gloriagee:
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy. I truly feel your husband could be doing more in the situation particularly with helping out at home but let's assume he's depressed. Now, why do you feel hes reluctant about getting a new job? Cos Nigeria is not really swimming with jobs. You need to get family involved and try to be emotionally composed if you intend to stay married cos he's always gonna paint himself as a victim once you overreact. Can he drive uber? Are there hustling jobs you can point him in the direction of? In all, the safety of you and the children whose paternity hes contesting come first. God blessss

Who no get husband dae give advice.
You must be a loof.

1 Like

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by cutesharon(f): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2023
The nuisance part refers to him using his situation to drink and not finding a way out not becusse he lost his job o. I dont understand this your first line. If he was, OP will not bring this matter here. We are all reacting to the issue that led to police station ke.
culf:

to most of you, once a man is not providing, or not enough, he become a nuisance, lazy etc, no matter how great he had performed prior to the issues. How did you know he wasn't supporting, chores go beyond cooking.
Thank God for your hubby, Thank God for the type of wife he gave me.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by UnfairLife7(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
culf:

I know how to cook, clean and do laundry. Marriage will not stop me from doing that even if my wife is a full time house wife

Ordinary, nobody can wash my clothes for me and i get satisfied. I wash my tin by myself because na me wear am

1 Like

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by talented321: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oya na drop ur location and ur sisters... Just send me ur facebook details... I want to show u that u can't mess with everybody u see online....
fxexperts:
This idiot is truly a fool, no sister of mine can ever agree to talk to a foolish simp like you. idiot.. and if you think you have balls, just come near anyone close to me i will remove all your teeth and you will regret the day you were born. You can bring your sisters let me feed them to my boys to run train on them so you can thank. me later for it. olodo.
When you try to blame the wife for arresting the idiotic husband even after he beats his wife what is that to you. In my house we are all boys only one girl, married now, her husband dare not try such rubbish, because we are not going to arrest but we will give him the beating of his life.
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Gratefullheart:
this daughter of Eve... see what u have reduce ur husband to; his financial misfortunes will not be far from your doings
Or what he has reduced himself and his family to. Losing his job shouldn't make him become irresponsible and useless. He's basically taking his frustration on this woman. The day this woman finally has enough of his bullshitt and pack her belongings is the day his common sense will return.
Is he the first husband or last to lose his job?

1 Like

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by maasoap(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

The man raising doubt about d paternity of the children should make u understand he’s definitely coming from somewhere, he can’t just wake up n say that
at least op didn’t tell us the man has any case of mental illness

He's simply frustrated and feeling insecure. Men like him do misdirect their anger and frustration to their wives. He would say many things in anger which he would still apologise for later.

The guy would sell the phone, simple as ABC. He sold his own phone to survive even when he knew that he was still going to need it, why wouldn't he sell that of his gf? grin grin grin
Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Oga calm down jare

Modified……have u ask yourself what brought about d man asking questions regarding d paternity of d children? Or we should forget that part?
Or are u saying the man just woke up one day n started all those things?

Are you married? If you are not, you can't possibly understand that he might not have had any reason to say that. His goal might just be to hurt the woman and put her in defensive position, simple as that. You can't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days by fxexperts: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
talented321:
Oya na drop ur location and ur sisters... Just send me ur facebook details... I want to show u that u can't mess with everybody u see online....
Idiot drop me your sisters and all your female family members facebook details make a send to my boys make them run train on them make a wait make you come dey praise me. Idiot..

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.