Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help, My Phone Got Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, My Phone Got Stolen (330 Views)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Phone Got Stolen by Bolaji26(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
My phone got stolen yesterday, is there a way i can track it please?

Someone advice me to go to police station but I don't how reliable the police are.

Any advice please
Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
I will advise you to buy Samsung this time. Or iPhone 14 pro max if you would like to use an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by Bolaji26(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
I will advise you to buy Samsung this time. Or iPhone 14 pro max if you would like to use iPhone.

I am using android phone, do I stand a chance of getting it back please
Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by Berrityga: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
If you have some information about the phone you can track it. But it’s only police that are effective in doing that and it’s expensive 40k-50k

1 Like

Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by youngrichnigga: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
What's the circumstances of your losing the phone?
More questions to ask yourself below 👇
1. Do you have a password lock on your phone and sim?
2. Do you use the sim for bank transaction alerts or short code banking services etc, if yes, you should be worried about the thief getting access to your account?
3. If you go to police, you'll need the pack (with IMEI number) and the reciept.
4. You'll most likely spend money and time for the recovery and it's not 💯% certain you'll get it back especially if it's been cannibalized and used for parts.
5. Weight your options well so you don't lose more money and the phone undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bolaji26:

I am using android phone, do I stand a chance of getting it back please
No. That's why I said you should buy a Samsung phone this time.

The S23 ultra is a nice device. It would help you forget the loss.
Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Berrityga:
If you have some information about the phone you can track it. But it’s only police that are effective in doing that and it’s expensive 40k-50k
how much phone wey loss? grin
Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by tobby20: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bolaji26:
My phone got stolen yesterday, is there a way i can track it please?

Someone advice me to go to police station but I don't how reliable the police are.

Any advice please
Type out ur whatsap
Where I contact u u gimme some details of d phone
I help u track it

1 Like

Re: Help, My Phone Got Stolen by Bolaji26(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
tobby20:

Type out ur whatsap
Where I contact u u gimme some details of d phone
I help u track it

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach – French Tennis Star Angelique Cauchy Reveals / When They Catch Yahoo Plus And Ritualist / Maine Mass Killing Suspect Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.