Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tinubu supporters are groups of headless chickens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu supporters are groups of headless chickens (183 Views)

10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu supporters are groups of headless chickens by mokwechineme: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
I wonder what is their gain after all said and done. Tinubu is now president may be temporarily. Inflation keeps drowning the little earnings and i believe this headless supporters are having things differently. Tinubu may have created a different market where they buy things cheaper or might have paid billions into their individual accounts to swim through the tides.

Or is ur biggest achievement about we against them over your own good and survival
Re: Tinubu supporters are groups of headless chickens by mokwechineme: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
mokwechineme:
I wonder what is their gain after all said and done. Tinubu is now president may be temporarily. Inflation keeps drowning the little earnings and i believe this headless supporters are having things differently. Tinubu may have created a different market where they buy things cheaper or might have paid billions into their individual accounts to swim through the tides.

Or is ur biggest achievement about we against them over your own good and survival
These are beings one shares the same country with
Re: Tinubu supporters are groups of headless chickens by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Even Jonathan that lost in 2015 is now a supporter of Tinubu. cheesy

Indeed South South know how to move on in life after a loss. grin
Re: Tinubu supporters are groups of headless chickens by N3TRAL: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
mokwechineme:

Quit the delusion @ the bold 😂

Development and remarkably change aren't short term jobs. Give the man time.

(1) (Reply)

NLC Threatens To Pull Out Of NHF For Non-remittance Of Contributory Funds / My Support For Tom Obaseki Based On His Credibility, Experience, Says Edo Gov / PALLIATIVES: Chaos, Anger, Confusion Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.