Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out (54489 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Anny69:
All Doyins love head.
is that so.. grin grin grin
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Verokeena:
Why close the other thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7768029/big-brother-naija-all-stars

UnusualEmissary: 3:06pm
We talk am say a good Gbola dey reset women brain, dem dey deny am...

Hmmmmmm
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Ttipsy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:
The federal ministry of information & culture ought to have compelled the NBC to put a ban on this immoral show of shame
so ?? Did anyone force it on you ??
FG should deal with more serious issues

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
RiyaGoddess:
Shioooorrrrr Iranu

That girl go dey fvck well well ooooo
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by RonuRonu: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yoruba and sex

Yoruba ladies and sex are inseparable cry cry
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Chineduagwu: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Continue...

PS:
👇👇👇

Gone are the days when people bump other people with messages of ,
"Please follow and I'll follow back"
"like and I'll like back"
"please I need your comment on my post"...

A person will feel sad or moody because he or she posted a photo on Facebook, Instagram or any social page and not a single like or comment, yet see other people's posts with hundreds of likes and comments.

He or she has created a page for 10 years now, yet the followers are not up to 10,000, meanwhile someone like him created a social media page a year ago and got 100k followers.

You're not curse or unlucky, it's just that you don't want to rise with the technology.
Some even feel depressed and think of suicide.
The truth is, most Nigerians are not yet exposed to this technology, they see this as scam.

We've been busy with other pages lately.
I want to take you to a Facebook page that we're currently boosting it's number of followers.
👇👇👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7759942/watch-how-grow-facebook-page

If you wish to grow your Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter or YouTube pages, We can give you followers, likes, views, comments and subscribers; we can also give you people that'll share and retweet your posts.

If you have doubts in us.

We can show you proof by giving you ten free followers, likes or comments on your social media page before paying for our services.
You can also pay in bits as we work, if that will make you trust our services.

Here's another page we grew
👇👇👇
https://www.nairaland.com/7765257/how-increase-likes-followers-instagram

Our giveaways:
We give out 50 followers to the first five people that patronizes us, on a weekly basis.

https://www.nairaland.com/7804482/50-followers-first-5-people
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Kemadealadire(f): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Smh for this generation.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by 6gbiia: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
Aunty dey confess... Konjified
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Broaddyway: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Konji na bastard
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by godofuck231: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
We talk am say a good Gbola dey reset women brain, dem dey deny am...
oh brother you you see watin the ancestors see, cold orjin for you
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by opeekiti: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nothing good come from the demonic show
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by wizkidblogger(f): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
can we have one this weekend?

one what?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by EmmyCC: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Doyin dodo 😂 please don't be another Erica ooo.
Wait till you get outside 😂😂😂
Shut up.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Labdi69: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mummyfour:
. I am interested too

Very good. This immoral show has to be scrapped
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Earthquakes: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Oga, I'm afraid you're not current. Licking puna was like 10 yrs ago, now the in thing is licking anus.

Do you think everyone is your mate here??
Is 10yrs ago a long time to you? Did you hear where I said growing up
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
EmmyCC:

Shut up.
shut down
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by KingMiles007: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
BBNaija's Doyin Laments Over Sexual Urge 💋🤯

BBNaija All Stars housemate, Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David, also known as Doyin, is trending over a controversial statement she made, which caused a stir on the internet.

She was caught on camera sobbing on a chair as she expressed her desire for her boyfriend, as well as her desire for a massage, a blowjób, a kiss, and sexual activity. She also expressed her desire to have sex.

In her words, she lamented: " I miss my man, I need help, I need a massage, I need head, I need a good kiss and I need sex. "

Watch the video here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Matix222: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Allisgud:
That pussy need hypo washing,do u expect a lady with long nails who only use tissue to wipe her yansh

😂😂 many ladies stink down there but they don’t know

2 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Matix222: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
stormborn28:

The thing is seriously itching her.. She need big gbola

Do you have the big gbola?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Matix222: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
shut down

Puna day scratch this one hope you are not smelling down there ?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by DestinyNigga: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Where are feminist in the house? Over to you guys cheesy
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by kunle75(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Am glad I don't watch all this less educative program and I won't dare judge anyone that has time for them.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by sencekompis: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Oloshi omo rada rada bi VODKA
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Oomardesigns: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Immorality show with satanic agents
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by JOemmy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Earthquakes:
Licking Punna used to be heard as an abomination when I was growing up but now it's a thing of pride undecided

Sincerely men don't love themselves, licking punna of a girl you just met hmmmmm

Men that engages in it doesn't know that it can cause throat cancer.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by BluntCrazeMan: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Wait till you see my DMs come and see how ladies are crying that they need my d they need head chaii, wetin my eyes dey see as celebrity for girls hand ehn
Celebrity??

Who Exactly.??
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by doctorsage: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Earthquakes:
Licking Punna used to be heard as an abomination when I was growing up but now it's a thing of pride undecided

Sincerely men don't love themselves, licking punna of a girl you just met hmmmmm

Cunninlingus is a leading cause of oropharangeal carcinoma today. Warn them!

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by HaykynLibra: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Licking ToTo is just like licking a very big wound,naso I see am.. Disgusting,tueh
Earthquakes:

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by phemmyfour: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Wow , ogidi eponla tio destroy boris obo..
Onísọkusọ àgbàlagbà ni ẹ
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Sniper101(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Funny enough
She's one gurl in there I'll love to give head grin
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by madjune(m): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2023
aremubabs:

It is rated 18. And even at that, it is still heavily censored.

Why should NBC ban it?

What do you glean off that program besides a satisfaction of your voyeuristic urges?

This is why the Nigerian leaders toy with your future.
I know you will say wetin concern this person?

You're definitely right if you say that but, the mind engagements of most of you is worrisome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.