Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out (54469 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by aremubabs: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2023
madjune:

What do you glean off that program besides a satisfaction of your voyeuristic urges?

This is why the Nigerian leaders toy with your future.
I know you will say wetin concern this person?

You're definitely right if you say that but, the mind engagements of most of you is worrisome.

Try and watch this show by yourself for a day and stop depending on ignorant hearsays.

The show is a blend of everything about real life. It involves scheming, romance, friendship, betrayal, tears, and all. A true social experiment. There are puzzles and other brain-stimulating tasks for winning positions such as Head of House or money.

There was a time when I hated this show, but that was before I had taken the time to sit down and watch it with my wife. In fact, there was a time I schemed with my electrician to make the TV go blank so that my wife would stop watching what I felt was an immoral and useless show.

But now, I see the beauty of the show because it is far more realistic and more rounded than any other show you can think of.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2023
wizkidblogger:

one what?
ok, two then
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by babaireti(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2023
Earthquakes:
Licking Punna used to be heard as an abomination when I was growing up but now it's a thing of pride undecided

Sincerely men don't love themselves, licking punna of a girl you just met hmmmmm
And that is why they die like chickens
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by KingLennon(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Wait till you see my DMs come and see how ladies are crying that they need my d they need head chaii, wetin my eyes dey see as celebrity for girls hand ehn
Bros, who dey deceive you?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by KingLennon(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2023
Earthquakes:
Licking Punna used to be heard as an abomination when I was growing up but now it's a thing of pride undecided

Sincerely men don't love themselves, licking punna of a girl you just met hmmmmm
Bros, it's disgusting. Call me old-fashioned but I can't do it. I don't want to have mouth cancer
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by tfash96(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Fetish, is the word that you are looking for. Almost like a demon.
Lol..... May God have mercy.. It's even drug or alcohol I was thinking before that must be pushing him
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Alusiizizi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
tfash96:
Lol..... May God have mercy.. It's even drug or alcohol I was thinking before that must be pushing him

Nope, no drug or alcohol is up to this challenge. This is almost like a "baptismal" sickness of mind.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by tfash96(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Nope, no drug or alcohol is up to this challenge. This is almost like a "baptismal" sickness of mind.
Hmmm.All is well
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Tunagee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Felix6:
Head with infections. Take am.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Justiceleague1: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
She's just another coneheaded structure...decode what she,just like her brethren, mean by saying,"I want head".. they can mine one in a twinkle twinkle of an eye grin
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by madjune(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
aremubabs:

Try and watch this show by yourself for a day and stop depending on ignorant hearsays.

The show is a blend of everything about real life. It involves scheming, romance, friendship, betrayal, tears, and all. A true social experiment. There are puzzles and other brain-stimulating tasks for winning positions such as Head of House or money.

There was a time when I hated this show, but that was before I had taken the time to sit down and watch it with my wife. In fact, there was a time I schemed with my electrician to make the TV go blank so that my wife would stop watching what I felt was an immoral and useless show.

But now, I see the beauty of the show because it is far more realistic and more rounded than any other show you can think of.

Due to my busy schedule I couldn't lost a reply on time.
Well, it suits you fine if you find pleasure in the program. With Nigeria's current situation, anything to keep one's blood pressure in check should be a welcome idea...but the reason why I query the program is, is it really needed at this time?

Mind you, it's a well fed country or person that engages in the trivial as pastime.
You very well know how bad the Nigerian economy is and topmost towards its solutions lies the mind of the average youth.
Your present leaders won't rescue the economy.
They're only digging deeper.
We are in a knowledge economy and nations are fast leapfrogging forward.
Do you need programs like this to engage your young ones while youths in other nations have their minds on chips and brands of silicon?

You might not get my drift. I will talk more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) / Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.