Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? (9316 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? by zataxs: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
@plappville

If God is fair,  then as he opens his hands wide when being praised he must also be able to take some criticism. Otherwise you cannot possibly call him fair.

It is not silly because of what  I believe, if you remove the "God" element it not fair. So why should it be fair when you put it back?

It is a gamble that God will always win at all costs.

If you suffer it is because your faith is weak. Yet you and I know it is in the poor neighborhoods where faith is strong and it weans as you start moving to the richer regions. Yet God rewards the rich and punishes the poor.

People have submitted everything to God, head down bottom up turned mouth in the dirt, or even prostrated themselves on their bellies arms raised for god , ready for anything and everything ,  compete and utter submissions and they just watched their babies starve to death as they prayed and gyrated for God.

Who are you to sit back and judge and say those people had doubt? that they did not submit? As you swing in great luxury receiving one reward from God after another, miracle upon the next, who are you to judge the ones that suffer so harshly?
Re: Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? by TarryFour: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. / Help, I Want To Become An Atheist / Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.