Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers (469 Views)

I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. / Finished Css Already , Created A Website / Hi Guys! Created A Signup Form Using HTML5/CSS3. Source Code Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by JayWebtech: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Let me introduce you to SurePlug, an online Artisans directory that connects local artisans to their potential customers.
Allow me to share the inspiration behind SurePlug: Recently, I moved to a new area and needed an electrician to repair a broken light in my apartment.
Despite extensive searching, I couldn't find an available electrician.
The following day, I found one, but unfortunately, the repair job was botched, resulting in further damage.
So I asked myself, what if there is a platform that I can visit, search for the artisan I need and it will bring out the list of artisans based on my location?

So I came up with www.mysureplug.com

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by ManAdii: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Nice work bro

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by DyingFetus: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2023
There are already websites that does this already

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by LikeAking: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
JayWebtech:
Let me introduce you to SurePlug, an online Artisans directory that connects local artisans to their potential customers.
Allow me to share the inspiration behind SurePlug: Recently, I moved to a new area and needed an electrician to repair a broken light in my apartment.
The following day, I found one, but unfortunately, the repair job was botched, resulting in further damage.
So I asked myself, what if there is a platform that I can visit, search for the artisan I need and it will bring out the list of artisans based on my location?

Nice!

Some so called techies and remote workers here will
Complain about building their own apps and startups as if it’s impossible..

A startup or doesn’t have to face book or pay stack.

He is one serious minded person who had done it. He is not a complainer like most of you, neither is he a silly time waster like @greatiboman or @greatigboman.

Let’s learn from him. No arguments pls.

Don’t tell me you need millions of Naira, etc. Enuf of those silly excuses

Congratulations!

Front page pls @seun

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by airsaylongcome: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
JayWebtech:

Interesting build. The business end is often the more challenging side in these kinds of verticals and I'm interested in how you plan to solve it. How would you verify the claimed skills of artisans?

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by Paystack: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
If by miracle people adopt your site more than they already do Jiji then big congrats.

Otherwise this is a beautiful portfolio project 😺

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by Unbiased1: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
JayWebtech:

Nice work. Please arrange the list of services in the drop-down in alphabetical order to make it easier for your users to find the service they need.

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by JayWebtech: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
LikeAking:

Nice!

Some so called techies and remote workers here will
Complain about building their own apps and startups as if it’s impossible..

A startup or doesn’t have to face book or pay stack.

He is one serious minded person who had done it. He is not a complainer like most of you, neither is he a silly time waster like @greatiboman or @greatigboman.

Let’s learn from him. No arguments pls.

Don’t tell me you need millions of Naira, etc. Enuf of those silly excuses

Congratulations!

Front page pls @seun

Thanks boss for your words. I really feel motivated and with time, I will expand the product. So far, the turn up is very great

1 Like

Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by JayWebtech: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Interesting build. The business end is often the more challenging side in these kinds of verticals and I'm interested in how you plan to solve it. How would you verify the claimed skills of artisans?

The registration form has fields that will help us handle that
Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by JayWebtech: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Paystack:
If by miracle people adopt your site more than they already do Jiji then big congrats.

Otherwise this is a beautiful portfolio project 😺

Thanks man I'm so grateful
Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by JayWebtech: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Unbiased1:

Nice work. Please arrange the list of services in the drop-down in alphabetical order to make it easier for your users to find the service they need.

Yeah that's true. Thanks for that
Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Amazing Projects.

@seun
@mydd44

This work deserve from page. Please assist them!!
Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by dokibo: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Nice projects, just that Facebook is a monopoly

I wish our govt can ban it
Re: I Created A Website That Connects Local Craftsmen To Their Potential Customers by chim14(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you don't have money to promote and onboard or engage users, this website will die a natural death. That's the "gospel" truth.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Software Developer Pls Is India An Advisable Country To Go If I Get Any Opp / Created And Deployed My First Django Website. / Beginners Python Course For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.