Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara (10839 Views)

5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by complexstuffs(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2023
That's great

God bless Nigeria
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Whytelyon(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2023
Propaganda. grin
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2023
Hahahahaha Bastardized bastards Nigeria troops, no single Biafra flags to backup your propaganda. The truth remains that no peace for any Fulani herdsmen terrorists in any part of Biafra land. They can cook up any film tricks they want we don sabi their tricks since

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Nice one of the soldiers.They should keep it up, because the SE must be free of this ESN menace.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by livebyday(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2023
ibrahim286:
More Victory for Nigeria Army

Indeed my brother
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by pachigo001(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2023
Ipob don suffer any criminal caught in south east now is an ipob Nigerians no get sense I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by NaijaCover(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by GetSenseNow: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2023
I need to understand something; does it mean every robbery, kidnappings or other crime that occurs in the east was done by IPOB?

Haven't there been these crimes before IPOB whatever?? Or is this a case of calling a dog a bad name to hang it?
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by 90dbest: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Audio, lol.
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Dennisochampa: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Just watch how some bastards from the east will discredit this news..... Blood suckin bastards

1 Like

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Dennisochampa: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Mankashi:
IPOB in Zamfara? Make una tell us who attacked you guys mbok
.... Go school u say no... Na only zamfara u see for there U no see Imo state?

1 Like

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Creamypie(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Don't take them alive
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Yibo(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2023
pachigo001:
Ipob don suffer any criminal caught in south east now is an ipob Nigerians no get sense I swear
what are the characteristics of ipob members?
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by pachigo001(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Igbo:
what are the characteristics of ipob members?
ipob is a non violet group the problem with you guys is that you think is only ipob that is is fighting for actualizstion of Biafra
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by AllBlack: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2023
Mankashi:
IPOB in Zamfara? Make una tell us who attacked you guys mbok

School na scam. Na dem be this.
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by jumper524(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2023
There are reports of military inflicting high casualty on bokoharam terrorist in Niger state.
Unfortunately, its not press worthy to receive information on the report or for their spies to leak the report memo.
But this save face report of few casualty is reported once in a long while like we recruited special forces to only kill 2 insurgent during ambush.
I've heard legit stories if military killing so many bokoharam that they lost count at over 700 bodies but you never see such report on news, I dunno why it's that way.
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Brek: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Igbo:
what did you say ?
Are you not happy that IPOB terrorists terrorizing Alaibo killed?
IPOB was mentioned in which news?
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by okeysoninv: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2023
pachigo001:
criminals now goes about attacking army. Okpo. Thank God , minus 3 ipob mugu gone.

1 Like

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by okeysoninv: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2023
pachigo001:
ipob is a non violet group the problem with you guys is that you think is only ipob that is is fighting for actualizstion of Biafra
story for gods. Yet kanu was brandishing RPG. Asking heads for burial of ikonso? Use another line of lie . Nwanne

1 Like

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Christistruth03: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2023
asiga:
I was looking to see dead bodies littered everywhere but that wasn't the case.

I have seen the pictures in my WhatsApp group it is a very terrible sight

Their heads and brains were in pieces

It is not good to see at all

you will pity them and might not be able to eat
.we prefer them to be alive

But Jesus Christ said ,"he who lives by the Sword shall die by the Sword "
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by pachigo001(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
story for gods. Yet kanu was brandishing RPG. Asking heads for burial of ikonso? Use another line of lie . Nwanne
I don’t have time to explain things to you because you won’t understand the media has brainwashed you and besides you are not living in the east
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by okeysoninv: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2023
pachigo001:
I don’t have time to explain things to you because you won’t understand the media has brainwashed you and besides you are not living in the east
yeye ESN is in bush with stick .

1 Like

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by pachigo001(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
yeye ESN is in bush with stick .
emacipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by okeysoninv: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2023
pachigo001:
emacipate yourself from mental slavery
NNAMDI kanu is just a prophet , he is preaching for kingdom of God . Hahahahaha . Okpo, you can only deceive gullible people like you .

2 Likes

Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Novice1(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Even the big grammar wey dey follow these army statements fit catch bandits self. grin grin grin
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
SeunOsewaSucks:

Seun
dominique
mukina2
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 2
Lol! Psychopaths who love to insult but can't bear the sting when it's hurled back at them.So you felt the venom, right?
Lol!
Re: Troops Foil IPOB/ESN Attack In IMO, Ambush Insurgents In Zamfara by asiga(m): 1:08am On Sep 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

I have seen the pictures in my WhatsApp group it is a very terrible sight

Their heads and brains were in pieces

It is not good to see at all

you will pity them and might not be able to eat
.we prefer them to be alive

But Jesus Christ said ,"he who lives by the Sword shall die by the Sword "

I take delight in seen terrorist brain shattered. Infact, that makes me eat better and have good dreams..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Debate Today At 7pm On Channels Television. / Senate President Ahmed Lawan Hails Super Eagles’ Victory Over Cameroon / Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.