Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People (20943 Views)

El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by gabbasin: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2023
One is a blogger, while the other is a philosopher, this is the story of Sheu and Nasir
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Macdeey: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Nwodosis:
Na EX Senator Shahu Sani em dey hammer 🔨🔨🔨 grin
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Caleycash(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2023
KingLennon:
Those whose relatives you have killed are thinking about you sir. But rest assure, KARMA is like a mother hen who always returns home at night. She will soon visit you sir....sad
There's nothing like Karma, at most he dies like everyone will, its time alot of you Nigerians start using your brains properly!, if half of the citizens use there brains we would have ousted these criminals and made this country flourish and suitable for living
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Josephkabila12: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Mumu elrufai the terrorist
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Yestogood: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2023
KingLennon:
Those whose relatives you have killed are thinking about you sir. But rest assure, KARMA is like a mother hen who always returns home at night. She will soon visit you sir....sad

AMEN!
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by lomprico(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Hell rufai don turn poet!

Chaiii! (in patience Jonathan's voice)
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by tishbite42: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2023
obembet:
I still don't know why Don jazzy or Olamide dey no fit sign this man.. we can't allow this talent to waste o.

One thing about Nigerians now I that if this evil man decamp to labour party today, Obidient will tell u why he's 100 times better than Jonathan grin
I must grudgingly admit that you said the truth
Man might think about such move
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Bisola100: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by EmmyODennis(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Morbeta11:
Hell Rastufai....Ayana Bomboclat man.....son of Jah. grin
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by obembet(f): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Jflex07:
Wetin concern labour party and obidient for this matter

Cos the support everyone that support them even Satan
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Maga123: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2023
This man is so cunnuing even with his absent he is still manipulative calculating his next move.Fear who no fear elrufai.See the way he is playing with their psychology
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by EmmyODennis(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2023
Morbeta11:
Hell Rastufai....Ayana Bomboclat man.....son of Jah. grin
lol.zz. can I have this photo?
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by gloryman91: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Kyaira:
Estate lands available for sale at Off General Paint Road, Shortly After Abraham Adesanya Traffic Light, before Lagos Business School, Ajah.
*Price: 110,000 /sqm* (inclusive of all infrastructure fees)
600sqm:66Million
300sqm:33Million
Available Plots Sizes:
270sqm, 280sqm, 300sqm,
350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm
Initial Deposit : N5 million
Max Payment Spread: 6 Months
NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Ambiance 1
- Lagos Business School
- Lekki Gardens Phase 4
- Kwawel Mall
- Bowie Int'l School
Title:C of O
For more info WhatsApp
080 32 65 91 95

Alasia Area koniyen ?
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Porgee(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2023
Just imagine this evil of a man. Trust me, Karma is a bitch and will definitely catch up with him soon...
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by BluntCrazeMan: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2023
chisomkachy:

At least...

He is now a musician..
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Morbeta11(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2023
EmmyODennis:
lol.zz. can I have this photo?

Ofcourse man...
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by KingLennon(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Caleycash:
There's nothing like Karma, at most he dies like everyone will, its time alot of you Nigerians start using your brains properly!, if half of the citizens use there brains we would have ousted these criminals and made this country flourish and suitable for living
Who is this one? Karma is our religion just the same as christianity and Islam. And both religions imbibe it into their doctrines somehow.
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Father254: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2023
chisomkachy:

I have said before and I say it again this short devil will get his reward shortly for all his wicked act against humanity.
Southern Kaduna apart because God go repay you. The members of El zaki should round him up from top to bottom.
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by DavSagacity(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Chai... Them done turn this Religious bigot and islamic Terrorist into a poet .
He dey pain am no be small.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by famology(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Shehu sani over to you
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by okosodo: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2023
patrislayqueen:
Make I use this one hold body wink

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available...15k only for today Pay on delivery.
I am not buying that thing till It gets to 1500

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Jostoman: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
obembet:
I still don't know why Don jazzy or Olamide dey no fit sign this man.. we can't allow this talent to waste o.

One thing about Nigerians now I that if this evil man decamp to labour party today, Obidient will tell u why he's 100 times better than Jonathan grin
are sure you dey see obedient for dream so? grin
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Jakasibo(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2023
patrislayqueen:
Make I use this one hold body wink

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available...15k only for today Pay on delivery.
Is it dual?
And where's your location?
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by HRMK: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2023
what is elrufai complaining about?he made himself controversial with his unguided statements!i thought he would have been fully prepared for the repercussion!!
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Lama70(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Oga, face front
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by patrislayqueen: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jakasibo:

Is it dual?
And where's your location?

Yes it is, Lagos but I do nationwide delivery.
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by patrislayqueen: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
okosodo:
I am not buying that thing till It gets to 1500

Lolz, dey play😂

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by akevic: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Rubbish
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Absan86(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
*President Obasanjo once told El-Rufa'i thus:*

"Listen, let me tell you- you know , you have three problems. Each one of them is enough of a problem by itself , but you have all three. Your first problem is that you are very clever. People generally do not like clever people. You are clever . That alone will attract you enemies."

"But you have a second problem - your second problem is that you look clever. One look at your face and a person knows that this one is very clever, and that is a bigger problem. Look at me . In my time, I was not as clever as you are. I have gone through your grades in school. You are very bright. You got A's in high school , A's in A levels, first class honours. I did not go to University but I took my high school graduation exams a year in advance and I also got A's so I was also clever in school. But I am lucky - God gave me a not -so- clever face . People think I am stupid . So you can not look at me and know what is going on in my brain. But in your own case , you do not have that luck. You know what I do? I behave like a bushman. See what that has done to me. I am here , far smarter people than me are out there. There is nothing you can do about your face, but you can reduce the enemies you have by avoiding the the problem of being too clever."

"Your third problem - you speak clever, you act clever , you are impatient with people who are not as smart as you. You talk down to them. You do those things. So you have these these three problems... You are smart ; you look smart, talk and act smart. Many people will not like you. You must learn to look simple ,to be patient with people who can't think as fast as you . You must learn to talk less and listen more and agree even more with not -so- clever people. Unless you do that, you will continue to have problems and it is my duty to protect you, and develop you, because you are a good person..."-

The Accidental Public Servant (p.127).
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Tfkspecial(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mallam Nasir El-rufai is not infallible but I love him the same way I love PBAT, they are both brilliant men
chisomkachy:

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
chisomkachy:

Hell Rufai Bastardzzz you know why I won't forget you is bcoz I long to meet you one one oneday and smash your fking teeth down your glutton throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akande's Fidau Prayer: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Ajimobi, Akeredolu / Paris Club Refund: 3 Governors Indicted / PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.