Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People (20944 Views)

El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by 4hisdamself: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yes very true because you are "Hell Ru'fire"
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Okhuadams(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
chisomkachy:

Very true he is in the mind and thought of many pple which is, giving them sleepless nights while the man himself is feeling good in his corner
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Pacesetter123(m): 1:55am On Aug 24, 2023
Yes, just like you made southern Kaduna a hell on earth for the indigene.
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Caleycash(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2023
KingLennon:

Who is this one? Karma is our religion just the same as christianity and Islam. And both religions imbibe it into their doctrines somehow.
keep fooling yourself!
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by KingLennon(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Caleycash:
keep fooling yourself!
What an adult sees while sitting, a toddler will never see it even if he climbs to the top of an Iroko tree. You are a child and you won't understand spiritualism...
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Caleycash(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2023
KingLennon:

What an adult sees while sitting, a toddler will never see it even if he climbs to the top of an Iroko tree. You are a child and you won't understand spiritualism...
You are a 🤡, how old are you!?... there's nothing like Karma!, this is the reason we are being used like fools here, instead of standing up and making things right we leave it for Karma and God, I don see you wey be ancestors na, mumu ancestors everywhere!
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Jakasibo(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2023
patrislayqueen:

Yes it is, Lagos but I do nationwide delivery.
I'm in Delta
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by patrislayqueen: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2023
Jakasibo:

I'm in Delta

Chat up...
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by jstan(m): 3:15am On Aug 26, 2023
El-rufai the retired kaduna Republic president. Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Arrested With Drugs In India / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.