Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? (19034 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by ahnie: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
I was apprehensive days ago when we were informed that full bus filled to the brim with passengers was kidnapped....Omo I wan piss for body.

Thank God we arrived safely.

I wish you safe journey mercies.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Kaybaba5(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:
You don't have problem.
Sha don't pass SE.

Go from PH to Bayelsa to Delta to Edo to Ondo.

What about flooded ore road?
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Transportation alone is nothing to write ✍️✍️✍️ home about ....... I think 💬💬🤔 it will be up to 30k now....... Though I base in Abuja
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by saasala(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Do you know how many thousands of cars and buses on that road as we speak?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by RoadMozart(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kaybaba5:

What about flooded ore road?
There's a way around the flooded Ore....
I ply the route regularly

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Yes it is, but tell your family members to start gathering money to pay for your ransom
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Zooposki(f): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
tonilite:
Pls guys I'm considering embarking on a journey from PH to Lagos. How safe is it now to go by road? or should I just go by air? Pls any advice, I'm so confused.

You don see car wey dey stand on top water?
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Validated: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Keep N10million with your family and friends in case you are "adultnapped" because the Tinubu's Nigeria is NOT SAFE!!!
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by tfelicityk(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Have faith. Put your journey in the Hand's of God.
As for me both are safe. One is faster than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Georgnilla: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
I travelled by road from Lagos to Port Harcourt last week. I'm preparing to go by next week. Its safe bro but its a long and tedious journey and the Benin warri- road is extremely bad unless u wanna go through PH - Owerri road which is very far and u can't do that on Mondays cos of sit at home.But if u have the means air is OK too. But I'm going by road cos of the cost.
May God grant us journey mercies. Amen.

Pls Guys..I've been on this platform for 10yrs but this is my first ever comment.

Pls give a brother some likes to encourage me smiley

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by aQUINandmore: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
No single road is safe in Nigeria.
You can be kidnapped, robbed or anything can happen in a 2km journey as a Nigerian.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by chibnnodi: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Take night bus. Before 5am, you're in Lagos.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Germi9: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Go .. and let us know
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Kcfresh2103(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
hmm....These are the hot spots (security wise) along that root;
From Emuoha town Rivers state-down to Elele same Rivers state avoid anything 7pm-6am.
From Sapele down to Koko junction both in Delta State...take note of the same time as mentioned above.
The Benin-Ore axis is not spared either.

Do have a safe trip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by RoadMozart(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Georgnilla:
I travelled by road from Lagos to Port Harcourt last week. I'm preparing to go by next week. Its safe bro but its a long and tedious journey and the Benin warri- road is extremely bad unless u wanna go through PH - Owerri road which is very far and u can't do that on Mondays cos of sit at home.But if u have the means air is OK too. But I'm going by road cos of the cost.

Pls Guys..I've been on this platform for 10yrs but this is my first ever comment.

Congrats
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by gassbee: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
If your mind no carry am to drive , follow the hummer buses or d luxurious buses

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by alizma: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
tonilite:
Pls guys I'm considering embarking on a journey from PH to Lagos. How safe is it now to go by road? or should I just go by air? Pls any advice, I'm so confused.
You can go by road but if you are conscious of time, go by air, the difference is just about 15k
GIG is 28k
Value jet if you book ahead is about 43k
If you book value jet, make sure you are there at least, 30 minutes before the flight else, Sope Oti lo

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by deltateam: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sheker:
If you can, take flight

Flight is not even safe with the news of plane crash in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Bfly: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oh! You are f
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Ginomel(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Georgnilla:

No likes for you. Won't even do it no matter how much you begged.

I want you to learn how to live your life without people's validation.

Better for you. That's what they call confidence and charisma

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Hisincrease: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Click the link below to speak with a writer.
https://tescentre.org/public/

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by akezn: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you can afford it, go by air. If you can't, go by road. Thousands if not million ply that route everyday. Na God get power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Interactive34: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ginomel:

No likes for you. Won't even do it no matter how much you begged.

I want you to learn how to live your life without people's validation.

Better for you. That's what they call confidence and charisma

😂😂
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by ogmask: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
post=125354949:

Is Here And our Advice is follow Through AIR and travel to LAGOS STATE.

I no wan hear any Bad News

Since when you start to fear bad news.... Abi nor be you again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Georgnilla:

Is there still monday sit at home, thought NK cancelled it.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by PHIPEX(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Thousands of people travel on that road daily. Have you heard of any bad news on that route?

Sorry, am wondering what's prompting the question
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Atlantis585: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
It’s not safe to travel by road from anywhere to anywhere in Nigeria. APC and useless and incompetent Buhari have cultivated terrorism in Nigeria and it will take over 20 years to wipe it out.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by otokx(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Road trips are great
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by PROPHETmichael: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
If your mind is not settled, don't go by road.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Igbo pple will maim and devour you on ur way.... angry
This one is probably hungry. I understand the confusion that comes with hunger
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Protests To Canadian Embassy On Poor Treatment Of Nigerians / Nigerians Create Problems In Goa, India: India Minister Dilip Parulekar / Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.