Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? (18970 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Amex2018: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
You can travel by bus. It is safe. I travelled from PH to Lagos last month actually. I used peace mass but if you desire more comfort, go with Good is good which is better and leaves on time and actually costlier.

Just prepare your mind because it is a long journey. Even if you leave very early you won't get there before 4pm. from ph to bayelsa to delta edo to ondo to ogun and lagos

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Glory2DLamb(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
post=125354911:
ROAD Travel From P.H To LAGOS is not safe.

My son and his family (all 5) just arrived Lagos this afternoon. They left Port Harcourt today at 7 am and by 4 pm were already home in Ajah, Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by stacyadams: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
tonilite:
Pls guys I'm considering embarking on a journey from PH to Lagos. How safe is it now to go by road? or should I just go by air? Pls any advice, I'm so confused.
...if you get any illegal tin for your phone ,wipe am off..those werey in uniform for Benin dey disturb sometimes

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Switruth: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
melviniyke2002:
Road is safe...ph -owerri-onitsha/asaba -lagos
you are a good man. Very very safe.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Patriotcreed: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Just avoid southeast, you will be good. I wonder how a people will love their region to be crime infested, urging on the killers
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by moneyissweet(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you are going for a hook up, go by road. If you are going for a business or a contract use Air peace.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by InvertedHammer: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
tonilite:
Pls guys I'm considering embarking on a journey from PH to Lagos. How safe is it now to go by road? or should I just go by air? Pls any advice, I'm so confused.
/

Risk management.

N80k flight vs. N10m ransom + ..

/
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by itsene: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Same as going to Mecca on horseback, transfer to camel midway.
From Port Harcourt should take about 3 months, a real journey.
There's a large number of ##### people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Cmanforall: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
post=125354949:

Is Here And our Advice is follow Through AIR and travel to LAGOS STATE.

I no wan hear any Bad News

Or you don't want to share bad news?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Sharmeenator(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
People travel by road everyday. The road is never empty despite the threats and kidnapping along the road is not as rampant as 2 years ago. I just travelled to and fro PH
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by LeJeun3: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
ecolime:
Very safe

Follow this route:

PH>>Patani>>Ughelli>>Benin>>
Ore>>Sagamu>>Lagos-Ibadan expressway

If you wanna enjoy your trip, go through God is Good Motors GIGM. They are close to FirstBank, 2nd Artillery.

Bus departs 7am, you get to Jibowu latest 4:30pm

No follow South East oo

When last did you go through this route

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by RPG2020(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
By road rest in peace ✌️ in Avance

By air enjoy your journey cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by ecolime(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
LeJeun3:

When last did you go through this route

April
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by judatech: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
You that benefit from bad news 😞
post=125354949:

Is Here And our Advice is follow Through AIR and travel to LAGOS STATE.

I no wan hear any Bad News
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by NaijaCover(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Glory2DLamb:

My son and his family (all 5) just arrived Lagos this afternoon. They left Port Harcourt today at 7 am and by 4 pm were already home in Ajah, Lagos.

You Are So Lucky

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by LeJeun3: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023

Travelling to Lagos from PH is safe, you might encounter bad spots that may cause traffuc

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by fx45(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:
You don't have problem.
Sha don't pass SE.

Go from PH to Bayelsa to Delta to Edo to Ondo.
But hundreds of buses are moving everyday from the South-East to Lagos.

Do you want us to bring out the recent stats on kidnappings in Nigeria by States and Regions? Should we oblige your stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by takin35(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hi, it is not safe
tonilite:
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Aborvaljr: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Very safe by the grace of God, been to 26 state in Nigeria by road in the past three weeks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by esemes256: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
If you are driving, try not to travel alone. If you must travel alone, try to move with other groups of cars. At no time should your car be the only one on the road. Also try to use AC and wind up your wind shields. Be ready to split the journey because of potential unexpected events on the road. If possible, discuss with regular drivers of transport companies that ply the route you want to take.
Above all, if you have the money, consider travelling by air as that is much safer and faster. But then everything has some amount of risk involved.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by highness25(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
KingGeedorah:
Once did the trip 4 years ago by road, and it was very safe. Left Ajah by 9am and got to PH around 8pm

So l guess you can go by road but if moni dey just use flight
how much for flight?
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by phemmyfour: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
tonilite:
Go first, if you come back to tell your story.....then it's probably safe
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by rickleye: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
I can’t even travel from Magodo to Island without being stopped by police. If I could fly by air I would.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by rickleye: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
Go first, if you come back to tell your story.....then it's probably safe

Madman grin
highness25:
how much for flight?

Check google now …
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by rickleye: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
stacyadams:
...if you get any illegal tin for your phone ,wipe am off..those werey in uniform for Benin dey disturb sometimes

What’s Stacy Adams doing here … shouldn’t you be in Atlanta Georgia ?
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by stacyadams: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
rickleye:

What’s Stacy Adams doing here … shouldn’t you be in Atlanta Georgia ?

grin grin we global bro grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by blesdman(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sunofgod:
Be careful...

By road is riskier...
Very safe
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Knetpro(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2023
You have to pray o!
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by lokito: 5:48am On Aug 26, 2023
The main concern is your pocket, will it be safe if you travel by air? If it will, you know what to do.
Re: Is It Safe To Travel By Road From PH To Lagos Now? by Voiceofthestree: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2023
post=125354911:
ROAD Travel From P.H To LAGOS is not safe.

Lie I just arrive in ph from Lagos this morning don’t say what you don’t know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Begins Door-to-door Search For Lagos, Abuja Returnees / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate / Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.