Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

2012 Honda Accord P0011 Is Killing Me - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2012 Honda Accord P0011 Is Killing Me (4479 Views)

My 2012 Honda Accord Consumes Fuel And The Power Steering Cup Spills Oil / My Car Is Killing Me. Please Help Me Before It Finishes Me. / PLEASE HELP!!! Code P0011 On My Toyota Corolla 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2012 Honda Accord P0011 Is Killing Me by theadeola(m): 3:52am On May 17
Macmilla:

I'm afraid I can't put my number here. But I've sent you a mail.
Although I'd prefer our discussion here so others can also learn.

That's fine, about others learning.

I've replied your mail.
Re: 2012 Honda Accord P0011 Is Killing Me by mabea: 8:37am On May 17
Sirnioking:
I recently worked on my 4 cylinder engine that makes a 2 seconds rattling noise after starting each morning. After which the P0011 code came up and refused to go. I bought a tokunbo VTC solenoid sensor it did not work. A rewire suggested it was a faulty brainbox switch or something. He opened the box, replaced a tiny switch, after driving home the lights came back again. The check engine often comes along with VSC light off and a screeching tire sign. I am sincerely tired of this issue. Kindly suggests ways I can fix it, please. Thanks.
I spent a lot of money trying to clear vlc , check engine light and Tpms to no avail. I just left it like that for my peace of mind. Mine is 09 accord
Re: 2012 Honda Accord P0011 Is Killing Me by Chicagograduate(m): 5:32pm On May 20
AutoManual:
This is the same thing that happened to my accord.

First my mechanic said its oil pump. Thereafter he said its the valve. My engine was open for the very first time after he finished car started smoking heavily but the sound stop.

When I buy a new toks. If the engine needs to be open i will just sell the car like that. When Nigeria mechanic open your engine they mess with alot of things. They will tell you it doesn’t mean ouibo just put it there. if you watch oyibo autos you will see the how detail and precession they accurately make sure it look out.

Reason for paper gaskets is because the engine will lose 100% seal fitness.
kazeems are not careful with parts.They will damage a component instead of replacing it with a new one or repair the broken part they will fix it like that.Or they misplace a component and don't care to buy another one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Crashed A Car? / Top 5 Most Expensive Private Jets (pictures) / Prices Of Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou! 2020 Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.