Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,722 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! (564 Views)

GOD basically used physical things In Old Testament for what's Revealed In NT / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Ok. Think I'm done here bro. The dates the old testament books were written are not in doubt.. and the future dates of the fulfilment of their prophecies again not in doubt. I told you to do some research on the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy at least . Shalom
You are basing your life on random Jewish books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Do you think book of Daniel was written by Daniel?
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:
β–  Like I said you are not knowledgeable about the bible that you argue about. Do your research please. Fron first chapter of Daniel and don't leave out the very last !
I already done my research here and it is why I am quite certain that Daniel never said any of what you claimed he did. Hence the reason why I asked you to point to the exact portion of the book where you claims you made....
sonofElElyon:
Go back to my first reaction and see that I took out the atheist part... I won't engage you in an argument. If you feel that the Son of Man is already ruling the whole world and there is global righteousness , you believe the dead have already resurrected to eternal life and eternal condemnation, you believe that Jesus (The Prince of princes) has already defeated the Anti Christ in the battle of Armageddon , good luck to you.
...from. So what other research do I need to do in order to find these stories of yours in the book of Daniel? undecided
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

You are basing your life on random Jewish books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Do you think book of Daniel was written by Daniel?

You've again avoided the issue of accuracy of the prophecies.. you are free to question authorship.. I can't stop you. I won't be diverted over what is a settled matter. The book of Daniel was thought to be inaccurate by historians when it mentioned belteshazzar as king of Babylon.. guess what.. eventually discovered were artefacts that showed he was the Son of nabodinus (Nebuchadnezzar's son) and belteshazzar and nabodinus co-ruled.. shalom and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

You've again avoided the issue of accuracy of the prophecies.. you are free to question authorship.. I can't stop you. I won't be diverted over what is a settled matter. The book of Daniel was thought to be inaccurate by historians when it mentioned belteshazzar as king of Babylon.. guess what.. eventually discovered were artefacts that showed he was the Son of nabodinus (Nebuchadnezzar's son) and belteshazzar and nabodinus co-ruled.. shalom and God bless
This is false.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

This is false.

Okay... shalom then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Okay... shalom then
What's "shalom"

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

What's "shalom"

Peace
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Peace
It means Islam too.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

It means Islam too.

Salaam is peace in Arabic. Shalom is peace in Hebrew. Would you say "alafia" which is peace in Yoruba means Islam? This man don't be unnecessarily difficult nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

It means Islam too.

Islam is different from.salaam
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Islam is different from.salaam
It means same thing.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Salaam is peace in Arabic. Shalom is peace in Hebrew. Would you say "alafia" which is peace in Yoruba means Islam? This man don't be unnecessarily difficult nah
Is Yoruba a semitic language? πŸ˜‚
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

Islam doesn't translate to peace in Arabic.. Islam is not salaam.. Islam means "submission to the will of Allah"
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Islam doesn't translate to peace in Arabic.. Islam is not salaam.. Islam means "submission to the will of Allah"
Islam and salaam means same thing.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

Do some research before your conclusions
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Do some research before your conclusions
You've NEVER done any research on this boy.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

You've NEVER done any research on this boy.

I'm 51 . Don't be rude and ignorant at the same time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

I'm 51 . Don't be rude and ignorant at the same time..
Old and ignorant, I see.
You better drop your subconscious and stay in the conscious, boy.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maynman:

Old and ignorant, I see.
You better drop your subconscious and stay in the conscious, boy.

Your dad clearly didn't bring you up properly. I've tried to be nice but I see you are from a dysfunctional home with no grain of decency and sound reasoning. Let my peace (shalom) return to me. Will not dignify a lout like you any further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Your dad clearly didn't bring you up properly. I've tried to be nice but I see you are from a dysfunctional home with no grain of decency and sound reasoning. Let my peace (shalom) return to me. Will not dignify a lout like you any further
If your dad was educated he would have taught you well.
Ignorant and old yet you don't want to learn.

Let me shock your baldhead, elohim and Allah means same thing.

Take your peace, mine is eternal.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Page 2, and still no reference from the book of Daniel as to the claims made by OP. lipsrsealed
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Page 2, and still no reference from the book of Daniel as to the claims made by OP. lipsrsealed

No reference because I expect you to at least lift a finger. The youngest bible student knows that the book of Daniel speaks of resurrection unto eternal life for the righteous and resurrection unto damnation for the unrighteous.. speaks of the Son of Man receiving an everlasting kingdom etc.. speaks of the Prince of princes defeating the Antichrist etc. If you can't find it then it's not my problem. Don't know why you are so determined to oppose me over a book you haven't even read.. I love you all the same bro. You are my brother
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Now free to download. "Buy for free"..
If you have an Amazon account click on the link below . Happy reading!

And please give a good review (5 star) on Amazon. Not easy to write a book

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Generally speaking about end time prophecies of the bible including revelation which says river Euphrates will dry up .. drying up now..

Aside from that, other OT and NT books speak about end time events that have been or are being fulfilled... exhaustively treated in my 3 books.. the other 2 books being

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMGVY6X
The New World Order Agenda

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMCFKZB
Jesus: Messiah or Imposter: Letting the Evidence Speak

The Euphrates drying up is a cyclical, it dries up in times of drought so nothing special about it drying.
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2023
LordReed:

The Euphrates drying up is a cyclical, it dries up in times of drought so nothing special about it drying.

Okay bro.. I respect your dissent though I disagree. The levels have kept reducing over time.

Anyway the book is now free to download on Amazon till 9am 14th November... not easy to research and write a book. Would appreciate your positive review on Amazon if you have an Amazon account . Find link below

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2023
sonofElElyon:

No reference because I expect you to at least lift a finger. The youngest bible student knows that the book of Daniel speaks of resurrection unto eternal life for the righteous and resurrection unto damnation for the unrighteous.. speaks of the Son of Man receiving an everlasting kingdom etc.. speaks of the Prince of princes defeating the Antichrist etc. If you can't find it then it's not my problem. Don't know why you are so determined to oppose me over a book you haven't even read.. I love you all the same bro. You are my brother

The Jews that you are slaving for, has stopped the concept of prophet and prophecy, it SEIZES TO EXIST.

The Talmud explains that with the death of the latter prophets Chagai, Zechariah and Malachi at the very beginning of the Second Temple era, β€œthe spirit of prophecy departed.

You are a fraud.
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/5183322/jewish/Prophecy-in-Judaism.htm

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by sonofElElyon: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2023
Amazon KDP
Free download

Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Maynman: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2023
Book seller πŸ˜‚
Re: The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
sonofElElyon:
β–  No reference because I expect you to at least lift a finger. The youngest bible student knows that the book of Daniel speaks of resurrection unto eternal life for the righteous and resurrection unto damnation for the unrighteous.. speaks of the Son of Man receiving an everlasting kingdom etc.. speaks of the Prince of princes defeating the Antichrist etc. If you can't find it then it's not my problem. Don't know why you are so determined to oppose me over a book you haven't even read.. I love you all the same bro. You are my brother
Isn't the most important issue here you pretending we must all see it as you do, that somehow I must first hold to the same special interpretations that roll around in your head there? I don't have mind reading abilities nor do I thrive on making scripture say what I would rather it does hence the reason why I continue to ask you for a reference to the claims you continue to make. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matthew Mistakes Jeremiah For Zechariah! / Prophetic Word.002 / Can Followers Be Motivated By Leadership Styles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.