Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge (20923 Views)

COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Youths React As Touts Accompanying Taraba Governor's Convoy Shoot A Boy / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by KnownUnknown: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Under bridge occupant spewing yet another trash 😂😂😂

under the bridge or over the bridge, doesn’t matter. Spew your trash now before your corpse end up in the trash.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by thebar: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Obyangel:
Terrible, no governor will be like Jakende (God will continue to bless him and his generations). Try Mile 2 under bridge, Cele under bridge, Mile 2-Maza Maza BRT corridor and see people living like animals. Okoko-Iyanoba-Volks is hell on Earth, and thieves are having a fun filled days always. God help us

These areas you mentioned are filled with people that comes from sadeast
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by qtx(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/fear-grips-residents-as-louts-operate-under-lagos-bridge/?amp
Are you surprised? this is their regime, that is just a warm up.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by chidiokay: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

The punch newspaper says Sola sleeps under the bridge because he could not afford house rent in Lagos 😂😂😂

Sola sleeps under the bridge either becos he didnt take his life serious or Life just happened to him, these can be the story of anyone regardless of tribe or name
In the almighty america there are destitutes that sleep on the road, even in Uk there are homeless people that go about sleeping in shelter houses ... so how you foolishly think you can pin these on yorubas or use it as an insult is what i don't get.

Every igbos come online and claim every Igbos is a millionaire without considering reality grin Are there no homeless igbos in Nnewi, anambra or imo

Being a kid does not mean you can"t think

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by SpartaOfLagos: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2023
KnownUnknown:

under the bridge or over the bridge, doesn’t matter. Spew your trash now before your corpse end up in the trash.
this under bridge occupant still dey talk 😂😂😂😂

Eran, if Lagos is too expensive for you, go back to your village in Osun state.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by ThatNiccur: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Racoon:
They are simply representing their godfather. This is one of his enduring legacy in the self acclaimed Eldarodo version of the Lagos he built. The original Lagos before the drug baron came;

That's the church that framed and shaped my spiritual and music life, right there in the background. Worthy is the lamb!!!
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by GetSenseNow: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The slowpoke and yourself are obviously Igbo. So, why don’t you go back to the shitholes you came from and develop that. The Biafra war obviously didn’t starve and kill you kitherfuckers enough.
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah..... dumb-ass, all the tribes in Nigeria, along with help from many other countries, came together to fight 1 tribe but that 1 tribe totally screwed y'all up for 3 good years🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just imagine it.....you had your army, navy, air force + mercenaries from other countries but a group of people who had none of these were able to arm themselves and f*ck you up for 3 whole years and the only option you had was to starve women and children by preventing food and relief materials from reaching them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you now see how little you are? You're not even worthy to stand and talk where an Igbo man is speaking.
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by GetSenseNow: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2023
chidiokay:

Sola sleeps under the bridge either becos he didnt take his life serious or Life just happened to him, these can be the story of anyone regardless of tribe or name
In the almighty america there are destitutes that sleep on the road, even in Uk there are homeless people that go about sleeping in shelter houses ... so how you foolishly think you can pin these on yorubas or use it as an insult is what i don't get.

Every igbos come online and claim every Igbos is a millionaire without considering reality grin Are there no homeless igbos in Nnewi, anambra or imo

Being a kid does not mean you can"t think

Bear your Yoruba name with your full chest, no dey disguise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funny enough, the Igbos have the highest number of millionaires in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by chidiokay: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Bear your Yoruba name with your full chest, no dey disguise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funny enough, the Igbos have the highest number of millionaires in Nigeria.

Did you see a hausa name on my facebook or twitter account ... go there my full tits are out

We are saying the same thing, every igbo is millionaire even tho there is no single stats to back that up, and if i was myopic as you i will think OBi cubana is the richest man in Nigeria

Empty barrels and noise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by ZaddyJ: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2023
Racoon:
They are simply representing their godfather. This is one of his enduring legacy in the self acclaimed Eldarodo version of the Lagos he built. The original Lagos before the drug baron came;
Lagos municipal bus
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Pyhonist: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
OP the noun Tout is inappropriate in this context. Louts shouts be used. Not a suggestion but a correction.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by uuzba(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
christejames:
No fear here, maybe to a newcomer in Lagos state.

Agboro is a norm here that everyone just look and pass, even with their harassment.
There are some underneath falomo bridge in Ikoyi as well. For now they just sit quietly together at night. One night, when I passed, one of them just jokingly whispered "owo da". I just pretended not to hear and continue walking.
You see, that is a test.
Yes it is true things are hard for them and you may want to give money out of charity.
But if you dare make the mistake of giving them AFTER they mention "owo da", that's the end. That one will tell the rest to be doing owo da for all pedestrians. You can't pass that bridge again and as usual police will suddenly disappear.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by 8stargeneral: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Not a new thing...we know Lagos for that
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Atlantis585: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
The agbado munching YouRobber BATstards won’t see this as an issue to worry about ooo grin
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Atlantis585: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
Obyangel:
Terrible, no governor will be like Jakende (God will continue to bless him and his generations). Try Mile 2 under bridge, Cele under bridge, Mile 2-Maza Maza BRT corridor and see people living like animals. Okoko-Iyanoba-Volks is hell on Earth, and thieves are having a fun filled days always. God help us

Those are some of the ones here on Nairaland telling people to “Leave our Lagos and go back to your region”. That’s where they type their trashy nonsense from ooo. grin
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by segunAde1: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Johel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/fear-grips-residents-as-louts-operate-under-lagos-bridge/?amp

I'm always scared going to ikeja tbvh.
Even if my boss sends me there on an assignment,I'll only work smart, but I NO DEY GO!
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Christistruth03: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Wahala wahala...

We will sanitize Ikotun...Insha Allah.. and we won't accept illegal migrants from Ilorin to cause damage in Ikotun...

Have you heard that Simon Ekpa has set your Region on fire ?

Don't you think you should be rescuing your homeland instead of trying to drive Yorubas out of Lagos ?
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by winner37(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
MakeWeTalk:

Which illegal migrants, you mean the owners & Conquers of Yoruba Land 🤔

I beg respect ur lords.

Na this life style druggie wan rollout nation wide, he wan turn us to drug sniffing thugs

Is okay
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Hanndye: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
They made that area unpassable for pedestrians and traders alike and now it has become a haven of robbers. What a government. I wonder what the wrong the poor, who even ignorantly worship them, has done to them.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
It's well with Lagos state.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by chaloskyx: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
why are you guys afraid they are BATS boys no need to fear those are the city of excellence boys they are there to make Lagos great again😅😅

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Obyangel: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
thebar:

It's not true, try visit the areas I mentioned. I always go around the state on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) to view things and enjoy myself too.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Obyangel: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Atlantis585:

Those are some of the ones here on Nairaland telling people to “Leave our Lagos and go back to your region”. That’s where they type their trashy nonsense from ooo. grin

Let's keep tribe aside and see things the way it should be.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by ChristianMuslim: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
That's is normal Lagos, Even The Inspector General of Police knows this.. If you dont see any tout under the bridge, pls run for your life that means there is fire on the mountain.. The Op just come from ebonyi last week
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Nappyhair: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
chidiokay:

Those igbos that hawk gala and drinks on major highways were do they sleep.

Lagos was a mega city before most igbos enter night bus and crossed the sea But how many Igbos were millionaire/billionaires before stepping foot into Lagos

who is helping who ?? who are the dependant here Lagos or Igbos ?

Bro, did you even proofread before posting? Okay, you claim that these people you hate so much come to your town and start becoming millionaires , and your people who claim to own the land , are lounging about under the bridge! God knows I’m not a tribalist , but I notice a trend, anywhere you go, be it a club. guest house, lounge , hotel, even red light zones, these guys will just be constituting nuisance outside of these places, harassing people.drink dem no go buy, woman them no go carry , fucking annoying!

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by YouandiAllofus: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Aapc's renewed shege! Ebola is busy swelling the number of touts and destitutes in lagos as a result of harsh economic 'sukator'
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Chironks: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
It should be " Fear Grips Residents as[b] Louts[/b] Operates Under Lagos Bridge"

Use Louts not Touts

This is just so our children do not continue making the same mistakes.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by YouandiAllofus: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
thebar:

But we all know the touts, destitutes and beggers in those areas and indeed the whole of sourth waste.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by cosmos1440: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Some nairalanders, especially the ones whose preferred presidential candidate is still looking for his stolen mandate manhood, sees this as an opportunity to bad mouth Lagos and even insult the President.
But they can't stay in their own states, because deep in their minds, they know, no matter how bad Lagos is, it is still a Paradise compared to their IPOB/ESN terrorised states.
Awon werey buruku gbogbo
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by whatisthetruth: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nappyhair:

Bro, did you even proofread before posting? Okay, you claim that these people you hate so much come to your town and start becoming millionaires , and your people who claim to own the land , are lounging about under the bridge! God knows I’m not a tribalism , but I notice a trend, anywhere you go, be it a club. guest house, lounge , hotel, even red light zones, these guys will just be constituting nuisance outside of these places, harassing people.drink dem no go buy, woman them no go carry , fucking annoying!

Omo bruv, you just spoke truth, without tribalism

Come to Lekki phase 1, you will see fancy restaurants with lovely greenery outside, cool ambience, yet everything will be messed up by up to 20 idle boys, trying to park you on a public street. They might even try parking you in front of your own house if care is not taken.

I once asked a custumer, like how are you even comfortable coming here? I now the restaurant is nice, but how do you deal with all these boys that just ask for parking or free money?

Even inside Lekki phase 1 estate gon gon, they are there, Victoria Island, they are there.

I almost got so pissed when one of them broke my car mirror that I wanted to stab him, but they all rushed my car so I had to flee.

If I were a governor, I would us FORCE and clear those people. INSTANTLY

That's why I love Texas, you can't try all this shh there. Some trigger-happy police will take you out and rightfully so.

The black man just seems to love chaos, anarchy, disorder and destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche / Adamawa 100 % Votes: Prof Kperogi Calls Out Nuhu Ribadu / Fresh Crisis In APC As Lawan, Buni Bicker Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.