Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge (20964 Views)

COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Youths React As Touts Accompanying Taraba Governor's Convoy Shoot A Boy / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Nappyhair: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
whatisthetruth:

Omo bruv, you just spoke truth, without tribalism

Come to Lekki phase 1, you will see fancy restaurants with lovely greenery outside, cool ambience, yet everything will be messed up by up to 20 idle boys, trying to park you on a public street. They might even try parking you in front of your own house if care is not taken.

I once asked a custumer, like how are you even comfortable coming here? I now the restaurant is nice, but how do you deal with all these boys that just ask for parking or free money?

Even inside Lekki phase 1 estate gon gon, they are there, Victoria Island, they are there.

I almost got so pissed when one of them broke my car mirror that I wanted to stab him, but they all rushed my car so I had to flee.

If I were a governor, I would us FORCE and clear those people. INSTANTLY

That's why I love Texas, you can't try all this shh there. Some trigger-happy police will take you out and rightfully so.

The black man just seems to love chaos, anarchy, disorder and destruction.

I swear, it’s how helpless the government seems to be in this case that befuddles me, I just don’t get it, you cant even go anywhere again in this Lagos and try to have a good time, hardly go anywhere these days , even the area where I stay, an estate for that matter, but the minute you open the estate gate to connect to the main road, these guys are already positioned at corners, not one or two , close to 15 sometimes! You see able bodied people young bloods, who just decides not to be productive , drinking dey gin as early as 8am! Later they will be shouting na we get Lagos, na we get Lagos, what have you contributed so far ? Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by 4hisdamself: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
What do you expect when their leader is now your president. Dey play
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Ghost Touts
No u will never disappoint, I responded to what Op Said, knowing him well on NL to be A WAILER. as norm u just jumped into my mention , knowing too well u don't comprehend written words.

Abeg getta 😒
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by normaman(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2023
SANWO-OLU.
Re: Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge by chidiokay: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nappyhair:

Bro, did you even proofread before posting? Okay, you claim that these people you hate so much come to your town and start becoming millionaires , and your people who claim to own the land , are lounging about under the bridge! God knows I’m not a tribalist , but I notice a trend, anywhere you go, be it a club. guest house, lounge , hotel, even red light zones, these guys will just be constituting nuisance outside of these places, harassing people.drink dem no go buy, woman them no go carry , fucking annoying!

i didnt, i guess your intuition saw you through, now who said anything about "hate" just becos we ask for mutual respect & boundary
Everywhere in the world, there are destitutes and shelter homes sey you know, it is not only in lagos we have homeless people and i don't need to travel to the East to know there are homeless people as well there cos poverty is everywhere

See it these way, every tribe has its own fair share of miscreants, you don't expect a mudeen, sheriff or kunle to go all the way to the East to constitute nuisance naw.
If you enter warri today, if you don't watch it you will see warri boyz in there thru color, the last time i went for a wedding we had to arrange Army to lead our convoy from hotel to the wedding venue, i could not explore

those ipob miscreants making East unsave are they not sons of the soil or you think it is sharaf & aliyu that is causing unrest in the east. as a yoruba boy can i be in the east and ball freely, even december most of you can't go home again cos of insecurity But naa lagos be una problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Senior Advocates Of Nigeria (SANs) Named / Ikpeazu Borrowed N24bn In 11 Months / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.