Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike (21011 Views)

‘wadata Plaza Will Go Down’, Reactions Trail Wike’s Demolition Threat / PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp / Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by kennyz247(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
om
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by RosyIsBlessed: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Will he do anything without Tinubu's permission?
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by oluwaseyi0: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wike is doing too much
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Landmine1: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sadly nothing will happen. The best the aggrieved will do is to lobby his principal to be spared.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Goodman2023: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
The same way he sacrificed Elrufai, wonders should never end, Wike is now humbled to Tinubu's stooge grin, someone that bursted that Rivers was a Christian State is now a Stooge of the Muslim Muslim squad

Unfortunately most of the houses he will demolish belong to Muslims... and those houses must go down... Elrufai who is Muslim cannot make the list, that's to tell you your has no positive influence
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by toprealman: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agreed Wike is too loud and arrogant.
Too crude and clueless you mean?
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Omodua(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
LegendHero:
This Daniel Bwala will just be saying rubbish everytime.

If there is an actual master plan and people built houses on area that should be for roads and other public infrastructure, Wike will demolish it and nothing will happen.

So far he follows the rule of law and will not go about demolishing houses that are built in the right way for political vendetta.

Like Wike always say
“Heaven won’t fall and if heaven falls, we will be glad that it fell during our own time”.

OK. Continue to goad him. You think Abuja is Rivers where he is Emperor and Judah.

He will be smoked out if he tries putting people in homeless stead.

He should learn to be humane and humble. Not the gra-gra with spineless historical verbosity.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Who else still believes WIKE after he threatened he will never belittle himself to be a MINISTER under any PDP or any other party ....

He only said that for envelops to start flying around him....lols

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
toprealman:

Too crude and clueless you mean?
Yes he's crude but I don't think he's clueless.
He's good with projects
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by johnpalmer774(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shinr:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed

Go change this ur hospital receipt dates , it outdated just helping u out since you forgot to change it to recent date …Ire oooo

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Fcwilly: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
He was posted to FCT as a back up plan just incase PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TRIBUNAL call for a re-run of the presidential election so he can perform magic for APC in Abuja. But they have failed already.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by efe21: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:
This town has never been disunited...go and check every elections results in Abuja from 1999 to date.

Na one pattern and that is how they will descend on the ogogoro man.

After 6months we shall know who is who.

Abuja no be Rivers.
Wike is only following Abuja's master plan. He said he will demolish illegal buildings. Yes Wike is right on this one because it is a criminal offence to build structures where one is not suppose to build. Even Fashola demolish such in Lagos when he was governor over there.

So please leave sentiments out of this, and rather; read Wike's stated reasons with understanding, then you will realise Wike mean well for the Federal Capital Territory, and only doing his job.

Abuja is meant to look breath taking as our Capital, and Wike want to make certain of that, so he should be commended instead of all these baseless threats by enemies of the capital Territory that don't want Abuja to develop as it ought to.

I come in peace brother...... Cheers 🍷.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by toprealman: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Yes he's crude but I don't think he's clueless.
He's good with projects
sustainability is the key. A governor is for the entire state not a section of the state. Same as his principal is doing, his government was not all inclusive. Too divisive to be called a leader or visionary.
He is at best a tout!

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
toprealman:
sustainability ids the key. A governor is for the entire state not a section of the state. Same as his principal is doing, his government was not all inclusive.
He is at best a tout!
How did you know all these, are you from Rivers?
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Shinr: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Go change this ur hospital receipt dates , it outdated just helping u out since you forgot to change it to recent date …Ire oooo
that is not a receipt but file folder in the hospital with my date of birth I just snapped it because it not giving to patient
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Yankee101: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Even Tinubu could not implement Lagos blueprint in his portfolio and actions

Nigeria is bigger than rivers

If Atiku says he’ll withdraw his US case against Tinubu in exchange for the head of Wike and oil wells, done!

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Ireportlive: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fear don grip PDP members

Oga Bwala Mr Atiku Spokesperson why don't you let Wike do his work in peace

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Curious346: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wike is a sick full
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Agreed Wike is too loud and arrogant.

When the Yoruba man inspector of Police was appointed. He said he feels like a lion and ready to devour criminals. grin

Mind you. Wike is a genius when it comes to controling the mentality of the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Nice2023(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
efe21:

Wike is only following Abuja's master plan. He said he will demolish illegal buildings. Yes Wike is right on this one because it is a criminal offence to build structures where one is not suppose to build. Even Fashola demolish such in Lagos when he was governor over there.

So please leave sentiments out of this, and rather; read Wike's stated reasons with understanding, then you will realise Wike mean well for the Federal Capital Territory, and only doing his job.

Abuja is meant to look breath taking as our Capital, and Wike want to make certain of that, so he should be commended instead of all these baseless threats by enemies of the capital Territory that don't want Abuja to develop as it ought to.

I come in peace brother...... Cheers 🍷.

We are not opposed to his policies as far as it is in tandem with Abuja master plan. After all,poor people don't build houses na his like e go fight.

Let him start with President Jonathan's farm,adjacent the airport. It is never in Abuja master plan. That place was meant for Abuja airport hanger but he used the presidential powers to apportion such place to himself.

Let Wike come and it is such men he would have difficulties fighting.

There is a land in Jabi that has not been built for a very long time,it is owned by Former head of state Gowon.

Let him go and fight them.

Similar bare lands are in central area,Garai,wuse,jabi,Utako,Asokoro and Maitama.

Make Wike dey calm down.
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Ogsirsolo: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Oga nothing go happen if your own house no get cofo na express you dey

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When the Yoruba man inspector of Police was appointed. He said he feels like a lion and ready to devour criminals. grin

Mind you. Wike is a genius when it comes to controling the mentality of the crowd.

A genius in Rivers state.
Rivers is not a crowd.
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Atlantis585: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Daniel, you know I like you. But on this one you are wrong. So please shut the fucck up! Abuja must be restored - by fire, by force

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Person wey never start work don begin cap anyhow........wike talks too much and he may think Abuja is Rivers state.....make him dey play!

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
A genius in Rivers state.
Rivers is not a crowd.

Did you watch when all the ministers were taking oath of office?

If you watched it live. Is there anyone else whose oviation was louder than Wike's?

I hope you know, the applaud he received was NOT limited to the people of Rivers but the whole crowd in that hall, a respresention of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Whalis: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
LegendHero:

If there is an actual master plan and people built houses on area that should be for roads and other public infrastructure, Wike will demolish it and nothing will happen.

So far he follows the rule of law and will not go about demolishing houses that are built in the right way for political vendetta.

Like Wike always say
“Heaven won’t fall and if heaven falls, we will be glad that it fell during our own time”.

I just wonder what Nigerians want. Goodluck is too cool for their likings Wike is too hot for their likings. What or who do we really need or want?

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Bfly: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
He is the minister of Abuja. Abuja is hanging on his shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Prince111111: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
LegendHero:

Like Wike always say

only if you knew the meaning of the proverb of "Heaven will not fall" which you wished for the opposite. You wouldn't have said it. It Is better to seal that your mouth than showing your stupidity on a public space.
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by bjdon: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Abuja crew will humble Wike. He's coming with the wrong mentality. Abuja no be Rivers

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by rickleye: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wike is serving 4 years - could be in other ministry but he’s too loud to cut loose.
Plus why should it matter - your building is illegal bring it down !!!!

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by themotivators: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Product animation services are a fantastic way to market and promote your product. It's like having an online brochure that people can watch, explore and interact with. Custom Link Pattern 3D Product Animation 3D animated Product videos or demo product videos are not only entertaining but they also provide information on the products in an interesting manner which will help you capture more leads and sales.
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Omoawoke: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why is he threatening him not to do his job

Shameless old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.