Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike (21001 Views)

‘wadata Plaza Will Go Down’, Reactions Trail Wike’s Demolition Threat / PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp / Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Omoawoke: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
bjdon:
Abuja crew will humble Wike. He's coming with the wrong mentality. Abuja no be Rivers

El Rufai did more than that
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by AareGaa: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
LUGBE:
I believe , they want to use him but he does not know. They brought him in just because of the anticipation if re run must hold so that he can deliver Abuja the same way he did in Rivers.

No rerun will hold.
Obi has lost.
Move on!

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Streetdoctor: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:
This town has never been disunited...go and check every elections results in Abuja from 1999 to date.

Na one pattern and that is how they will descend on the ogogoro man.

After 6months we shall know who is who.

Abuja no be Rivers.
When an arrogant fellow is in power, what do u expect?
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Cjizzy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Empty talk. Wike will demolish buildings and nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by samfrancis1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jobio1:
Seconded by me.people are suffering hardship and he is thinking of making them homeless.
that is the problem. Many people have .. we only think of immediate problem. And when what he's trying to correct starts causing problem in the future.. its you all who will still blame government.. last last the places he's mostly talking about her buildings done by rich people who crudely acquire government property in Abuja.. hungry man go deh vex again....

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Johnken1234: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
efe21:

Wike is only following Abuja's master plan. He said he will demolish illegal buildings. Yes Wike is right on this one because it is a criminal offence to build structures where one is not suppose to build. Even Fashola demolish such in Lagos when he was governor over there.

So please leave sentiments out of this, and rather; read Wike's stated reasons with understanding, then you will realise Wike mean well for the Federal Capital Territory, and only doing his job.

Abuja is meant to look breath taking as our Capital, and Wike want to make certain of that, so he should be commended instead of all these baseless threats by enemies of the capital Territory that don't want Abuja to develop as it ought to.

I come in peace brother...... Cheers 🍷.
Don't we have an FCT Minister during Buhari's regime
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by samfrancis1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/demolition-threat-tinubu-may-sacrifice-you-atikus-aide-warns-wike/?amp
Of eventually this building against the state plan starts posing threat in the future.. its you all here who are against it today that'll ask thesame question of what's the government being doing... ? Na hungry men de always jump for matter weh no concern them pass...

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Badguy77(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good warning to bring that his coconut head back to the reason he was made minister at the first place..
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by GUNITGuy: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Abuja no bo Rumukoro or Garrison
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wike the scapegoat......you dey happy for the foolish job APC give you.... i thought he was a clever nigga grin

on the other hand, he lacks the experience..... that job is for an environmentalist
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Vogec01: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
smiley

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Opanka44(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
LegendHero:
This Daniel Bwala will just be saying rubbish everytime.

If there is an actual master plan and people built houses on area that should be for roads and other public infrastructure, Wike will demolish it and nothing will happen.

So far he follows the rule of law and will not go about demolishing houses that are built in the right way for political vendetta.

Like Wike always say
“Heaven won’t fall and if heaven falls, we will be glad that it fell during our own time”.

Your correct my Hero. The proper master plan must be strictly adhered to. As long as wike is doing the right thing, I will show support. Abuja is the Capital of our dear Nigeria. It isn't just a Capital but the Mirror through which Foreigners see Nigeria.
Oga LEGENDHERO, abeg send me something make I use chop abeg . The HUNGER and Inflation in Nigeria is killing some of us. Since Monday, I've been drinking garri garri

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Billmos: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Keep ur refresher course wike has spoken even when I'm not his fan but he will match his words with action he is incharge.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Cabalgeneral: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:
This town has never been disunited...go and check every elections results in Abuja from 1999 to date.

Abuja no be Rivers.

Says by Ipob Igbo
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Cabalgeneral: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
PrettyRX:
This movie will be interesting, Wike thinks Abuja is PH grin He's coming with a mind of vengeance and vendetta

Only Igbo like you are afraid
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Cabalgeneral: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
The same way he sacrificed Elrufai, wonders should never end, Wike is now humbled to Tinubu's stooge grin, someone that bursted that Rivers was a Christian State is now a Stooge of the Muslim Muslim squad

Ipob supporters what concerns religious with the topic on ground

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Nice2023(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Says by Ipob Igbo

Suffer head.
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Lovenorth: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Ipob supporters what concerns religious with the topic on ground
Help me ask Wike
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Cabalgeneral: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Suffer head.

Continue crying smiley
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by enemyofprogress: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jobio1:
Seconded by me.people are suffering hardship and he is thinking of making them homeless.
no mind am. Abeg come inside make I show you the thing wey I buy for you
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by oyeb15: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
That's d game plan.

You send the bag guy to do d bad work.

No downside here for druggie.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by moneyissweet(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2023

grin grin grin

Nice2023:

Abuja no be Rivers.
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by ViceGovernor: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
This Bala I hope you didn't build any ilegal structure because...it's going down 😁

Most people don't realise just how powerful Wike is now...he can just wake up drink some whiskey and say you built your house on an area marked for road in the master plan.... nobody fit save you like that.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Yettttttunde(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wike is angry that abujarians voted for obi and not tinubu...simple and short...he wants to show them pepper shikena
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Gafferde: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
efe21:

Wike is only following Abuja's master plan. He said he will demolish illegal buildings. Yes Wike is right on this one because it is a criminal offence to build structures where one is not suppose to build. Even Fashola demolish such in Lagos when he was governor over there.

So please leave sentiments out of this, and rather; read Wike's stated reasons with understanding, then you will realise Wike mean well for the Federal Capital Territory, and only doing his job.

Abuja is meant to look breath taking as our Capital, and Wike want to make certain of that, so he should be commended instead of all these baseless threats by enemies of the capital Territory that don't want Abuja to develop as it ought to.

I come in peace brother...... Cheers 🍷.
Do you have a house in Abuja?
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wike still thinks he is a governor!

does not realize he is an employee now!
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Codes151(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Close your dirty Mouth and let the man work.
Una agent of progress in nigeria. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Litmus: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angry reactions to Wikie, plus the vid below, is like indication Nigerians don't really want development unless it is food related . Ironically, one of the old stereotypes of black men is that they only think of their stomachs and prick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHtRcrAbvPM

NSCDC Arrests 5 Truck Loads Of Railway Sleepers
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Emola12(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wike is acting like NIGERIA president
Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by porthouse7(f): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
LUGBE:
I believe , they want to use him but he does not know. They brought him in just because of the anticipation if re run must hold so that he can deliver Abuja the same way he did in Rivers.
re run is only for ipob/ LP dreams

1 Like

Re: Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike by Abifarin16: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Abuja no be Rivers.
Wike is not your regular Minister also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime / Saraki, Lawan’s Portraits Missing In Senate Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.